The Talk

Longfellow74

The Talk Fan Reviews page 6 of 10

6.4
  • Sheryl Underwood

I just wanted to say that honestly I never watch this pathetic show, however, I was on the treadmill at the gym and this was the only channel working on the TV, so I guess I had to watch it. But, when Sheryl Underwood said that Debbie Rowe looked like June Shannon, I was thinking that Sheryl needs to look in the mirror, because if anyone looks like June, it's HER!!! She has the biggest gums I've seen in a mouth. This show is horrible and should be canceled. Ever since Holly and Leah were taken off the show, it has sucked. Sad to see grown women talking crap about people. You guys are actual bullies.
  • Reese sadness....

I watch The Talk almost everyday and to say the least, I am truly disappointed in all of you regarding Reese Witherspoon. The woman is human and made a horrible mistake. Do I condone drunk driving or behaving badly, no. However, guess what we do make mistakes! Maybe find a little more support and a little less cattiness!
  • sharon osbourne on her high horse

Sharon Osbourne is so superior, her attitude towards Witherspoon demonstrates her haughtiness and nasty attitude to those who aren't in her "inner circle". She should think twice before judging others considering her own behavior in the past such as the scatological reference she made to an incident in which she angrily delivered a "gift" which was disgusting and showed her lack of refinement. She laughs about it!
  • Talent Search

Sara Gilbert should be fired as a talent scout !. Linda Perry NEEDS a lot of backup singers and should never, ever, ever be on a stage alone. NEVER, EVER !

But, I guess Sara Gilbert is somebody's darling - so, go ahead and ruin TV for the rest of us. Who cares.
  • that stunk

you should not allow Meth heads on your show it just looks bad
  • On Episode 154-Gay Basketball Player

However I may be persecuted for this, I will proceed anyway. God is saying in Leviticus 18:22, " Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is He goes on to say in Leviticus 18:26, "Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgements, and shall not commit any of these abominations, neither of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among The Lord God, our creator is no alright with this guy's preference or any of the same that act or share this behavior. Because God is against it, then the entire world should be against it, yet we support such behavior. We cannot redo or makeover what God has already created or made. He also said everything He did was good and this includes His Word (The Bible). Our opinion are of no matter if it conflicts with the Word of God, but our choices are of great consequence when they conflict with the Word of God. I cannot speak for the multitudes, but I will not go against God, for the consequence is too great.
  • and her hunky hubby!!

You guys are funnier than a barrel of monkeys. I'm 69 years young and I love you all! Mrs. O I love your husband and always have but I'm out of his league and you are gorgeous and I can easily see why he loves you so much!
  • Underwood plz!!!!

last weeks show about Reese Witherspoon,saying if she was black she woulda been arrested,seriously stop being stupid and rascist biggot,im not watching anything with you in it,as soon as you said that i turned the channel

• Sherry

The reviews I read about Sherry, I so agree with, I just can't take her! She thinks she is funny, but she is not! I wish the show cared about there audience and take her off!
  • Roadrunner Mouth Aisha!

I apologize in advance to all the Aisha Tyler fans but I can't stand her!!!! Every time Julie puts a subject out to discuss Aisha is always the first and the last to put her all-important take on the subject. Plus, she always uses her hands when she talks a mile a minute!!!! I like the show and I think Sheryl Underwood is the person that keeps me coming back to the show. If only I could blank-out Aisha.
  • Sharon, GO TO HELL!

Sharon Osborne needs to shut her mouth and stop criticizing Reese Witherspoon, calling her a bum because her husband could have hurt someone while driving drunk. Hey Sharon, how about that druggie and drunk of a husband you have? Someone dress Sharon up in some tire tracks. I cant even bare to watch the show anymore with her high almighty ego.
  • HEY HEY THE TALK

love your show you all are great
  • Unprofessional

I think Sheryl Underwood is too Ghetto to be on the show. She is too childish! She doos not exemplify no sense of dignity. She greets the celebrities on your show like a Horny Toad. She is sooooo wrong for the show. She needs to be replaced!
  • Christmas Lights Out on New Year's?

FYI: Christmas lights should stay on at least until Epiphany (January 6) which concludes the twelve days of Christmas (therefore, should NOT be turned off yet at New Year's Day, as noted by your guest Donny Osmond, on today's show). Traditionally, Christmas lights are turned on at the onset of Advent (4 Sundays prior to Christmas).
  • Best Talk Show EVER

Love,love,love your show especially Sheryl I think she adds so much to the don't know why there are so many negative comments. Keep doing what your doing. The only thing that annoys me is the audience they seem to be to loud, but other than that the show is great.
  • Black taxi drivers

It was not entertaining to watch Sheryl Underwood and Aisha Tyler as Hattie McDaniels and Butterfly McQueen. Yuk! Yuk! Yuk! I would think you thought more highly of yourselves. I find you disgraceful. What's you next act? Black face!
  • Yuck!

