The Talk

Weekdays 2:00 PM on CBS Premiered Oct 18, 2010 In Season

The Talk Fan Reviews page 5 of 12

6.4
  • Mrs. O :( :(

Every day while I am at work I tape The Talk.. Then watch it everynight while having my dinner.. I love the show but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, two things,,,,, I am wondering if Sharon Osborne gets as sick of wearing her black pants every day as I am getting tired of seeing her wear them and also,,, she is starting to get a little too rude for my liking.. She is opening her mouth and insulting too many people. I think she needs to find another day job!!!!!!!
  • Ugh! This show is so bad!

Since I haven't enjoyed the View lately since Joy and Elisabeth left, I decided to watch this show instead. Ok, I hate to say it but it is even worse. Although, I love many of the hosts, the flow for me is just not here.
  • A late BIRTHDAY shout out to Sheryl and LOVE to you all.... <3

I can say one word for them all AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3
  • Bullies

I am only 21 and I enjoy watching the show when I am home and do not have classes or work. I enjoy ALL of the co-hosts because they EACH bring something to the show that makes me more inclined to want to watch THIS show over The View or something else. I do not understand why people are commenting about the co-hosts weight, abilities, or contributions to the show. It is sad that people feel the need to be cyber bullies to people they don't even know just because they can be cowardly people and type words behind a computer screen. I love Sheryl's comments because they are hilarious, and she IS A COMEDIAN!! that is her life, her job and she is a beautiful, smart, funny individual. Also, how could some one comment about Mrs. O using a Kleenex... people get overwhelmed, people get sick, and WHO CARES! it shows that the ladies who are hosting are REAL women, women that regular, everyday women can relate to.
  • Manners

2.5
    Please can Sharron stop holding a dirty tissue in her hand,,put it up your sleeve. Also how can Sharon go on about lady gaga being a bitch to her daughter Kelly,,when Kelly constantly laughs at bitchy comments made on fashion police and Sharon always makes bitchy comments.
  • Great Women of The Talk

Everyone has their own opinion...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sharon" & MANY MANY MORE....
  • She aint funny!

Sheryl you are not cute or funny. I love this show except for you. You make me want to change channels. Tone it down plzzzzz!
  • hello

je suis d alger cool votre emission ,
  • Wendy dirty talks julie

Just saw Wendy Williams show and they were talking about Julie's eye work ,And at the same time dirty takes about Julie how she sleep her way to the top and fixing her eyes wasent the only thing that helped Julie with her career sleeping with the producer also helped her who is now het husband Wendy love Julie and Wendy will stab you in the BACK WITH A SMILE she always talked about people with a smile she is found as a 3 dollar bill sorry Julie

• I may never watch again

I don't generally say anything because, after all, everyone has their own taste. However, as someone who has had a nervous breakdown, I thought you all were extremely cold, cruel and horrible in regards to Oprah admitting she was at a point. It doesn't matter what your circumstance, when you are personally at a point, then God bless you and keep you. Sharon, I am a Christian and I cannot sit in judgement of you, but I really don't like you. You come off as very mean and shallow to me. I don't think it's worth watching you anymore. I have too many evil thoughts when I watch. I will pray for you, but unless you can change my mind, I won't be watching unless Sharon is away.
  • Disappointed with today's show

I am watching today's show as I type and I have to say, I hate it. Julie Chan; I am stunned by her comments about Oprah Winfrey and other people that have had success and then said they were having a touch time or a breakdown. All of the people on the talk have gone through rough periods and made it pubic knowledge but I am sure they wouldn't like comments they said today being said about them. I always thought Julie Chan was classy but I lost respect for her today. Totally douche comments coming from each and every panel member. A aprime example of jealous stars and what bulling is. I don't see Oprah making such trash ladies that is what keeps Oprah on top and you guys under herin ratings and fans. Take some lessons on have turned it off now and shall enjoy watching criminal minds for the last 30 mins and for the rest of the week, after the bad taste your show has left in my on you ladies!!
  • Happy Helen

4.5
    I just heard the comment today that Cher made about Miley Cyrus. I agree that Cher may have been a little rough in her comments, but I do agree with what she said in her first comment. Miley's performance was awful mainly because she looked awful. She looked so ugly that it made it hard to look at her. Her body looked so ugly that I hardly notice her antics or the performance. People are wondering why they haven't been hard on Robin's performance is because he didn't look awful. Someone needed to tell her that even though her performance was raunchy; it looked so much worse because she was so ugly. I know that Miley is not an ugly girl, but in that performance she was truly gross.
  • Annoying Sharon

I try to get over Sharon & her fake little heart when she comes on & she is a know it all that annoys other people. The only real lady is our "Darlene" and Julie - some of your hairdo's, especially the pony tails have got to go. As I read the other blogs, I see that I am not alone in my feelings and I think it is time to go back to all the old reruns.
  • Sharon Osborne

Sharon needs to tone down on her fake British accent... I am British and no ways do we talk like that. It is so put on it is ridiculous. It is so annoying when she elaborates her words am sure if she spoke normally it would come across so much better..... Listen Sharon as it might help you !!!!!
  • The Talk

My Wife & I Love this show
  • Sheryl Underwood..

is annoying, rude and lacks class. She thinks everything is funny and is so crude. I can't even watch The Talk anymore because I can't even stand to hear her voice. CBS should be embarrassed to have her represent them on any television show. Hopefully, she will not be back in the Fall!
  • THE race Talk

