The Talk

Longfellow74

The Talk Fan Reviews page 3 of 10

6.4
  • Down to earth!

Having been a "guest" in the audience and having watched the show for quite awhile now, I haven't a clue where these negative reviews come from but, I absolutely do not agree. All the hosts are the most "down to earth" real people I have watched on daytime TV. Unlike other talk show hosts, they (for the most part) do not have perfect bodies and do not always say exactly what they think we might want to hear. I don't either for that matter! They are all down to earth and approachable. I would much prefer to watch people I can relate to and that I believe to be (as they say) "keeping it real". Each and every host on this show has earned my respect not as an actress, but as a person. Thanks to all of them for being there for me each and every day! I might not like or approve of what they have to say sometimes, what they eat or what they wear.... but I am fairly certain if we got to know one another, the feeling would be mutual!
  • Too Poor for a Title

I'm watching, "great last minute dinners for unexpected guests". Who has artichokes, shrimp and crab in their fridge? The Trumps, The Obama's , The Ozbournes? Don't insult our intelligence!!!!! Try making something with a Chuck Roast, Chicken better yet, hamburger....

• get your gifts at home online

HoW do you get you gift!?!?!?!?
  • wheres my phone

on 10/09/2013 i was at the talk show. And was told that we all got smart phones for sharons birthday. To fill out a paper a they will be coming in the mail. On 01/ 09 2014 it will be three months. Wheni call i keep getting the run around. I would like to know if we are still getting them or not.

• SHERYL'S MY IDOL!

I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE TALK SHOW THE FIRST TIME I SAT DOWN TO WATCH, NOW I WATCH YOULL EVERY DAY... YOU'LL ARE THE BEST AND YOU ALL HAVE ME KICKING MY SELF LAUGHING.. SOMETIMES WHEN I WATCH YOU'LL ON MY IPAD WHEN IM OUT AND ABOUT, THERE'S PEOPLE THAT LOOK AT ME LIKE IM CRAZY CAUSE WHEN YOU'LL TALK YOU ALL .. STRAIGHT INTO DETAILS!!! LOVE YOU'll & GOD BLESS YOU ALL!! <3
  • awesome show and hosts

awesome show and all the hosts are amazing!!
  • eco friendly

sara i love all of the ways with natural products. I grew up on a farm and my mother made all of her products,and to this day i am during the same. I have no plastic in my home nor do i drink out of plastic is a little suggestion on how to make essienals oils. I use the pure vit. E oil and the the herbs from my garden(lavdner,mint,rosemary).
  • Food used on daily shows.

1.5
    Where does all that food go used in the show? How can I rate this with out knowing?
  • Love your views but confused

I have seen your show and during big Brother you Julie you stated you were somewhat offended as a female guest made a mimmick of an asian decent person on big brother, yet a few weeks later the "Talk had a guest female comedian who mimicked an Asian person and you laughed. On the Big Brother episode as it was produced to portray a person mimmicking an Asian and the Big brother person laughed. Im confused,, is it ok for those in the media to decide when in benifits the broadcast to say ethnic slurs and portrayals are are ok or not or are we each men and women, grown adults that believe in god or a higher power and sometimes its just ok for some to make fun of me? I must say that in the media desire to control what is racial or ethnic is really in the eye of the beholder and the media just ignites what they want to serve there own political and monetary interest.

• CHERYL NEEDS TO FIND ANOTHER JOB

CHERYL .... PERSONALLY I FIND HER VIAL, DISQUSTING, GROSS & INAPPROPRIATE (I can keep going but I will stop here I THINK I made my point)

WTF is THIS OUTFIT SHE IS WEARING ??? (11/22/13 episode) OMG ALL HER FAT IS HANGING OUT & I CAN COUNT THE ROLLS & THEN TO SIT WHILE THE THUNDER THIGHS SPREAD WITH THE SHORTS THAT ALL BUT BARELY COVER HER FAT BUTT WITH HER CAMEL TOE !!!

Really does this woman actually think she is God's gift. I can't believe ABC LET HER OUT OF THE DRESSING ROOM LOOKING LIKE THIS !!!!!!!!! OMG !! E***WWWWWW !!!!