Did you seriously just advocate washing jewelry in hotel coffee makers? Some of us drink actual coffee from those. A collective eeeeeew from those of us who do!
  • THE TALK TV HOST

Love all the Host except Sherlyl Underwood, have yet to hear her say anything of value or that makes any sense, she only blabbers to get a laugh from the other host, Don't know how she ever got the job there,, bring back Leah Remini, She is real, and was fantastic, not just a lot of hot air like Sheryl, Some times I need to change channel BECAUSE her jokes aren't funny to anyone ,but herself even though the other host has to laugh at them.
  • Biggest Fan

I JUST ENJOY WATCHING THE BEST TALK SHOW EVER, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO LADIES, FROM ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FAN, FELICIA, VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE NEGATIVE RESPONSES I HAVE READ, PEOPLE KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF. THE LADIES ARE DOING A GREAT JOB AND THEY ARE STILL ON AIR
  • Quiet please

Your audience is horrible. Are there no people to shut them up ?
  • To everone

I think I will quit watching your show. Ilove the guests,but you are getting too nasty for daytime TV. Get your minds out of the gutter!
  • Hey Sarah

Love the show your all so funny,,,,,,, when is Melissa gonna be on havent seen her in years!!!
  • are you offended by being called girrlll

4.5
    r u a girl or boy u r brought into the world this way is this offensive girls and boys become men and women just sayin

• the Maui FederalReserve

the hypocrisy is a bit much sometimes, one day justin beiber will be " in high demand" and it's giggles all round but next day a foul basketball coach calls a player a ***got and all PC hell breaks loose.... definetly one constant embarrassment for americans that travel OS is the need to explain this sicko countires fascination with inflicting sodomy on people in prisons. it is a national disgrace the likes of Chung & others can find funny at all the wrong times, which is ANY. Finding this sodomy or male rape thing funny should be as funny as the N word. not..... looking back ( at the comment) surely you are embarrassed to find this acceptable in this day & age?... personally I am sick & tired of being embarrassed to be american, and the fraud 9/11 has a never ending supply of that. right?

911missinglinks dotcom might be of good topic someday when you have the courage.
  • April Fool's Day Joke for 2013

That was a great April Fool joke that Sharon Osborne played for on her ladies. So that inspired me to play one on my family. I sent out a text to my 4 grown children that said "My dear children: how is everyone doing? Just to update you all on my life, I have a special friend that I have been seeing & I told him about my family & he would like to meet you we are setting up a date for April 13, at 4pm to meet you all at Olive Garden. Please adjust your busy schedules and come meet him. Please let me know before then. ~love mom (I lost my husband/their father over 1yr ago, this was a shock to them to get this text. My oldest daughter called as soon as she got the message and asked why didn't I tell her about this relationship before. After I said April Fool, she responded "OMG, I was trying to figure out what to My second daughter sent a text stating "I guess I won't be meeting She lives out of state. My 2 sons did not respond until I asked did they get message. My younger son was so distraught that he couldn't respond. I tried several times to call, but he wouldn't answer my calls. So I sent another text to see if he received my message. Finally he replied with a text that said, "Mom, I did get your text, but I don't hav a response, rather then reaction or (over reaction). I'd rather not discuss this till I "cool down" & put my feelings in I text him back and said "April Fool, got you! (Sorry about the He was so upset with me & was just laughing and had to calm him down. I sent my other son a text to let him know it was a April Fool joke & his response was "really, cuz I wanted to go to Olive Garden, LOL !!!". So my children all said, "Thanks Sharon Osborne!!"
  • Ayisha

I like every one on the talk, but Ayisha as she interrupt the others, I thought that might be why they remove some of the first co host. Ayisha laugh is awful. She try to take over the show. I love Sharon and Sherry. I like Sara, but it took me some time as she is quite, but she speaking up when it home or is close to her heart.
  • Sherry Underwood

I don't really care for her. She comes across like she is trying to hard and wants to think she is Woopie
  • cohost

I watch the Talk everyday and enjoy it , but Sara Gilbert brings nothing to the table except she is Gay which makes the group diversed .She has no meaningful input on nothing.
  • sharon osborne

i would like to say congrats to the mother to be and i hope you have a healthy and beautiful baby
  • S. Underwood

Not sure if this is where I should send this comment but I am so disappointed with Ms. Underwood. She is classless, an embarassment to African American women. Would you PLEASE tell her that the way she acts does not show us in a positive light. Maybe it works at the comedy clubs but not good for TV. I have tried and tried to watch the show but her actions are a complete turnoff to many women of color. It would be great to see and have her "calm down".
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10