The Talk

Longfellow74

The Talk Fan Reviews page 6 of 10

6.3
  • Yuck!

Did you seriously just advocate washing jewelry in hotel coffee makers? Some of us drink actual coffee from those. A collective eeeeeew from those of us who do!
  • THE TALK TV HOST

Love all the Host except Sherlyl Underwood, have yet to hear her say anything of value or that makes any sense, she only blabbers to get a laugh from the other host, Don't know how she ever got the job there,, bring back Leah Remini, She is real, and was fantastic, not just a lot of hot air like Sheryl, Some times I need to change channel BECAUSE her jokes aren't funny to anyone ,but herself even though the other host has to laugh at them.
  • Biggest Fan

I JUST ENJOY WATCHING THE BEST TALK SHOW EVER, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO LADIES, FROM ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FAN, FELICIA, VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE NEGATIVE RESPONSES I HAVE READ, PEOPLE KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF. THE LADIES ARE DOING A GREAT JOB AND THEY ARE STILL ON AIR
  • Quiet please

Your audience is horrible. Are there no people to shut them up ?
  • To everone

I think I will quit watching your show. Ilove the guests,but you are getting too nasty for daytime TV. Get your minds out of the gutter!
  • Hey Sarah

Love the show your all so funny,,,,,,, when is Melissa gonna be on havent seen her in years!!!
  • are you offended by being called girrlll

4.5
    r u a girl or boy u r brought into the world this way is this offensive girls and boys become men and women just sayin

• the Maui FederalReserve

the hypocrisy is a bit much sometimes, one day justin beiber will be " in high demand" and it's giggles all round but next day a foul basketball coach calls a player a ***got and all PC hell breaks loose.... definetly one constant embarrassment for americans that travel OS is the need to explain this sicko countires fascination with inflicting sodomy on people in prisons. it is a national disgrace the likes of Chung & others can find funny at all the wrong times, which is ANY. Finding this sodomy or male rape thing funny should be as funny as the N word. not..... looking back ( at the comment) surely you are embarrassed to find this acceptable in this day & age?... personally I am sick & tired of being embarrassed to be american, and the fraud 9/11 has a never ending supply of that. right?

911missinglinks dotcom might be of good topic someday when you have the courage.
  • April Fool's Day Joke for 2013

That was a great April Fool joke that Sharon Osborne played for on her ladies. So that inspired me to play one on my family. I sent out a text to my 4 grown children that said "My dear children: how is everyone doing? Just to update you all on my life, I have a special friend that I have been seeing & I told him about my family & he would like to meet you we are setting up a date for April 13, at 4pm to meet you all at Olive Garden. Please adjust your busy schedules and come meet him. Please let me know before then. ~love mom (I lost my husband/their father over 1yr ago, this was a shock to them to get this text. My oldest daughter called as soon as she got the message and asked why didn't I tell her about this relationship before. After I said April Fool, she responded "OMG, I was trying to figure out what to My second daughter sent a text stating "I guess I won't be meeting She lives out of state. My 2 sons did not respond until I asked did they get message. My younger son was so distraught that he couldn't respond. I tried several times to call, but he wouldn't answer my calls. So I sent another text to see if he received my message. Finally he replied with a text that said, "Mom, I did get your text, but I don't hav a response, rather then reaction or (over reaction). I'd rather not discuss this till I "cool down" & put my feelings in I text him back and said "April Fool, got you! (Sorry about the He was so upset with me & was just laughing and had to calm him down. I sent my other son a text to let him know it was a April Fool joke & his response was "really, cuz I wanted to go to Olive Garden, LOL !!!". So my children all said, "Thanks Sharon Osborne!!"
  • Ayisha

I like every one on the talk, but Ayisha as she interrupt the others, I thought that might be why they remove some of the first co host. Ayisha laugh is awful. She try to take over the show. I love Sharon and Sherry. I like Sara, but it took me some time as she is quite, but she speaking up when it home or is close to her heart.
  • Sherry Underwood

I don't really care for her. She comes across like she is trying to hard and wants to think she is Woopie
  • cohost

I watch the Talk everyday and enjoy it , but Sara Gilbert brings nothing to the table except she is Gay which makes the group diversed .She has no meaningful input on nothing.
  • sharon osborne

i would like to say congrats to the mother to be and i hope you have a healthy and beautiful baby
  • S. Underwood

Not sure if this is where I should send this comment but I am so disappointed with Ms. Underwood. She is classless, an embarassment to African American women. Would you PLEASE tell her that the way she acts does not show us in a positive light. Maybe it works at the comedy clubs but not good for TV. I have tried and tried to watch the show but her actions are a complete turnoff to many women of color. It would be great to see and have her "calm down".
  • Recombinate DNA

We are stepping on Gods toes when we mess in the playground of Recombinate DNA, we are about to open a Pandoras box. Resurecting extinct animals will have consiquences that we are not equipped to deal with.
  • take it all off

thats being real, thank you ,i have been down lately but that all changed when you all took your extensions off how cool was that and sherly you are beautiful! and donnie talking about being real that people expect you to always put on the face that hi everything is great soooo wrong i believe its those people who have a problem being honest great show that shows we are all human no matter who we are in life
  • SARA GILBERT

I 'AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE. YOUR AWESOME AND GREAT ON THE SHOW..
  • The participants

I rarely watch this show for many reasons. Cheryl -most of her comments are very inappropriate. She's loud and classless and tries to take over every conversation. I also don't like the other black girl. She tries to take over every conversation if she can beat Cheryl to it. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they are both black. I loved Holly Robinson Peet!! Until they get new participants, I will not be watching!!!
  • SAG at under $10k

Please pass this on to Diane Ladd at SAG. Her plea for people to support actors, so they can make a living wage is heard. However, those actors and tv personalities that insist on using their fame to promote their political view is not appreciated. Just because they can act like someone else, does not mean their view trumps mine. But, they have the media to forward their message. I'm making a list of those actors/actresses/tv personalities that I propose to release with request that their work be boycotted. If they want to promote values that go against religious views, moral views etc with such blatant disregard, then they will be hit in the only spot they are vulnerable - their pocket book and reputation.
  • We love Y&R!!!!

