Weekdays 2:00 PM on CBS Premiered Oct 18, 2010 In Season

The Talk Fan Reviews (348)

6.4
  • I AM NOT PREJUDICE!!!

Nor am I a bully because I agree with the One Millions Moms as a Christian. If God had intended for Chaz to be a man she would have been born a man. I don't hate I love allpeople and animals as Jesus loved me. To me for you to state otherwise is prejudice for you. I watch yall daily but now I don't know.

• Not just another talk show similar to The View, but a gathering of different celebrity personalities who mesh together nicely in a casual warm way. Each celebrity contributes and entertains to make this show the next talk show hit.

I just happened to watch The Talk for the first time today, February 3, 2011 and I must say "WOW"!!! I LOVE this group of celebrities who are warm, engaging, and entertaining. Who doesn't LOVE Sharon Osborne? I especially LOVE the actress(sorry forgot her name), from King of Queens. It is refreshing to see she is just the same as she is on her show!!! Kudos to Sara Gilbert who inspired this show!!! Each celebrity has their own opinion, but does not step over the other. They all seem to get along as if they are good friends. As you watch the show, it seems as if you have peeked into someone's living room during a casual get together. It has all the qualities of the next talk show hit!!!
  • I just finised watching the show about the abusive judge.

I am a 58 year old man who was raised with the same methods as one of the Ladies on the show (belt and switch) just like most everyone at the time. I remember myself and many of my friends rarely got suspended or have to have the parents come to school...very few of my friends ever made it to jail and for nothing really serious.

Over the years i have noticed a trend moving away from disicpling their children. I have noticed many many more children breaking laws and simple respect and morality rule. They have also been taught that fighting is bad....even self defense...they just get beat up worse (or in some cases the kids commit suicide) They have been getting much to far out of hand. Constantly in trouble with parents and others including the law.

Seems the shrinks have decided that spanking thier children is not good for them mentally. I recall one in particular..Dr Spock...seems his one son kept getting into trouble and somehow decided to kill himself...makes a person wonder.

Children (up to about 14-15) need something like a spanking to reinforce the words....To make it harder to forget. "Negtiating" or "just talking" does not work very well...children tend to forget things they dont' wish to remember and do what they want to do anyway, right or wrong because if they have nothing to remind them. It is during these years Children learn most about morality, honor and control of themselves.

Thank you for taking time to read this.

Paul McCammon

Gentleman3692002@yahoo.com

• Cyber monday deals not available - very dissapointing.I tried to order this item due to your show only to find out that there none available, not at the stores, not on line. Why praytell would you nationally advertise a 'deal' to have it not available

You advertised ebates for a Seiki 40"LCD TV through Kmart. I tried to order during your show and there are none available nation wide. Not through the store, not via the web. What is the deal? This is false advertising. I have always enjoyed your show and this is the first time I have attempted to take up a 'deal' . I hope this does not happen regularly because I am so dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• No Leah and Holly, no me.

I started watching the show because of Leah. Loved her in the King of Queens. Also came to love Holly after The Apprentice. They were the funnniest ones on the show and I will not watch anymore.
  • Patrick Wilson

Why oh why did you not ask him to sing something? The man has an amazing voice which fans like myself would love to hear more of...I hope they at least let him sing one song for their Christmas episode of A Gifted Man
  • Trans gender in the dressing room

4.5
    I love the talk show however I was very disappointed at the downsizing of the original cast. On today, Dec. 15th I do not agree that an employee should have gotten fired after denying a trans gender access to the womens dressing room. Trans gender means that you are still a male and you even if in your mind you want to be a woman you were born a man and should not be allowed in the womens dressing room.
  • Hate the new cast!

0.5
    I used to look forward to watching The Talk everyday, but now you couldn't pay me to watch it. I really miss being loyal viewer. Shame on you Melissa! :-(
  • Sheryl

I am so disappointed in the show You had a wonderful cast and screwed it up. I've trird to watch some shows, where I couldn't miss before, but Sheryl is terrible. That is the reason for me not watching anymore. The hosts are talking about a serious subject and she tries to be funny , most of the time at an unappropriate moment.She needs to GO. PLEASE
  • Lady bungee jumping dilema

okay. first of all....think before you you say something. PLEASE. get all the fact and point your finger to the right side. Aisha Tyler's comment" who would do that in Africa where people wear shoes made of tires and water bottles" that was down right dis-respective, mean, inconsiderate, ignorant and stupid comment. you all people and of all shows who seek to promote awareness should know better. blame the Australians and their nonfunctional gear. it has nothing to do with Africa that her gear got screwed up. i've lived in Africa (east, west and south) and there is more to it than that. yes we have our problem but face it so does you country. i'm a big fan of your show. but after today's comment i'm not so sure anymore. again. think before you speak.
  • Miss the original cast!