4.5
    I HAVE TO AGREE ABOUT THE GIRLS ON THIS SHOW;NASTY COMMENTS ABOUT WHITE GIRLS BEING THEIVES AND,THE IGNORANCE OF SHERYL AND,AISHA COMMENTA ABOUT TWO OF THEM SHOULD BE FIRED LIKE THEY DID PAULA WHOS IS NOT GUILTY OF RACISM, BUT EVERYDAY THERE IS NASTY COMMENTS. Mr. Moones FOR A MAN IN SUCH HIGH POSITION ALLOWING SOME OF THIS BEHAVOIR IS APPALING,BUT YOU KICK A GIRL OUT OF THAT TRASHY SHOW BB FOR COMMENTS ABOUT RACE BECAUSE YOUR WIFE IS CHINESE WHAT THE WHITE WOMAN THAT THEY INSULTED AND THE ITALIANS0 YOU NEED;\ A NEW TO YOUR VIEWERS ILOVED HOLLYPEETE AND LEAH THERE WS NO INSULTS
  • Enough Already

Can someone please tell Sharon to STOP OVERACTING, she is VERY annoying. Several people that I know have stopped watching The Talk because of her. I will be joining them very soon, if she doesn't stop with the overbearing and arrogant attitude. Also, Aisha could cut back on her obvious racist dislike for white people. Isn't she married to a white man? The show is supposed to be entertaining, not upsetting for the viewers.
  • Find a Sheryl replacement please.

Lately I've had to turn the channel about 50% of the time at some point. It seems Sheryl is trying to overly exaggerate her blackness and appeal to a wider audience. Instead it drives audience away with her 'bitches' lines about her mother, for example. Just too loud and obnoxious nearly every day. I like the show, but am then annoyed daily when she makes an exaggerated wise crack or yells, and I have to turn it off. I'm sure she is nice enough, but her mannerisms are not a good fit at all for the show. Not the right humor for what they seems to be trying to present. I asked around it if was just me - Results: All 6 friends said she was annoying, and one if them is even black and does not appreciate the black stereotypes Sheryl portrays.
  • stuffed burgers

Your guest chef today 8-1-2013 acts like a stuft burger is new. theyve been around for years! The easiest way to do this is to put ball of ground beef between wax paper and roll with rolling pin. It is nice and thin and your hands stay clean!!! Top with whatever you want. we like fried shrooms n onions then slice of cheese. Top with another rolled patty. Press outside edges together and grill. So easy and oh so good!!!
  • sheryl

sheryl aug 1st 2013 i love you hair. .love the style suits just love you period
  • Could Mrs. Osbourne clear something up for me?

Can Mrs. Osbourne please clarify the comments she made during an interview with The Daily Beast. I'm hoping that I misinterpreted her words. She was asked a question about Justin Bieber's behavior. This is what she allegedly said, "Oh, we're the bad boys!" F*ck off! You don't know what bad is. And I think that he's lost, I really do. I think he doesn't realize he's white and not black, that's a huge So, being bad/misbehaving/cutting the fool is a black thing only?
  • Embezzlement face

Aisha- I do not watch your show now I know I NEVER will. Happen to hear your INSULTING,RACIST remark about Teresa Guidice. Agree with anthony316 you should be ashamed of yourself and apologize to the mother of 4 girls for that horrible remark you made.
  • Italians

I thought your comments about Italians being gangsters was nasty, racist and unacceptable. I'm sure I don't know why you think it was OK to categorically stereotype any Italian. I've observed only the blacks can speak of blacks on your show, but all Caucasians are up for rude comments from the whole panel. How many Italians are you related to that makes you such an expert on what Italians want, Aisha? You have a dirty mouth. By the way, The Talk is off my DVR list permanently. You all should be ashamed of yourselves at the least and embarrassed at most. Apologize.
  • No Respect for the Everyday Woman

This group of women continually try to assert their opinions to sway others by pretending to know what it's like to be an everyday woman. The latest is their comments about women in their 50's who notice that they are ignored by society. They gloss over the subject with one liners. Try being 58 and getting a job as an everyday woman.

I was appalled by their trying to sway people to their own political agendas. I make up my own mind. They gave no relevant information.

They are celebrities and do not have the everyday struggles that the rest of us have. Even if they have experienced some of this in the past It's easy to forget. Sharon Osborn's comments on so many things missing the mark over and over again. Real women need a real forum.
  • Racist

I am tired of Sheryl's comments on black people. She is clearly not as educated as Aisha. Sheryl is trying to get high ratings by downing her people,but this is only getting her low ratings. Sheryl, do not put all blacks in the same boat and sending us down the river. We are one race, but different people. Stop it with the stale jokes already
  • George Wallace

Why would you have someone such as Wallace on your show and not give him more time? You guys should have waited to have him on when you could give him the time that you give other celebrities such as Reggis Field man. I did not like it when Julie cut him off to go to commercial and announce that Rachel Ray was coming up next! Here's a thought ! Don't spend so much time talking about Hot topics when you have a Celebrity such as George Wallace on. I'm not trying to be smart mouthed or any thing like that so please don't take it that way. I just think people should be more respectful and considerate of others. "OPPICE"

• Sheryl is Killing It Today

As a person with the same body type as Sheryl (apple) I know how hard it is to dress and not look bad in everything I wear. The outfit Sheryl is wearing today is fantastic. I don't think I have seen her look as good and sexy as she does today. Keep killing it Sheryl.
  • Aisha's Yellow Dress!!

Aisha- Your yellow dress you are wearing on today's show (7/24/13) is lovely and I ADORE it! Where did you get it?? :)

Also, watch you guys every day and love you all. You girls Rock!
  • Racist Show

Clearly, this is a racist show and also sick of the vulgar and sex comments by Sheryl.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10