The Swan Forums

FOX (ended 2004)

My Dream

1lilmouse

[1]Sep 4, 2007
    • level: 1

I knowa lotof ppl n here would like to have a chance of being on a show like this but honestly I know that I will never have an opportunity like the women that were transformed it to swans. I' a mother of to that has a weight problem ..I have a very low self esteem because of not only that but i know i've let myself go & i don't know how to fix it... I want to stay in my dark room cut off from everyone.I don't feel attractive at all . I know that it effects my everyday life. at work ppl treat me different. except for the ppl that truely know me .i wish i could wake up one morning & want to look in the mirror .. and like who i am .. that is MY DREAM

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

socalswan

[2]Sep 24, 2007
    • level: 1

Hi..

I truly feel for you. I just read your post and I feel so bad for you, I feel your pain. I also have to say that as much as you may think that surgery will be the cure all to self esteem issues, it won't. The transformation needs to start form the inside, that includes all issues. I know that weight issues are very tough to deal with , I have been there too. I'm having a bit of trouble with that myself.

Please feel free to message me back or email me.

Take care,

L

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.