The Swan Forums

FOX (ended 2004)

What has happened to me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

kmasters98632

[1]Jun 10, 2010
    • level: 1

I am now 25 but in my teens i was your happy go lucky cheerleader with a perfect body and personality to go along with it... I was raped when i was in high school and caused very bad depression and when i was about 20 i started gaining wait then i would crash diet to lose it then a year later be bigger than the time before, well its been going on for over 5 years now.. I have lost 22 pounds this time but from the fluctuations in my wait has caused extra and flabby skin on my stomach, extra fat on my hips, my breasts look like im about 40.... But from the outside i am pretty and from looking at me from the outside of my clothes people would never know from the tummy tuckers i wear under my pants and shirts and the right bra, BUT..... Its how i feel about myself that is the problem because i know whats really under there and have the lowest of low self of steam that i think everyone else is thinking the same thing i am... So please HELP ME i feel like a prisoner in my own body!!! I dont know this person anymore..... Please someone let me know how to apply for the show -Karen

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.