THANK YOU FOR HAVING Y&R on today THEY are GREAT WE LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS But not VICTOR TOO MUCH ;-) WE ALL MISST YOU GUYS LAST WEEK
  • Y & R interviews

I hardly watch your show for three reasons....1) Cheryl---most of her comments are inappropriate an vulgar;

2) the interview questions are too prepared and you read them off of cards, which is why I quit watching the View; and 3) you have some great guests but their appearances are short and disjointed.

I have been watching Y&R since Day 1 and was so hoping to see more of the non actor side of them and it was so quick that if you blinked, you missed them! They were they only reason I watched today and was very disappointed.
  • Valerie Harper Story

My name is Cynthia Batte & I'm writing on behalf of my Church Prophetic Praise Deliverance Empowerment Ministries, in regard to the Valerie Harper story. It was very touching as she shared her battle with cancer.

Our church is one where miracle signs & wonders happen to them that believe. We have seen kidney & pancreatic cancer healed, new lungs received, limbs grow out supernaturalweight loss, appearances of angels & more, because of the power of God working on behalf of others..

Well, there's nothing too hard for the Lord! Our church family would like to join our faith with hers to claim healing & victory over her life, so her days may be healthy, whole & long-lived.

God has no respect of persons & what he's done for others, he can also do for Mrs Harper!

We're sending an invite to Mrs Harper to come visit our ministry, so we can pray for her & believe God for her total healing. If she can't come, we can go to her.

Thank you for passing this letter on to the appropriate person for contact with Mrs Valerie Harper.

Our contact info: Cynthia Batte assistant to Dr. Sandra Taylor PhD (513) 234-5479 Prophetic Praise Deliverance Empowerment Ministries 4713 Industry Dr. Unit D Fairfield, Ohio 45014

Visit us also on Facebook, Email us at

Thanks for your joined efforts in changing a life by divine connection.
  • Queens of the network

I live to see all of you each day. The opening talk is always inspiring and sheral always makes me feel good about my self. You all have good family ethics. A agree about redoing the Valerie Harper show the Pope took up the whole hour.
  • sheryl

shyl is an asshole the stupid bitch is ruinnning your show and ayisha follows
  • prayerwar48

Like your Julie makes announcements they allow the crowd to always drown her we DON'T EVER hear what she says
  • Pope news interrupts Valerie Harper on the Talk

Please rerun your show that was supposed to air today with Valerie Harper. I wanted to watch this so badly, then the blankity blank news broke in and wasted a whole hour about nothing. Please, I live Valerie Harper so much and it is not fair for us to not be able to see this episode of your show.
  • Aisha 'not there'!!

Me and My Wife watch this program every day. WE just love it even better when ' AISHA ' is not there. She seems to always HOG the topics. She knows nothing and always has to 'knowitall' !! TGSNT
  • march 5 2013

2.5
    To the ladies of the talk. With regard to your condemnation of the nurse that was doing the job that all had agreed she would do. Although it may not be a choice you would make for your mother or your mother would make. But who are you to be so judgemental without knowing all the FACTS. If I'm 86 and have discussed with my children that I do not want to be resuscitated should I lose conciseness, and If we all agree and find a place that agrees to my wishes, and then goes against my wishes and gives me cpr, I would not be happy. Dr's and Nurses and family members stand by everyday and allow patients with do not resuscitate orders, to die. This is no different. The family is not making this an issue, why are you? The comment that loud mouth made about taking care of her own and that saving a life is more important than the nurse's job is so inappropriate. Maybe that nurse is the sole provider for her family and in this economy having a job is saving lives. It may always be the right time to talk; it's not always the right time to condemn people when you are not involved first hand.
  • Today's Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great way to celebrate a Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Inspiring 16 Year Old Leukemia Fighter

Hello,

I am writing this with regards to my cousin Jorie Elliott.

Jorie was diagnosed with Acute Pro-myilotic Leukemia which is a type of Acute Non-lymphocytic Leukemia she was 15 years old when she was diagnosed with this on January 9th 2013. Jorie turned 16 years old which she had to spend in the hospital alone in London Ontario.

She is a straight "A" student and a very athletic person playing 7 different sports on 10 different teams, due to cancer Jorie had to give up her love for her sports and her school. But this hasn't stopped her she has already convinced her mom to let her play hockey every now and then.

Jorie loves turtles in the summer of 2008 when Jorie was 10 she wrote her first letter to the Municipality of Kincardine about her concerns that turtles would get killed trying to cross the street. After not hearing any news about this issue Jorie decided to send in another letter this time including an essay about Ontario's turtle populaton and how 6 of Ontario's 8 species of turtle are at-risk. Jorie's 2 year wait paid off as the Municipality began to search for a turtle crossing sign. Jorie set out to raise money to pay for the signs herself.

When Jorie was 11 she planned on taking school supplies and clothes over to Cuba were she goes on winter vacation. Jorie states that she wants to make them feel like the luckiest kids in the world. Thanks to Jorie 31 packages were sent with her to Cuba and handed out to the children in Varadero.

Jorie's wish is to meet Justin Bieber so I am asking you to help her out, she puts everyone before herself and always stands up for what she believes in, and now it's our turn to give back to her.

We have also started a #turtlesforjorie campaign and are trying to get it to "trend" on twitter. So every time you see a turtle think of a girl who is battling something no child/teenager/person should have to.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10