The Talk

Weekdays 2:00 PM on CBS Premiered Oct 18, 2010 In Season

The Talk Fan Reviews page 8 of 18

7.1
  • Ferguson, MO

I am truly disappointed in you for not doing your homework on this tragic event. You obviously didn't listen to the prosecutor or read the Grand Jury report (admittedly it is long, but that IS your job if you are going to comment on the situation). I expected this kind of reporting and worse from "The View" and got it, but not from you. It is a horrible thing to happen, but the Grand Jury deliberated for hours and hours, looked at pages and pages of evidence, talked to people (over 40) some that came forward on the QT (some were black) to tell what they actually saw not hearsay or what they thought happened or were told happened, but what they actually saw and did not change their stories. Some witnesses were discredited when changing their stories after they heard the facts, etc. They also talked to the officer. The Jury was chosen in May not after the shooting and stayed after their term was up. They gave of their time from work and from their families in fear of their lives and lives of their families. They knew if they did not indict they were in danger as well as their families and that there would be riots. They did what they thought was right. (We were not in that room with Let's listen and calm the situation not exacerbate it. I might add the Jury was made up of a diverse group; all ages, incomes, races, etc. Riots, looting, robbery, setting fires, and killing are not what should take place. Let's not forget some of these people were not even from Ferguson. This was not a crime of race and killing black boys as "The View" likes to say (and worse). Please do your homework and then apologize to the people of Missouri. Missouri is a good place to live. It is not the most racist place in the . (again as "The View" says. Please let me continue to have faith in you to report with knowledge instead of emotion.
  • Hypocrites

Ok there have been several times I have been outraged about comments on your show, Sharon talking about cheaters when she is married to the biggest cheater of all time, Julie holy er than thou attitude , Aiesha talking about people being vulgar, has anyone seen her stand up comedy act VERY Vulgar!!! Now this thing with the Officer and Michael Brown ( did you all not listen to the evidence) get your facts straight, all you are wanting to do Aiesha , Julie, and Sharon is cause more outrage and riots!!! Shame on you. I will never watch this show again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ferguson, Mo

Really Ladies, I am a fan of your show until today! You four insulted the grand jury in Ferguson who were chosen to do their civic duty, they heard testimony and saw evidence we were not privy to but all four of you obviously consider them STUPID and unable to make an informed decision. From what I heard on the news Michael Brown was NOT shot in the back (per forensic evidence) and did not comply with the officers instruction. I feel you should devote one entire show to educating the public on the law, the evidence in this case and explain the forensic evidence to ALL of us that are incapable of making an informed decision. I look forward to watching the four of you muddle through that show.
  • A Mothers Love

I can honestly say as a mother of 4, 2 of which are adopted that I love my kids more than anything. I also worry about them everyday! The comment about having a black child and not letting them go outside because of the police was to much to ignore. Every child in this country and this world for that matter faces fear and possibly death everyday! Race is no matter. Kids are starving, being sold into slavery, being beheaded, raped and abused, given drugs, bullied,abducted and the list goes on and on.... I could just as easily let the fear of the world keep my kids inside, but it is the world we live in and we need to teach our kids different. All you did today was stir the hate more. My kids will go out into this world and show the good inside themselves. They will love and respect everyone, even those who don't deserve it. They will make this world better for everyone! That's the attitude we need to show our kids. I believe one of the greatest tools for evil is our tongues and what we speak. Thank you.
  • The Officer's indictment

You disappoint me, I use to respect you guys. But anyone that has bodyguards should not talk about an Officer having to defend himself. The kid was no Angel, and if he kept coming after you, you also would want him stopped anyway it took. And I think the people that held up traffic and rioted should be put in jail. You don't need to prove to people how stupid it is as my mom always said, "Two wrongs don't make a So if you thought that he did wrong, the ones rioting and holding up traffic were not in the right either.

