Weekdays 2:00 PM on CBS Premiered Oct 18, 2010 In Season

The Talk Fan Reviews (309)

6.4
  • Hate the new cast!

0.5
    I used to look forward to watching The Talk everyday, but now you couldn't pay me to watch it. I really miss being loyal viewer. Shame on you Melissa! :-(
  • The Same Old Stereotype

Sheryl Underwood, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee disappear! Aunt Jemima Underwood is such a wonderful asset to the image of black women everywhere. WHAT A CLASSIC BUFFOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
  • Can You Get Anymore Disgusting!!

Sheryl makes such a PIG of herself on TV. On Friday when the guest chef was cooking, Sheryl kept shoving the food in her mouth. At one time Julie tried to get some of the food to taste but Sheryl wouldn't give her any. Not only does Sheryl shove food in her mouth, she also chews with her mouth open. It is so apparent that the public does not like Sheryl because of the comments about her. Someone needs to tell her to stop watching herself on the TV monitor. Please, Please get rid of the COW!!!
  • Sheryl

I can't stand watching her stuff her fat mouth any longer. She has no class when it comes to food she acts like she's starving. She just about rips the food out of the chef's hands. Get rid of the pig.
  • Show is horrible now!!!

After Sharon got Leah & Holly fired, I refused to watch the show. The little bits & pieces I've watched were absolutely horrible & I would be embarrassed to have any ties to the show. I won't watch it & took it off my Facebook.
  • Can't watch anymore!!!!

I have watched this show since the beginning because it was a breath of fresh air from The View (which I don't ever watch anymore). Unfortunately, you have totally turned me off with your total Crucifixion of Justin Beiber. Honestly Ladies, it is totally beneath all of you!!!!!!!! The latest videos are from when he was 14 years many of you would like to be judged by what you said and did when you were 14 years old? Luckily, there are no videos of any of us at that age and/or people that would/could sell them for money! I am absolutely not condoning in any way the contents of the videos, but where on earth is your compassion? Justin Beiber was raised in a very small town in circumstances that we know nothing about. Was he trying to be a big shot with his peers (14 remember)? What I thought at 14 is certainly not in the same universe as what I thought at even 20. I totally agree with Sarah when she said that her 9 year old wouldn't say that, but she has no idea what he would say at 14 amongst his she thinks she does, she's in for a shock!!! I would have totally claimed the same thing when my boys were 9 and been right, but at 14, nothing would have surprised me. BTW, I raised two sons that are wonderful, thoughtful and kind men today. Sharon especially annoyed me, because she has raised children to adulthood and must remember the teen on, she is married to The Prince of Darkness! Is she trying to say her kids were always "politically correct"? I am not a Justin Beiber fan (way too old) but for a group of adult women to carry on as if he is the devil incarnate is ridiculous. He's still a kid with reportedly not a great childhood and a lot of growing up to do and of course, becoming a megastar at his age and everything that goes with it, can not be imagined. I for one pray that he finds a way to become the sort of adult he can be proud of despite the craziness of his childhood and the international criticism of every move he makes.
  • NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE

These women have nothing of substance to contribute to any conversation. Their opinions are only self serving, race baiting and ratings driven tripe. When my television is accidentally left on and they are allowed into my home, they are some of the most vile humans I have witnessed since MSNBC. If only there were a negative rating available.
  • Yipes!

This show has zero compassion for others. The last time I watched they were making fun of the pilot who suffered a mental break. Now it is Donald Sterling. An 80 year old man who made inappropriate remarks. Why is it okay for tv actors and politicians to say things that are inappropriate then apologize and everything is okay? Sharon Osborne is hands down is the most vicious in these attacks. Like she is sinless! Give me a break!
  • I change the channel

Sorry but I really can't stand listening to Sheryl. She has the most ridiculous comments and just likes to hear her own voice. Bring Leah back. Just a stupid gossip show with stupid topics. Such unintelligent drivvel.
  • Obnoxious B***