Not sure why the change in cast was made I loved all of them right from the first show!

I loved the chemistry they all had together it felt real, so real, like my own friends chatting around the table, telling it like it is. I didn't really like Holly when she was on the Apprentice, but I really enjoyed her in this show! I totally miss Leah Remini she used to make me laugh every day!!! The chemistry between Leah and Sara, sharing stories about their friendship was great! I couldn't wait to watch the show! I still love the original 3; Mrs. O (LOVE her), Sarah, and Julie. The show just doesn't have the same easy going fun, tell it like it is feel anymore, it feels more reserved! It feels more like the View now! I used to make sure to watch everyday, not so much anymore! Really wish the Talk would bring Leah back!
  • Aisha

Can someone tell me why they put on Aisha...I am so tired of her opinions and attitude. She thinks that she is better than all on The Talk. I think they should bring back Holly Pete. Bad choice of a replacement.
  • Sheryl Underwood

I did not like the The View until one day Sheryl Underwood was on the show with all the ladies and it was a fun day for me. This is my time to hear what's going on around the world with fun and laughter. I need this time to help me focus and feel better. I feel I am around the table with the girls. The Talk is much better than The View Show. Sheryl can make things not so serious and keep me from being sad the whole time the show is on. This is best crew I seen yet on The Talk. Each lady on this crew ship is rocking the show right now. I love this Show now.
  • WHAT THE FORK????

The other day I was channel surfing when I came across A morbidly OBESE Black woman spewing forth in EBONICS about how she had earned four or more degrees in something or another. She was ready to fight. I thought I was watching Jerry Springer. It turned out to be The View. I fail to see what Ms. Underwood brings to the table. Thank god for the remote control.
  • Not Watching !

I liked the show when it first started. Now it's only on if I forget to change the channel. Seems everyday it turns into some kind of racial comments. Sara Gilbert gets on my nerves with the faces and rolling eyes she makes. Mrs. O was always my favorite but can't keep me watching the show.
  • the talk

2.5
    Miss the original cast! I don't enjoy the show anymore.......too bad the network messed with a good thing. I used to enjoy the show more than most talk shows, not anymore.....Sheryl and Ayisha add nothing new or exciting and I do not think they are funny.
  • Aisha

She unfortunately has become just an annoying part of this show. She is ALWAYS the first one to speak her opinion on EVERY subject.............she so ruins the show now.
  • I MISS LEAH REMINI AND HOLLY DOES ANYONE ELSE MISS THEM?

WHY WOULD YOU FIRE LEAH AND HOLLY THEY WERE A GOOD PART OF THE SHOW AND ALWAYS MADE ME LAUGH W THERE JOKES AND WAY OF PORTRAYING THEMSELVES. THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO REPLACE THEM W SOME BORING PEOPLE WHO DON'T EVEN CONTRIBUTE 1/2 OF WHAT LEAH AND HOLLY DID SORRY LOST ME AS A VIEWER LOVE SARAH BUT SHARON? ID THINK SO NOT WORTH WATCHING ANY MORE OOPS CHANGE THE CHANNEL,
  • Some people think a little too highly of themselves.

