The Talk

Weekdays 2:00 PM on CBS Premiered Oct 18, 2010 In Season

Longfellow74

The Talk Fan Reviews page 8 of 10

6.4
  • a little formulaic at times

I have been watching the show for about 4 months. I enjoy it. However, there are times when I get tired of Sharon always giving the first opinion on something---and taking herself so seriously!!! Mix it up. I have really come to appreciate the steady persona of Aisha and the funniness of Sheryl. Sheryl may flirt, but she is so real and excited about the guests.
  • love your show, but a little feedback

5.5
    Hi there. I have almost nothing but positive things to say about you ladies and the show. I DVR you every day. I would like to provide a little feedback on a topic that I, my friends and my family have expressed they would like to see change. I am certainly not trying to be mean to Sheryl and I hope she takes the feedback, but not in a hateful way. It has become too uncomfortable to watch Sheryl with male guests. She embarrasses me with her over the top reactions and I'm not even there. It is as if she's never hugged a man. I understand the excitement of being able to hug a sexy Hollywood star, but I think professionalism should still be portrayed as she is still at work. I've even started fast forwarding through all of her comments because they rarely have realness or relevancy behind them. Perhaps she was hired to provide comic relief and I can understand that, although the show is pretty light hearted anyway. However, it's almost turned many of my friends off from watching the show period. I don't want to quit watching so I'm getting through it by fast forwarding. I hope you take this as constructive criticism. Certainly be yourself, but taking it down a notch would really go a long way. Thanks for allowing us to give feedback. Have a good day.
  • High LL ; )

I don't think I've ever seen LL Cool J not look sexy ... but , I must say today was the first time I've seen his eyes look completely stoned ! Was he hittin' the hooka before the show ?
  • Epsiode aired on 2/7/12

I think you all have a great show and for the most part you keep it real. However one person (I won't say who) just seems a bit stiff and takes things to seriously. Anyway I'm going to call you out on this one -- you said you would shout out to a when talking about Chris Brown. I know it's all in fun but take a look at this and let us know how you would speak to this judge. I think the person in this case was clearly shocked at his response to her blatant racism. See it at www youtube com/watch?v=lLA7dQ-uxR0. I was in tears after I saw it. Keep up the good work on the show!
  • the talk

well im sorry to just think that julie chen Really needs to stop wearin the eyelashes only because .Either it makes her eyes heavy where she looks like she is asleep or something u cant see her eyes is she high or what is wrong becuase bu can see everyone elses eyes .hers just looks dont make her look check it will see.
  • You ladies are perfect

The diversity of your team is as real as it gets. I watch The View and I love the show but you have gained my respect and viewship just as much. Cheryl? OMG, I was very skeptical her comedic personality would blend but I was delighted to see she adds the spice to the panel that cannot be matched. Keep on keeping on. I love your show too!
  • no PURPLE?

2.5
    NO Purple from the gals this IS SEE IS on you "THE TALK"
  • Screaming :(

Love your show, but can't hear what anyone is saying half the time because of all the screaming from the audience, so sit here with remote in hand so don't have to listen to the screaming
  • Some People's Children

I have been listening to the bashing on the Talk today. Firstly, Sheryl your repsonse to that twitter comment was excellent, you live your life for you girl and keep it up. Secondly, Julie: I was very surprised to see a new hair style yesterday and it looked wonderful on you, change is great and some people just can't handle it. You are beautiful you go girl all the way and please don't quit your day job. Thirdly, Aisha is a great personality and why anyone would want you to leave the show really knows nothing about entertainment, sometimes jealousy gets in the way of perspective. These women all react well together and are amazing personalities all in their own right. These women are all beautiful and intelligent, this show should not be changed in any way. I really beileve some People's children should not think so much; it could cause drastic continual damage.
  • The Talk.

5.5
    Listening to the show and about some of the comments left by other people. I love the show! Sheryl and are my favorites even though I do like the others. Sheryl cracks me up all the time! Keep the laughs coming!!
  • GET RID OF, AISHA

3.5
    I LIKE THE TALK, BUT DO NOT LIKE AISHA. THE TALK NEED TO VIEW AND REPLACE SOME OF THESE WOMEN OR ONE WOMAN. JULIE CHAN, ALSO NEED TO BE REPLACED. SHERYL & SHARON THEY BRING SPARKS TO THE SHOW. I THINK ONLY 2 NEED TO BE REPLACED, AISHA AND JULIE. THE TALK DON'T NEED THEM. THE REST OF THE WOMENS FITS PERFECT FOR "THE TALK" SHOW.
  • Swamp People of New Orleans

