The Talk Forums

Weekdays 2:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Bye Bey Leah, Bye Bey Holly?

pretty_sure

[1]Aug 15, 2011
    • level: 38

according to a deadline.com news report its looks like CBS whats to shake up the talks panel by getting rid of Leah and Holly

I only started watching because of leah, and to be honest if they leave im gonna stop watching the show and retire as editor of this page. How do you feel?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sshan39

[2]Aug 16, 2011
    • level: 7
    I am so bummed. I just got into this show and i love it. I think Sharon, Sara and Leah make the show. Leah will be a big loss. Were they fired or did they leave? Sometimes Leah does go a little too far, i dont like when she says stuff to sara about her being a lesbian and i dont even know what shes talking about. Its inapropriate and insulting to sara. so i wonder if its becuase she goes to far sometimes? She seems to monopolize the converstaion too. Maybe Ms. julie chen didnt like that. But i still love her!

pretty_sure

[3]Aug 17, 2011

The problem is no one will confirm anything. Leah and Holly have stated via twitter they both wish to return to the show. Serveral Sources say that their not likely to return because CBS whats to make some casting changes. But then others say they're both quiting due to Julie Chen's diva behavior. No one will make it clear. Theirs currently a twitition on twitter to keep them we have gotten 368 signatures on 1 day, and most say without Leah and Holly there no longer gonna watch, and If they dont return I wont be able to watch knowing that Sara, Sharon, and Julie sat back and didnt fight for their friend. if you have a twitter or Facebook you can help us fight to keep them

pretty_sure

[4]Aug 17, 2011

I disagree. I really dont think if Holly and Leah get fired and Sharons on a month or 2 vacation Julie and Sara can hold the show. And lets just say it. If Julie Chen wasnt sleeping with the Head of CBS she would be the one in risk of getting fired . Sara's the creater, she cant leave; Sharons the most famous; Julie Chens married to the boss. Leah and Holly are the most expendable!

sshan39

[5]Aug 17, 2011
    I think it may be Julie chen's doing not them quitting. I can understand Leah even though its wrong but why Holly? I know i wish someone would say something. Dont mess up a good thing.

pretty_sure

[6]Aug 17, 2011

sshan39 wrote:
    I think it may be Julie chen's doing not them quitting. I can understand Leah even though its wrong but why Holly? I know i wish someone would say something. Dont mess up a good thing.

I dont think its Julies fault. Julie fought to get Leah on the show in the first place. I dont think either of them should leave. They make the show spntanious. I dont know when you started watching, but Holly has tackled Leah, Holly spanked Leah, Leah and Holly sang karoke, they had a ffod fight. Leah entered the show on Feb 14 in a giant egg carried by 4 shirtless men, as a shout out to Lady Gaga at the grammys the night before. They are what maked the show interesting!

sshan39

[7]Aug 18, 2011
    oh yeah i just recently started watching..I really hope they change their minds and keep them.

chefsteph

[8]Sep 2, 2011
    • level: 1
    If they drop those two they will be dropping alot of viewers. It will become another boring talk show.

meaninglesstv

[9]Sep 15, 2011

I thought it was horrible how CBS did Holly and Leah. I have no desire to watch season two of the talk. They cut the heart and soul out of it when they fired them. I hope the ratings take a nose dive so that CBS will see that they messed up by letting them go.

MaryLouiseGa

[10]Sep 16, 2011

Very disappointed to see the two cast members leave. I really, really enjoyed the show. Such a contrast of The View. Which is what I was looking for. I don't think I will continue to watch the new cast of The Talk. It doesn't have the same feel or blend. Something is disconnected. The old team seemed like a group of old friends sitting down to have a cup of coffee and chat about what was happening in the headlines. This new group discusses their own lives to find out what they have done and what is new in their families. Boring. Not the least bit interest. You have lost this viewer.

VickiMiller2

[11]Sep 22, 2011

I am so angry, I will never watch this show again.

VickiMiller2

[12]Sep 22, 2011
    I feel the same way. I can't beleive Julie & her husband can be so stupid as to let Holly & Leah go. I will never watch the show again. Done! Unless they bring them back, I don't care if they have to get on their knees and beg

jlyon14

[13]Sep 30, 2011

I agree with you Bye Bye. I love Leah, Holly and Mrs Osbourne that was the main reason I was watching the show. I like the honesty they showed, if Leah and Holly are no longer appearing on the show, I am going to stop watching The Talk. Mrs Osbourne I do like you the show would be even better with Leah and Holly. So on that note I will no longer be watching unless Leah and Holly come back. Hey Leah and Holly start your own show.

EmmaMoore1

[14]Oct 3, 2011

I want Leah and Holly both back! There is definitely something lost in the whole show without them. BRING BACK LEAH AND HOLLY!

woggie00

[15]Oct 17, 2011
    • level: 4

However it happened that Leah Remini and Holly Robinson-Peete left the show, it changed the show beyond recognition. The set and many of the faces are the same but the tone is worlds away. I continued watching for a while but finally got fed up with having to hear Sheryl Underwood's HELLA-annoying voice and opinions. Today I saw that Sheryl is now credited as a regular, watched for about 5 minutes, and turned off my TV, never to return to The Talk. The show is failing most of the time via the carousel of "guest-hosts" as well - Molly Shannon was good, as was Carnie Wilson, but most of the rest have let the audience down. So long, Talkers!