Prior to hearing about the firing I never missed a show. I was (note:WAS) a huge Sharon Osbourne Fan. Once Leah was no longer with the show it was lifeless and boring. I never cared much for Holly, but have to admit she brought the perfect balance to the rhetoric between her and Leah. After the new show began it was dry and boring. The cast was stuffy and bland. I read Sharon's autobiography and realized she is not all that she pretends to be either. She was an over weight band groupie that slept with married men and anyone else that would lay down for her, and used her father's fame to get what she wanted. She did some very tasteless and disgusting things in the name of humor (like leaving her S**T in public places and thinking it was funny!). She lives in a house full of animal feces and the smell of urine. How dare she judge anyone else? Julie married for money and paints her face with Spackle, and the balance is a gay vegetarian...which wouldn't be bad if she had a personality. I can't believe they got renewed. Well they aren't in this household at least...but I LOVE the CHEW!!! Now THERE'S Entertainment!!!
  • Race Baiters

WOW! I was a little suprised when all the hosts jumped on the bandwagon for the tragedy in Florida. To make irresponsible remarks without the facts only furthers the divide of race. To show edited video and edited 911 calls by any media is not acceptable. I expect all the hosts to apologize ASAP and then resign......give the airtime to Keith
  • Jacque

I'm sorry but Aisha is boring she always has to have such a strong point of view to every topic, she talks to much! Sheryl underwood she is annoying, she is so loud.
  • What is with the loud mouth

I tried to watch the Talk I like Sharon ,but loud was Leah and now an even louder and not so bright person guess it wasn't meant to be for me to watch this hour of TV.
  • I MISS LEAH AND HOLLY!

IT WAS MUCH BETTER BACK THEN...
  • Sheryl Underwood/ James Harden-Ron Artest incident

As an OKC Thunder fan, and a human being, we are disgusted by your reaction to the vicsous elbowing to James Harden by Ron Artest! All you did was joke about the fact that the Lakers needed him to win a championship! Ron Artest intentionally elbowed James Harden, which caused a concussion. This is a severe injury to a person. After all the racial issues about violence towards black people, and you act like you condone something as severe as this? You just now told society that it is ok to do whatever it takes to win. Even if it comes down to hurting someone. I understand that this was your opinion, and everyone has one, but that was disgusting. That was a basketball game, not a bar brawl. If Ron Artest was hit in the nose, it was unintentional. What he did to James Harden was very intentional! Ron Artest will continue to lie about the fact that he was celebrating and so on. If that is the case, then you can celebrate with him. That just shows what kind of person you may be. We have just taken this show off our daily viewing list. Thanks for the help!
  • Shut Up Sheryl !

I love watching "The Talk", but I can,t stand to listen to Sheryl Underwood, she is so bold and her mouth never shuts up ! She wants to make a joke out of everything, the real world isn't like that. Get out in the real world Sheryl, shut up that big mouth of yours and listen to the others, let them have a chance to talk. Kick her butt off the show !!!!
  • April 27, 2012

This show brought back many, many memories. My daughter Traci Joy was born on April 27, 1973 on her grandmother Joyce's birthday (which is how she got her middle name).

Unfortunately my daughter died of leukemia on February 9, 1975 at 21 months.

I love remembering her and her grandmother on this day and wish all the woman everywhere healthy happy babies.

Love the show and all the woman. Keep up the good work.

Nancy McMillan

Lake Havasu, AZ
  • Leah and Holly

The show has never been the same without them. They were so cute and funny. Sometimes Julie looks really embarrassed when Sheryl says something loud and ridiculous. Sheryl is a nice person, but I miss the other two so bad! I only occasionally watch it; whereas, I watched every day when Leah and Holly were on.
  • airportavatar

2.5
    Talking to a hologram is utterly rediculous. America needs to get jobs back and they're taking them away. Guess that's why I don't waste my money flying!
  • Keep up the good work

I love to watch the talk! Everyone at the table brings something different to the show. I love the versatility on various subjects. Sara always surprises you with what she says. Mrs. O is just a breath of fresh air. Listening Sheryl is like listening to myself talk. She says the things I be thinking sometimes. Aisha brings ironic comedy to the table. The things we think but don't dare say! Julie I love the way she just pulls it all together. She is a leader and it looks good on her. So you ladies keep on doing what your doing and I will keep on watching!!
  • Shame on Osbourne son

When Sharon Osbourne's son was talking about his recent diagnosis of MS, I thought his comment was very inappropriate. He said something to the effect that people think it's a death sentence ... then he added ... it's not Parkinson's or Muscular Dystrophy (insinuating they are a death sentence?). I was watching, hoping to hear something positive about having a disease, and was floored ... as I was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's. Right now, I'm feeling depressed for the first time since I was told of my diagnosis. Why would he think that was okay to say to a large audience? What about people with PD & MD????
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10