• first time I disagree with Aiesha

5.5
    first time i disagree. Michael Brown was NOT shot in the back. Only 6 shots were fired and they found blood evidence inside the police car. Once he reached inside for the cop then he needed to be stopped. maybe it was excessive but well my daughter is a cop. I told her shoot first worry later at least you will be alive to worry about it. If at any point I thought the justification of the police officer being scared was nonsense then the actions of the community last nigh only solidified that this office was afraid for his life , Michael Brown was not Trayvon and to mention them in the same sentence is disrespectful to Trayvon's memmory
  • about not the indictment on the officer that protects everyone

you know I did have respect for you guys but by y'all sitting here and degrading and acting like it was an act of crime it was not and if you would have listened for what they said last night the young man was not shot in the back so the problem is everyone has their own opinion and that's fine but number 2 you don't need to publish it all over TV I am sorry but two of you that have made remarks about this I'm proud of the officer to get rid of the hoodlums and that's what you guys need to honor and make for sure that all the officers no matter where they live or who they protect I granted you ever need one they will be there to protect you so quit making it sound like it is all the time that the blacks are the one that's being mistreated you are wrong and yeah I'm pissed and I don't think I will ever watch your show again
  • Sarah Gilbert

Nov 17, 2014... Did I see a baby bump on Sarah?

if not, she shouldn't wear tight sweaters or, she should get some Spanx.
  • Mama June Needs Help

I really like how you ladies are together. You also are interesting and fun and the show has a lot of good reasons for me to spend my time on. Today, however, I was a bit disappointed. That lady that is in the news for dating the monster who molested her daughter is a bit slow for sure, but the nasty things you said about her today just made me so sad that you would do this to her. I have never seen their show, and I do not know anything other than what is in the news right now. I have felt sorry for her and the children since the onset of hearing about this family and now to hear the nastiness in your voices as you cut her down I just feel sick. I thought you gals were different. This lady is a bit slow and you can tell she must feel very unloved to do what she is doing. She needs someone to take her under their wing and help her; not belittle her.

• Long-winded irrating Aisha Tyler

I love Sheryl's humor! That mouthpiece Aisha? that replaced that other mouthpiece, talks waay too much!!! And cant stand her long-winded opinions and shes soo irratating. UGGH If anyone needs to leave the show, it's her. I change channels when she talks.
  • Sara Gilbert

Hello, I usually don't contact shows to provide my opinion or weigh in on views or even complain about a segment or guest, however I've been extremely bothered by your show aired 11-11-14. As my mother and I skimmed through channels to look for good tv, we came across The Talk. This show is not new to us, we are in fact very familiar with the show. My mother couldn't help but notice Sheryl Underwood ' s weight loss which was accompanied by a compliment. Congrats Sheryl. .. On the other hand we were a bit disturbed by Sara's appearance. This is in no way shape or form to make fun of or offend but she did not look well. Just a bit tattered if you follow what I am saying. All ladies looked well groomed and professional but I couldn't help but notice how Sara came across. I appreciate that she doesn't care to be classified as a Hollywood glam goddess and marvel at the thought of looking like all other Hollywood ladies, however I do except for a lady who sits before the camera especially one whom is recognized as the shows creater to at least look as tho she cares to exist. Her hair was extremely messy, she had bags lining throughout her face, she had on some bluish lumber jack coat that wasn't very becoming and she sloutched in her seat which did not appeal to our eyes one bit. We could not even concentrate on the show because she looked so unappealing in a non professional way. My point as close, I am not asking her to change who she is or how she dresses I am just asking that she at least look like she cares to some degree. She almost looked as tho she was on drugs, just very harsh looking. If there are things going on with her then my prayers for strength are with her. Please don't take this wrong it is purely out of concern. Ps love the show...

Nikkia
  • November 5th show

Always liked your show but having Jane Fonda on is a VERY BAD IDEA !!!!! Who cares about her sex life. She is a Traitor to her country. My husband was in Vietnam and I will NEVER forget what she did to our POW's. Some of those POW's never got to have a life!!!! I wonder if you will post this?

• one saving grace

Sara Gilbert is the absolute voice of reason. Objective and fair, I wish she added more to balance things out. Ever think of running for office, Sara?
  • The Same Old Stereotype

Sheryl Underwood, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee disappear! Aunt Jemima Underwood is such a wonderful asset to the image of black women everywhere. WHAT A CLASSIC BUFFOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
  • Uggs to Support Breast Cancer?, how about supporting the hanus slaughter of sheep to make them!

1.5
    Among the gifts for Sharon Osborne's Birthday Oct. 9, were Uggs. My title listed above tells the story - huge petition to stop Uggs due to the torture of sheep. Unfortunately they are still allowed to be sold around the world. Yes, support for breast cancer is always fulfilling but another gift would have been just as good. After all, you are fulfilling one cause while destroying another. Shame on you.