I have seen her make totally raunchy moves rubbing up against the men & her tongue hanging out as she goes to kiss the male guests this totally in distaste THIS IS DAY TIME TV SWEETIE !! KID'S R HOME !!!
  • Cant stand watching Cheryl shoving food in her mouth!

I'm sorry to say but I have to turn your show off every time I see Cheryl stuff her face with food every time you have a food episode. I notice she doesn't even wait for the guest to finish the presentation before she's shoveling food into her mouth. She then proceeds to talk with her mouth full of food and is quite disgusting to watch. She is not funny at all and can't understand why the Talk continues to let her carry on like this. She is always the first in line to gobble up anything before anyone else has a chance to try any of the dishes being prepared by your wonderful quests. I hate myself for always missing the end of the show because of Cheryls rudeness. I love your show but I have to miss the cooking episodes which I love.
  • Mrs. O :( :(

Every day while I am at work I tape The Talk.. Then watch it everynight while having my dinner.. I love the show but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, two things,,,,, I am wondering if Sharon Osborne gets as sick of wearing her black pants every day as I am getting tired of seeing her wear them and also,,, she is starting to get a little too rude for my liking.. She is opening her mouth and insulting too many people. I think she needs to find another day job!!!!!!!
  • Ugh! This show is so bad!

Since I haven't enjoyed the View lately since Joy and Elisabeth left, I decided to watch this show instead. Ok, I hate to say it but it is even worse. Although, I love many of the hosts, the flow for me is just not here.
  • A late BIRTHDAY shout out to Sheryl and LOVE to you all.... <3

I can say one word for them all AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3
  • Bullies

I am only 21 and I enjoy watching the show when I am home and do not have classes or work. I enjoy ALL of the co-hosts because they EACH bring something to the show that makes me more inclined to want to watch THIS show over The View or something else. I do not understand why people are commenting about the co-hosts weight, abilities, or contributions to the show. It is sad that people feel the need to be cyber bullies to people they don't even know just because they can be cowardly people and type words behind a computer screen. I love Sheryl's comments because they are hilarious, and she IS A COMEDIAN!! that is her life, her job and she is a beautiful, smart, funny individual. Also, how could some one comment about Mrs. O using a Kleenex... people get overwhelmed, people get sick, and WHO CARES! it shows that the ladies who are hosting are REAL women, women that regular, everyday women can relate to.
  • Manners

2.5
    Please can Sharron stop holding a dirty tissue in her hand,,put it up your sleeve. Also how can Sharon go on about lady gaga being a bitch to her daughter Kelly,,when Kelly constantly laughs at bitchy comments made on fashion police and Sharon always makes bitchy comments.
  • Great Women of The Talk

Everyone has their own opinion...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sharon" & MANY MANY MORE....
  • She aint funny!

Sheryl you are not cute or funny. I love this show except for you. You make me want to change channels. Tone it down plzzzzz!
  • hello

je suis d alger cool votre emission ,
  • Wendy dirty talks julie

Just saw Wendy Williams show and they were talking about Julie's eye work ,And at the same time dirty takes about Julie how she sleep her way to the top and fixing her eyes wasent the only thing that helped Julie with her career sleeping with the producer also helped her who is now het husband Wendy love Julie and Wendy will stab you in the BACK WITH A SMILE she always talked about people with a smile she is found as a 3 dollar bill sorry Julie

• I may never watch again

I don't generally say anything because, after all, everyone has their own taste. However, as someone who has had a nervous breakdown, I thought you all were extremely cold, cruel and horrible in regards to Oprah admitting she was at a point. It doesn't matter what your circumstance, when you are personally at a point, then God bless you and keep you. Sharon, I am a Christian and I cannot sit in judgement of you, but I really don't like you. You come off as very mean and shallow to me. I don't think it's worth watching you anymore. I have too many evil thoughts when I watch. I will pray for you, but unless you can change my mind, I won't be watching unless Sharon is away.
  • Disappointed with today's show