Sheryl Underwood is the most obnoxious b*** on tv ... her filthy sexual comments are not funny, they are disgusting ... The Talk started out a good afternoon talk show, but since they got rid of Leah & Holly and added this digusting b*** they really messed up a good show ... I keep trying to watch it and then Big Mouth opens her extremely big mouth & I feel like puking and turn the tv elsewhere ...
  • Hypocrisy

After an extensive conversation about racism, why would it be OK then for Aisha Tyler to throw "ageist" barbs at Paul Simon upon his having been arrested in a domestic disturbance. Not funny. Is The Talk morphing into The View? Not good.
  • Shame on Sharon

Sharon's laughter regarding the comments made by Joan Rivers regarding the three kidnap victims from Cleveland were just as disrespectful and inhumane as the comments that were made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nick Cannon, double standard

Dressing as a white man is ok huh? It's all so funny until a white guy puts on black face and Nick would instantly say he is being disrespected. Nick looks like a clown with his skunk stripe have style. Also, Sheryl, please lose the Ebonics!
  • This was supposed to be a show for moms huh?

Okay, this show throws about the "b" word way to often to get some cheap approval from the audience. Also notice how anytime they have a cooking segment the host if they hear the words, meat, stuff, sausage, or anything that could be an innuendo they start laughing and giggling every single time(today they were stuffing a chicken and when the host said stick the lime in the cavity they started laughing). The thing that really kills me is when Julie Chen talks in her stereotypical home girl voice. Sheryl doesn't really bug me that much but she really only has 3 jokes she makes over and over again. The show gets creepy if Sharon or Sara aren't their to wave the normal flag.
  • Aisha Tyler

I stopped watching The Talk for awhile because Aisha Tyler drives me crazy. I have never hear anyone talk so fast except people on speed. It is hard to even know half of what she is saying but mostly it drives me crazy. I tried it again today. I had to cut it I will have to watch something else.
  • Canadian

Today on the talk the comment that was made about Justin Beiber and Canada by Sheryl made me and I am sure a lot of other Canadians very upset. Who does she think she is other than a horndog. She may think that she is a comedian but that comment was not funny by no means. There are a lot of singers, actors and famous other people in USA that have done the same thing as Justin. She need not apologize I am sure we Canadians don't really think that it would be sincere at all. Reading the other comments on this page seems like no one likes her so why are you keeping her on the show. Maybe once your ratings go down you will get the hint.
  • the server that got stiffed on her tip

it makes me so mad when the ladies on the talk start defending the entertainer that apparently stiffed the server. I have two daughters who both are servers and they depend on their tips. Both of them who have customers that ask for them and no one else. And for you to make excuses for him with out hearing both sides of the story just makes me so mad. It sounds as tho you think that because he's an entertainer that he wasn't at quite sticking up for your own....
  • back ground noise

will you please please stop the audience from clapping and screaming so loud. being in the . world because of the loud noise we miss so much of what you are talking about and when you are talking to your guest it is impossible to hear what you are saying. so please please tone it down. a little bit goes a long way. i have stopped watching your show because of the noise. clap quiet clap quiet
  • Can't believe anyone would compliment Beyonce's opening number

All of you thought her opening number was so wonderful. Did you happen to read the lyrics to that SHAME SHAME on you guys. These lyrics are anything but family don't care if they are "dance with the chair" and the costuming was extremely children watched? This was as bad as Miley Ctrus...
  • Sharon Osborne

I heard today from Wendy Williams show that Sharon Osborne threw water at Johah Hills brother. She really needs to grow up! Actually seeing her act immature on the show makes me not want to watch anymore. She just needs to grow up!

Sincerely,

Carolyn Waugh
  • Too Poor for a Title

I'm watching, "great last minute dinners for unexpected guests". Who has artichokes, shrimp and crab in their fridge? The Trumps, The Obama's , The Ozbournes? Don't insult our intelligence!!!!! Try making something with a Chuck Roast, Chicken better yet, hamburger....

