We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A The Talk Community
Weekdays 2:00 PM on CBS

TV.com

"The Talk" tv show wants to put you on TV!

Be part of the show by sending us your videos about top stories. Go to thetalk.com/everybodytalks to register. See you on "The Talk!"

Previously Aired Episode

TODAY AT 2PM

Season 6 : Episode 154

Next Episode

AIRS ON 5/5/2016

Season 6 : Episode 155

Comments (13)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Sheryl has become her true self, that hair rocks... Go Sheryl we love u in that Afro!!!!
Flag
I too have recently learned that i have cancer and it's taken a toll on my body. I am 43years old and I feel like I'm about 80years d can u givee some encouraging words. #need to
Flag
The crazy beyotch marrying 80-tr-old Charles Manson is crazy like a fox....when the old maniac croaks, she'll have all the rights to his story...and she won't have had to ever live with him.
Flag
I am on Taylor Swifts side!!! I think most songs are about some past relationship. You can't tell me that all songs are written about a bunch of crap and make me believe that!!! We both are Americans and can think like we want.
So, if anybody has a problem with this, you're welcome to go some where else to think that stuff!!!
Not only do I think she is nice looking, I believe she's right too!!!
To all the haters, find someone else to hate on now!
Flag
I NEED TO ASK SHERYL UNDERWOOD ON THE SHOW TODAY I LIKE HER HAIR WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR HAIR YOU LOOK GOOD EVERY DAY ON THE SHOW PLEASE LET ME KNOW MY NAME IS ARRIA HUGGINS arriababy@aol.com THANK YOU SO MUCH
Flag

On today's show on The Talk, Sheryl Underwood made a comment about Bruce Jenner being a mother giving the bride away instead of being a father giving the bride away. A few minutes later, she made comments about bullying and cruel remarks that people make about other people and how wrong it is. Well. In my opinion, Ms Underwood made cruel comments about Mr. Jenner. There are no confirmed reports about Mr. Jenner is contemplating going through a sex change. Even if there were confirmed reports, her remarks and the manner in which she said them were cruel and just minutes later going on about the cruelty of bullying was a joke. She had just displayed behavior doing the same thing she was criticizing! I enjoy a good joke but cruel, mocking remarks are not funny. This was not the first time she and other panel members have done this. I am turning the show off for awhile, maybe permanently. Cruelty and bullying are not my source of entertainment. I used to enjoy the show but too much of this is going on.
Flag
I just want to say that Iam very happy that Julie has started reentering the conversations again. She has interesting points of view. I'm glad she is doing more than being emcee and referee. I've missed her input. Thanks
Flag
I truly can relate to the lady and her medical condition,truly the same thing happen to me.i was shock when you all was talking about that.because the same thing happen after i had my baby.they did not sew all they was suppose to sew up.
Flag
I like the color of Mrs.Underwood hair on today show.look nice on her.big fan.
Flag
underwood is so NOT funny. When they walk out she needs to walk in before Mrs. O and waddle to her seat and sit down. Please get her shoes she can walk in. she's not funny with he ghetto comments. WHY did you bring such a lowlife woman on the show .when she makes a comment look at her cast mates not the camera. Even the other cast look embarrassed when she opens her mouth. BRING LEAH BACK. Julie she was upstaging you. She has a personality. We know why Chen in on the show
Flag
It's not as funny without Leah R !!
Flag
I love this show
Flag
Follow this Show
Members