I was highly offended by the ignorant comments and depictions of the culture and cuisine of the people of south Louisiana. The producers and hosts of "The Talk" obviously didn't research the true cultures of all the people living in and around New Orleans. As a lady born and raised in Louisiana, I can assure you that the true picture of our people's cultures and cuisine aren't of"Swamp Hillbillies" who eat frogs and alligators. The Talk's decision to air you show in New Orleans during the Super Bowl has probably earned your show a huge increase in viewers. If you had even a small amount of "Southern Hospitality," your hosts and guests would have displayed a better approach to a failed attempt of being gracious guests of our city. Sheryl Underwood's dialect used during the show, certainly wasn't one spoken by any culture represented in south Louisiana. Also, the hosts and guests were served a beautiful table of south Louisiana's best cuisine that many famous chefs throughout other parts of the county try to recreate but don't even come close. The digs made about eating "frog legs and alligator" were totally uncalled for. It not only showed ignorance about our people, but was a mock of our cultures and fine dinning. If you thought that little of south Louisiana, why didn't you stay in Chicago with you small minded staff, hosts, and guests who lacked the manners and sophistication of the people and great chefs who opened up our city to "The You should be ashamed of how you conducted yourselves on national TV. I watch The Talk everyday, but yesterday I was saw a table of hosts who all represent diverse cultures that I am sure would be offended if we looked at a small segment of their people to represent the entire population. Believe it or not, people in Louisiana do not "live on swamps and bayous" but instead we live on canals, rivers, beautiful plantations and the southern most river deltas of the Mississippi River that flows from the most northern part of the United States to the beautiful rich delta land of south Louisiana. I don't think there is anything that you can do to apologize for your thoughtlessness in preparing to come to our beautiful city. Maybe during your stay in New Orleans, your staff, hosts and crew might learn the true meaning of "Southern Hospitality", unless other viewers living in our city saw your show and feel like me, if so, you might see different side of our people that isn't very pretty. Shame On You! . I would rate lower, but there was not a lower choice.
  • NEW ORLEANS' MONUMENTS

YOU OWE THE CITY OF NEW ORLEANS MORE THAN AN OFF-HANDED REMARK IN PASSING THAT YOU REGRET PUTTING YOUR SIGN ON A MONUMENT IN OUR CITY. REALLY?!? DO YOU PUT ONE ON THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL OR THE LIBERTY BELL?!?! SHOW SOME RESPECT!!! THE CITIZENS OF LOUISIANA, ESPECIALLY NOLA, WOULD APPRECIATE A MORE RESPECTFUL APPROACH TO OUR CITY. WE TAKE THESE THINGS PERSONALLY, AS ANY AMERICAN SHOULD. WE WOULD LIKE THE PRODUCERS TO OFFER MORE IN THE WAY OF AN APOLOGY, TOO. SHAME ON YOU FOR DESECRATING A MONUMENT. HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF HOME DEPOT?!?! SHAME ON YOU!!! REALLY??!?! I'M STILL BLOWN AWAY AT THE LACK OF RESPECT!!!!! IF YOU CAN'T ACT BETTER THAN THAT, YOU CAN PACK UP AND GO HOME. WE'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GIVE YOU A GOODELL SENDOFF!!! TRUST DAT!!!
  • Blake Shelton Comment on Country Music

He pulled a "Dixie Chic" career move, by turning his back on "Traditional" Country Music.

Blake Shelton featured on Great American Country's tv show, "Backstory".
  • the talk

I have to mute your show everytime Sheryl Underwood speaks.. Her voice and speech are just terrible for your show. Very disappointing that she was renewed. 0
  • American Idol.

I love the The Talk. I use to like American Idol too; but, not now it appears the show is about the panel of judges, in particular one judge. NBC must be sending Nicki Minaj thank you gifts for killing American Idol. With her on the show the Voice's rating should be going up. "X" factor is just as screwed-up with the judging. Looks like FOX is going to loose BIG. I guess Minaj knows the business; but she annoying to watch and listen too.
  • Sweet little talk - unfortunately, not that interesting ...

I quite liked the first season during 2010-2011. But ever since Leah Remini left (and Holly too) it is not the same show anymore. Leah added that extra spark for me, I guess. Not even Sharon is that funny now. Hm, Julie Chen is being her typical self, but i happen to like this lady. Sara Gilbert is boring, Aisha is Aisha and the other new lady is stupid and boring at once. Not the best combination for a daily talk show co-host.
  • condoms

I just want to know why is it that women make men where condoms, when there are women condoms and other contraceptives out there for women. i wouldnt mind wearing them but i think birth control pills are not enough and female condoms would help/
  • GaGa Gate

Just watched, The Talk and had no idea what Sharon and her family were going though with GaGa. I wamt to say I am so sorry for you and your family. GaGa should be ashamed, to promote such hate. I honestly trusted her with my children. I have two awesome gay children who adore her and I thought could trust her. I will be asking them after I have them watch today episode of "The Talk" what they feel about the situation. and what has transpired, in hopes that they understand that her message of anti bullying is a farce, when she in fact has bread them. Her not trying to put a stop to these horribly hurtful messages can only have us assume that she is OK with honestly felt she is a hero for my children, to be you and stand up proud. I sit here crying knowing that I and my children have been on her. Sharon I have adore Ozzy and later your family for many years, you are a true example of what a family is, letting your kids do what they had to do to get where they are today, good or bad, with unfailing support. Kelly is an awesome young lady, I watch her all the time on FP. Your son has made it through the darkside and came out a very admireable man. He is an awsome display of to you for handleing this all like the lady you are, Love and admiration for you and you family

Barbara Compher

Radcliff, Kentucky.
  • The Show

I am not really into talk shows. But one day in my kitchen I had this on and I really enjoyed you funny witty cute and informative you guys are great keep up the good work.
  • I wanted to Hate Your Show!!