• The Real Talk Show

2.5
    Tamar Braxton is exhausting, she talk too much. She is talking 80%. The others 4 ladies are talking 20%. I am tired of hearing her TALK, TALK, TALK she is ruining The Real. I do love Tamar Braxton, share the show with your casts.
  • How stupid do they think we are?????

The tests they give some of their guests are stupid, or dumbed down for the celebrities. The audience is going to get whatever the celebrity is hawking at the moment.
  • the truth hurts...

I just would like to tell sheryl underwood to keep doing what she do , I Love her cause she keeps it real,and people only get mad at the truth...

• Love the cast, the audience is unruly and obnoxious

Those people scream and yell at everything.. get some class, the cast are such cool people!
  • it's just Kanye????

How dare S. Osborne take this cavalier attitude about this ignorant little man who demeans his own concert going fans. He even went on the net claiming that he's the victim of the media! Never giving an apology! Disfusting.

Then today S Osborne claimed that her comment was taken the wrong way. No it wasn't. You meant every word -that people know how he is. Never saying he was wrong. More disgust from me.
  • thank God Leah and that Pete chick are gone!!

Couldn't Stand Leah!! Couldn't Stand Her TV Show And Disliked Her Even More, If That's Possible, On The Talk! A Reality Show Around Her!!??? Pllleeeeease! She Is Just So Uncultured And Uncouth!! Love Sheryl!! Getting Kind Of Sick Of Osborne, She Gotten Quite Haughty And Full Of Herself.
  • Get rid of Sheryl Underwood

She is NOT funny, she is too extra and it is APPARENT that she is looking for a man. Come on now! Get some DIGNITY about yourself. Stop making yourself so obvious. Everyone else is chilled and you are knocking yourself out trying to be funny. Bring it down and get some sense and dignity and perhaps you will find a man.
  • drama

4.5
    watch all pakistani dramas visit
  • Robin Williams

Watch all of you every day love all of you as a retired and very old lesbian Sheryl and Sara my favorites lol don't take me serious your all great. Okay i am pissed about Zelda williams having to drop her account on twitter which i only do facebook of hateful things being said about her dad how can people do that. Way to much cruelty in our world. Robin has given us all so much. And such a humanatarin . I have struggled with depression my whole life so i understand, Just wish i knew him and we were friends maybe i could of helped him, but if not then it was his time i don't blame him for his decision but well miss him. Wish i could tell his daughter to ignore all those stupid hateful people they don't matter. That poor child this is not something she should have to deal with at this time. This house well always enjoy his old movies oh i am 64 so yes i have them. God bless all you ladies keep up all the great work you do
  • Sharon Osborne

It's so obvious that Sharon can't stand Sara's that squeaky voice drives me up a wall. She could do the part of the wicked witch of the west,
  • The Talk

I haven't watched a full episode of The Talk since they fired Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete. They were the only reason I watched. Julie Chen comes across as thinking she is better than anyone else. She is married to the network head Les Moonves who's marriage she broke up. The only one I like on that show now is Sara Gilbert but I wish she would get a new hairdo. That show lost it's appeal when they fired Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete.
  • Sheryl

I can't stand watching her stuff her fat mouth any longer. She has no class when it comes to food she acts like she's starving. She just about rips the food out of the chef's hands. Get rid of the pig.
  • Show is horrible now!!!

After Sharon got Leah & Holly fired, I refused to watch the show. The little bits & pieces I've watched were absolutely horrible & I would be embarrassed to have any ties to the show. I won't watch it & took it off my Facebook.
  • When they come back.......

I hope Sheryl and her big mouth will be gone. So tired of this loud unfunny big mouth.

• Sheryl ~ ~ the Queen of Barf

5.5
    How and or why the producers continue to allow Sheryl I'll never understand. She is vile, uncouth, eats like a horse out of a feed bag, hangs on to any/every male who enters as a guest and needs some corrective gum surgery and needs to stop prancing around like an overgrown Twinkle Bell. I can't think of one constructive thing to say about her. WHY, when you can have a co-host such as Marie Osmond would you wait a minute longer than to toss the Queen of Yuk out on her ample butt. From the reviews I've read, I'm far than alone on my dislike on this classless act. I'm already leaving the room when she is given won't be much longer until I leave all is a loss for me as other than sex craving /bottomless pit Sheryl , I enjoy the program. PLEASE get rid of her. is this a contractual issue?
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12