I am watching today's show as I type and I have to say, I hate it. Julie Chan; I am stunned by her comments about Oprah Winfrey and other people that have had success and then said they were having a touch time or a breakdown. All of the people on the talk have gone through rough periods and made it pubic knowledge but I am sure they wouldn't like comments they said today being said about them. I always thought Julie Chan was classy but I lost respect for her today. Totally douche comments coming from each and every panel member. A aprime example of jealous stars and what bulling is. I don't see Oprah making such trash ladies that is what keeps Oprah on top and you guys under herin ratings and fans. Take some lessons on have turned it off now and shall enjoy watching criminal minds for the last 30 mins and for the rest of the week, after the bad taste your show has left in my on you ladies!!
  • Happy Helen

4.5
    I just heard the comment today that Cher made about Miley Cyrus. I agree that Cher may have been a little rough in her comments, but I do agree with what she said in her first comment. Miley's performance was awful mainly because she looked awful. She looked so ugly that it made it hard to look at her. Her body looked so ugly that I hardly notice her antics or the performance. People are wondering why they haven't been hard on Robin's performance is because he didn't look awful. Someone needed to tell her that even though her performance was raunchy; it looked so much worse because she was so ugly. I know that Miley is not an ugly girl, but in that performance she was truly gross.
  • Annoying Sharon

I try to get over Sharon & her fake little heart when she comes on & she is a know it all that annoys other people. The only real lady is our "Darlene" and Julie - some of your hairdo's, especially the pony tails have got to go. As I read the other blogs, I see that I am not alone in my feelings and I think it is time to go back to all the old reruns.
  • Sharon Osborne

Sharon needs to tone down on her fake British accent... I am British and no ways do we talk like that. It is so put on it is ridiculous. It is so annoying when she elaborates her words am sure if she spoke normally it would come across so much better..... Listen Sharon as it might help you !!!!!
  • The Talk

My Wife & I Love this show
  • Sheryl Underwood..

is annoying, rude and lacks class. She thinks everything is funny and is so crude. I can't even watch The Talk anymore because I can't even stand to hear her voice. CBS should be embarrassed to have her represent them on any television show. Hopefully, she will not be back in the Fall!
  • THE race Talk

4.5
    I HAVE TO AGREE ABOUT THE GIRLS ON THIS SHOW;NASTY COMMENTS ABOUT WHITE GIRLS BEING THEIVES AND,THE IGNORANCE OF SHERYL AND,AISHA COMMENTA ABOUT TWO OF THEM SHOULD BE FIRED LIKE THEY DID PAULA WHOS IS NOT GUILTY OF RACISM, BUT EVERYDAY THERE IS NASTY COMMENTS. Mr. Moones FOR A MAN IN SUCH HIGH POSITION ALLOWING SOME OF THIS BEHAVOIR IS APPALING,BUT YOU KICK A GIRL OUT OF THAT TRASHY SHOW BB FOR COMMENTS ABOUT RACE BECAUSE YOUR WIFE IS CHINESE WHAT THE WHITE WOMAN THAT THEY INSULTED AND THE ITALIANS0 YOU NEED;\ A NEW TO YOUR VIEWERS ILOVED HOLLYPEETE AND LEAH THERE WS NO INSULTS
  • Enough Already

Can someone please tell Sharon to STOP OVERACTING, she is VERY annoying. Several people that I know have stopped watching The Talk because of her. I will be joining them very soon, if she doesn't stop with the overbearing and arrogant attitude. Also, Aisha could cut back on her obvious racist dislike for white people. Isn't she married to a white man? The show is supposed to be entertaining, not upsetting for the viewers.
  • Find a Sheryl replacement please.

Lately I've had to turn the channel about 50% of the time at some point. It seems Sheryl is trying to overly exaggerate her blackness and appeal to a wider audience. Instead it drives audience away with her 'bitches' lines about her mother, for example. Just too loud and obnoxious nearly every day. I like the show, but am then annoyed daily when she makes an exaggerated wise crack or yells, and I have to turn it off. I'm sure she is nice enough, but her mannerisms are not a good fit at all for the show. Not the right humor for what they seems to be trying to present. I asked around it if was just me - Results: All 6 friends said she was annoying, and one if them is even black and does not appreciate the black stereotypes Sheryl portrays.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10