The Swan Forums

FOX (ended 2004)

want to change my life

parraanne

[1]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 1
    Hi my name is Anne and i am wanting to change. I have had a horrible life for the last 6 years, being called many names, people telling me i need  to lose weight because I'm too fat.  I don't like the way that i look. In order for me to get back with my ex-boyfriend i have to lose weight, I love him so much. Will you guys please help me. Thanks Anne
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mizz_erotomane

[2]Apr 28, 2007
    Hi, my name is sari. I watched The Swan, and I wish i can become 1 of them. I feel that i'm really really ugly. I'v got problem with my face, i have a lot of pimples since i was in elementary school, in my face got scars and pimples. I really want to have smooth face like the other no pimples or acne or scars. If see in the mirror i wanna cry, i feel that i'm the ugliest person in the world. The person who i love very much leave me because i'm ugle, he choose anther girl and left me like a sh*t!But is it possible for me cause i'm from another country? 

destinyrules1

[3]Mar 3, 2008
    It makes me sick inside and very sad to hear someone say they need to lose weight to get their boyfriend back. If that's all it takes to get him back then he isn't worth having. Period. You want on the swan for the wrong reason, my friend. Lose weight for YOU. You don't need the swan for that. The rest will come on it's own. Good luck!

dude6363

[4]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 60

parraanne wrote:
    Hi my name is Anne and i am wanting to change. I have had a horrible life for the last 6 years, being called many names, people telling me i need to lose weight because I'm too fat. I don't like the way that i look. In order for me to get back with my ex-boyfriend i have to lose weight, I love him so much. Will you guys please help me. Thanks Anne

Believe it or not, some people prefer extra weight. I'd check out some self-help books and get your self-confidence back and then just throw yourself back into the dating world. Dress well, highlight the positive and it all should work out. I also wouldn't get back with the ex, a fresh start is best.

bidestni

[5]Apr 20, 2009
    Hi my name is nicole and im 32 with 3 kids I have always feel plain and ugly. no matter wat i do i still look the same. I have gone through many obstacles in my life that make my self asteem keep going down. I have been homeless a couple of times ,been through abusive relationships.Im a workacholic but every time i look in the mirror i see and ugly fat ,and unhappy girl standing there. but i dnt look in the mirror much . I just want 2 change my life