• CHERYL NEEDS TO FIND ANOTHER JOB

CHERYL .... PERSONALLY I FIND HER VIAL, DISQUSTING, GROSS & INAPPROPRIATE (I can keep going but I will stop here I THINK I made my point)

WTF is THIS OUTFIT SHE IS WEARING ??? (11/22/13 episode) OMG ALL HER FAT IS HANGING OUT & I CAN COUNT THE ROLLS & THEN TO SIT WHILE THE THUNDER THIGHS SPREAD WITH THE SHORTS THAT ALL BUT BARELY COVER HER FAT BUTT WITH HER CAMEL TOE !!!

Really does this woman actually think she is God's gift. I can't believe ABC LET HER OUT OF THE DRESSING ROOM LOOKING LIKE THIS !!!!!!!!! OMG !! E***WWWWWW !!!!

I have seen her make totally raunchy moves rubbing up against the men & her tongue hanging out as she goes to kiss the male guests this totally in distaste THIS IS DAY TIME TV SWEETIE !! KID'S R HOME !!!
  • Mrs. O :( :(

Every day while I am at work I tape The Talk.. Then watch it everynight while having my dinner.. I love the show but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, two things,,,,, I am wondering if Sharon Osborne gets as sick of wearing her black pants every day as I am getting tired of seeing her wear them and also,,, she is starting to get a little too rude for my liking.. She is opening her mouth and insulting too many people. I think she needs to find another day job!!!!!!!
  • Ugh! This show is so bad!

Since I haven't enjoyed the View lately since Joy and Elisabeth left, I decided to watch this show instead. Ok, I hate to say it but it is even worse. Although, I love many of the hosts, the flow for me is just not here.
  • She aint funny!

Sheryl you are not cute or funny. I love this show except for you. You make me want to change channels. Tone it down plzzzzz!
  • I may never watch again

I don't generally say anything because, after all, everyone has their own taste. However, as someone who has had a nervous breakdown, I thought you all were extremely cold, cruel and horrible in regards to Oprah admitting she was at a point. It doesn't matter what your circumstance, when you are personally at a point, then God bless you and keep you. Sharon, I am a Christian and I cannot sit in judgement of you, but I really don't like you. You come off as very mean and shallow to me. I don't think it's worth watching you anymore. I have too many evil thoughts when I watch. I will pray for you, but unless you can change my mind, I won't be watching unless Sharon is away.
  • Disappointed with today's show

I am watching today's show as I type and I have to say, I hate it. Julie Chan; I am stunned by her comments about Oprah Winfrey and other people that have had success and then said they were having a touch time or a breakdown. All of the people on the talk have gone through rough periods and made it pubic knowledge but I am sure they wouldn't like comments they said today being said about them. I always thought Julie Chan was classy but I lost respect for her today. Totally douche comments coming from each and every panel member. A aprime example of jealous stars and what bulling is. I don't see Oprah making such trash ladies that is what keeps Oprah on top and you guys under herin ratings and fans. Take some lessons on have turned it off now and shall enjoy watching criminal minds for the last 30 mins and for the rest of the week, after the bad taste your show has left in my on you ladies!!
  • Annoying Sharon

I try to get over Sharon & her fake little heart when she comes on & she is a know it all that annoys other people. The only real lady is our "Darlene" and Julie - some of your hairdo's, especially the pony tails have got to go. As I read the other blogs, I see that I am not alone in my feelings and I think it is time to go back to all the old reruns.
  • Sharon Osborne

Sharon needs to tone down on her fake British accent... I am British and no ways do we talk like that. It is so put on it is ridiculous. It is so annoying when she elaborates her words am sure if she spoke normally it would come across so much better..... Listen Sharon as it might help you !!!!!
  • Could Mrs. Osbourne clear something up for me?

Can Mrs. Osbourne please clarify the comments she made during an interview with The Daily Beast. I'm hoping that I misinterpreted her words. She was asked a question about Justin Bieber's behavior. This is what she allegedly said, "Oh, we're the bad boys!" F*ck off! You don't know what bad is. And I think that he's lost, I really do. I think he doesn't realize he's white and not black, that's a huge So, being bad/misbehaving/cutting the fool is a black thing only?
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10