Weekdays 2:00 PM on CBS Premiered Oct 18, 2010 In Season

thefanof

The Talk Fan Reviews (269)

6.4
  • Sheryl Underwood

I find her very refreshing and adds to the show. She is very real and I really enjoy her on the show. I think they have great cast.
  • rublran3

All I can say is u go ladies keep the good work up , me and my mother law watch u every day and we love y'all , so those that are hating ,Move around,!!!!!!
  • Roadrunner Mouth Aisha!

I apologize in advance to all the Aisha Tyler fans but I can't stand her!!!! Every time Julie puts a subject out to discuss Aisha is always the first and the last to put her all-important take on the subject. Plus, she always uses her hands when she talks a mile a minute!!!! I like the show and I think Sheryl Underwood is the person that keeps me coming back to the show. If only I could blank-out Aisha.
  • Sheryl Underwood - As LOW CLASS as they come!

I have heard so many bad things lately about Sheryl. I thought it was just me! I have yet to find anyone who thinks she's as funny as SHE thinks she is. She should be chained to her chair when food is prepared on set. She makes such a fool of herself, but that's the low class that she is -- she doesn't even realize it. I'm so sick of hearing how "voluptuous" she is -- she's FAT- just like me. When she grabs ahold of male guests and again makes a fool of herself, it again shows her low class. I can't imagine how the guests feel when she jumps up on them -- actually I can't believe she hasn't knocked any of them down, or broken their backs!

I cannot believe Julie's husband allows such crap to be associated with CBS. She's hurting the entire CBS family.
  • I love shery underwood

The note that cowlovers said about shery, is nuts Shery is so Great. I love all the women but Shery makes my day! I think the cowlovers should go and look after her cows, We Love you Shery Underwood keep up the good work and dont let cowlovers get u down You R Loved
  • GET RID OF, AISHA

3.5
    I LIKE THE TALK, BUT DO NOT LIKE AISHA. THE TALK NEED TO VIEW AND REPLACE SOME OF THESE WOMEN OR ONE WOMAN. JULIE CHAN, ALSO NEED TO BE REPLACED. SHERYL & SHARON THEY BRING SPARKS TO THE SHOW. I THINK ONLY 2 NEED TO BE REPLACED, AISHA AND JULIE. THE TALK DON'T NEED THEM. THE REST OF THE WOMENS FITS PERFECT FOR "THE TALK" SHOW.
  • a little formulaic at times

I have been watching the show for about 4 months. I enjoy it. However, there are times when I get tired of Sharon always giving the first opinion on something---and taking herself so seriously!!! Mix it up. I have really come to appreciate the steady persona of Aisha and the funniness of Sheryl. Sheryl may flirt, but she is so real and excited about the guests.
  • You ladies are perfect

The diversity of your team is as real as it gets. I watch The View and I love the show but you have gained my respect and viewship just as much. Cheryl? OMG, I was very skeptical her comedic personality would blend but I was delighted to see she adds the spice to the panel that cannot be matched. Keep on keeping on. I love your show too!
  • HEY HEY THE TALK

love your show you all are great
  • Talent Search

Sara Gilbert should be fired as a talent scout !. Linda Perry NEEDS a lot of backup singers and should never, ever, ever be on a stage alone. NEVER, EVER !

But, I guess Sara Gilbert is somebody's darling - so, go ahead and ruin TV for the rest of us. Who cares.
  • Best Talk Show EVER

Love,love,love your show especially Sheryl I think she adds so much to the don't know why there are so many negative comments. Keep doing what your doing. The only thing that annoys me is the audience they seem to be to loud, but other than that the show is great.
  • What is with the loud mouth

I tried to watch the Talk I like Sharon ,but loud was Leah and now an even louder and not so bright person guess it wasn't meant to be for me to watch this hour of TV.
  • and her hunky hubby!!

You guys are funnier than a barrel of monkeys. I'm 69 years young and I love you all! Mrs. O I love your husband and always have but I'm out of his league and you are gorgeous and I can easily see why he loves you so much!
  • Ugh! This show is so bad!

Since I haven't enjoyed the View lately since Joy and Elisabeth left, I decided to watch this show instead. Ok, I hate to say it but it is even worse. Although, I love many of the hosts, the flow for me is just not here.
  • Quiet please

Your audience is horrible. Are there no people to shut them up ?
  • I AM NOT PREJUDICE!!!