When "The Talk" previewed in 2010, I really wanted to hate this show because it was taking the place of my favorite soap opera, "As The World Turns" and was not a fan of another talk show taking over the air waves. But I will be the first to admit when I am wrong... I LOVE THIS SHOW. Watching the ladies everyday really makes my day. I love everyone on the show for their individual qualities. And that Sara... it has really been nice watching her come out of her shell. She's quiet and reserved and like myself probably felt invisible. I wish that I could visit your show, but my monies say not so. Keep up the Great Work Birthday Julie Chen!!
  • Julie Chens Birthday

Happy Birthday

You guys all are a bunch of nuits Love ya

How and the heck do you win those presents ?/

see ya

Wanda5965
  • What Perez Hilton Said about Justin Bieber

I totally disagree with what Perez said about justin & the paparazzi he didnt run the guy over and he didnt tell that guy to get out of his car on a busy street to get a picture, and im so sick an tired of ppl talking an putting this kid down for things he does or because hes so popular with the younger fans he merely put a damn video on you tube like any other kid has done and they take there chances that the right person see's it and he got lucky and now hes famous i guess you can say... I so agree with what Sara said to Perez about Princess Diana.. As for you Perez keep your comments to yourself or think before you say them.. Love the show you guys ROCK!!
  • I LOVE THE TALK 10.

I JUST LOVE TO WATCH YOUR SHOW REASON (1) WHEN I AM DOWN I GET A LAUGH,(2) BECAUSE YOU ALL ALWAS SMILE ,THAT MAKES MY DAY.

I GIVE YOUR SHOW A 10
  • PURE HOGWASH!!!1

WHY ON EARTH DO YOU MAKE SHARON OSBORN SUCH A BIG SHE IS NOT THE BE ALL,END ALL SUPER LADY YOU MAKE HER OUT TO GOD IT DOWN ON HER,BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WONT REPLACE HER YOU DID HOLLY ROBINSON MOVE. SHE WAS A YOU HAVE THE BIGMOUTH RUDE CRUDE SHEROL WHO ALSO THINKS SHE RULES THE GOD SOME DOWN TO EARTH RESPECTABLE HOSTS!!!
  • What would you feel about an inspiration show with former foster children turned fabulous??

Foster care, foster adoption, foster children and former foster children is an issue that is gaining momentum faster than any other topic in America. And Helen is leading the train. Let's talk about, advocate for and help make changes, starting with "The Talk" and my daily talk buddies.

Helen Ramaglia is a former foster child who became a foster/adoptive mother. She is the founder and executive director of Fostering Superstars, a nonprofit for foster children. Helen is a Congressional award winner for her work with foster children, a Daily Points of Light award winner and is the author of "From Foster to Fabulous- One little girl's journey through abuse, foster care, aging out, and life beyond". She is a popular speaker, trainer and advocate for foster children.
  • Points of view

Love the ladies very interesting views will continue watching yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • You had "the good stuff" on today!

Great show. Having the Pentatonix on today was wonderful. They are great musicians. . . The sophisticated arrangements are reminiscent of the Manhattan Transfer and the New York Voices. It is really important to showcase music of this calibre in this day when the music mainstream is so lacking in much of anything. New York is full of great musicians who are receiving little attention because the industry is run by record companies who want to sell to kids who haven't been exposed to "the good Just ask Wynton Marsalis, who has championed music education. And Pentatonix may not have gotten much attention had they not won first on that tv show. Exposure as well as education. Anyway, keep up the good work.
  • Decent-pleasant women with substance, real and sensitive.

After I got out of the hospital from a stroke and car accident, I tried watching The Talk;and so glad I did and grateful because I learned to like these five ladies. They're all professionals, pleasantly funny and down to earth. They're opinions or views on any issues are honest and without sarcasm and trying to avoid inflicting any emotional pain to the person or the subject of their discussion. All ladies are intelligent,classy, funny and diplomatic in giving their opinions/views. They don't make you feel uncomfortable listening to their comments and opinions. They're pleasant and adorable to watch. Watching these ladies is a joy and makes my day! I like all five ladies. Sherry is real and cracks me

up. I could tell Sharon O. is a very graceful and a nice lady! The show is really entertaining to see! More power to " The Talk" and its staff!
  • Six Women who could run the world !!

These women are all smart ,sexy and very funny. You guys make me smile and laugh must agree with everyone that Sherry is a just love listening to you me awhile to watch because I had watched the view & hated would get so pissed of watching would ruin my I took the chance! Note to Mrs O. I think you are about the same age as I am,but you look like you are in your late ladies are all beautiful,I don't go that way,but if I Holiday to
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10