Nor am I a bully because I agree with the One Millions Moms as a Christian. If God had intended for Chaz to be a man she would have been born a man. I don't hate I love allpeople and animals as Jesus loved me. To me for you to state otherwise is prejudice for you. I watch yall daily but now I don't know.

• enough food/fat jokes

I really enjoy this show, but the staged written jokes have gotten so bad that they are hard to hear. Especially the fat/food jokes you make Sheryl read. Come on she's more than that. She'd be funny if you let her humor be natural off the cuff. They all look at each other every time they read one of these joke "stories" & laugh so hard its totally obvious that its forced. It may make me turn channels its so fake. :(
  • Too Much

I have watched this show since the beginning and have always enjoyed it. I love Sheryl's crazy humor and it is ok if not everyone agrees, but I laugh my head off at her. I feel each person offers their own touch to the show however with that being said, I am slowing losing interest in the show due to Sharon. Before you begin cutting me down hear me love Sharon, no doubt about it but the way she over emphasizes her speech it is down right annoying and I know I cant be the only person who feels this way. Its just too much. I don't want her off the show by no means simply wish she would talk regular thats all.
  • Funny and friendly talk show

I just love this show. There isn't a day that goes by with out me watching your tav show. Its such an awesome show with the most awesome people that could ever be a co host on a tav program as this one. I also begin watching the series of the OBSCURENESS ,And i also think that Sharon is the up most person i would love to meet. I also think Sara Gilbert is another awesome person to be able to listen to at times. I loved to watch Rosanne,that was actually one of my many favorite shows.
  • Race Baiters

WOW! I was a little suprised when all the hosts jumped on the bandwagon for the tragedy in Florida. To make irresponsible remarks without the facts only furthers the divide of race. To show edited video and edited 911 calls by any media is not acceptable. I expect all the hosts to apologize ASAP and then resign......give the airtime to Keith
  • sheryl

sheryl aug 1st 2013 i love you hair. .love the style suits just love you period
  • LOL This is my hour of

Hey ladies, I'm a great fan of you all. Ithink you do a wonderful job. Thank You for the show it is a stress relief for me.

Sheryl you are the funniest

!
  • PURE HOGWASH!!!1

WHY ON EARTH DO YOU MAKE SHARON OSBORN SUCH A BIG SHE IS NOT THE BE ALL,END ALL SUPER LADY YOU MAKE HER OUT TO GOD IT DOWN ON HER,BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WONT REPLACE HER YOU DID HOLLY ROBINSON MOVE. SHE WAS A YOU HAVE THE BIGMOUTH RUDE CRUDE SHEROL WHO ALSO THINKS SHE RULES THE GOD SOME DOWN TO EARTH RESPECTABLE HOSTS!!!
  • Abercrombie & Fitch

Why shouldn't a company target certain body types for their clothing lines? Isn't that why there's designers for different shapes and sizes? Plus sized women shop in Catherine's and Elaine Bryant and thinner women shop in stores like The Gap and Abercrombie & just want to complain about everything...
  • Have Your Fan's Taken a good look in the Mirror Lately!!!!!!!

Quiet all of you Supposedly Fans of The Talk!!! All of you talk "CRAP" So tell me what makes you better than them? Your complaining,pissing & moaning about poor little REESE!!! Give me a BREAK! Are you people for REAL?You are doing the same thing they are, only the panel have a little bit more CLASS than some of these fans of the show. I Happen to LOVE this show!!!! If you can't take the heat - get out of the kitchen!!!!!
  • LOVE IT!!

Somehow, I just recently discovered "The Talk"...... seriously the best show I watch! I won't even respond to text messages or answer calls during the show!
  • Decent-pleasant women with substance, real and sensitive.

After I got out of the hospital from a stroke and car accident, I tried watching The Talk;and so glad I did and grateful because I learned to like these five ladies. They're all professionals, pleasantly funny and down to earth. They're opinions or views on any issues are honest and without sarcasm and trying to avoid inflicting any emotional pain to the person or the subject of their discussion. All ladies are intelligent,classy, funny and diplomatic in giving their opinions/views. They don't make you feel uncomfortable listening to their comments and opinions. They're pleasant and adorable to watch. Watching these ladies is a joy and makes my day! I like all five ladies. Sherry is real and cracks me

up. I could tell Sharon O. is a very graceful and a nice lady! The show is really entertaining to see! More power to " The Talk" and its staff!
  • Six Women who could run the world !!

These women are all smart ,sexy and very funny. You guys make me smile and laugh must agree with everyone that Sherry is a just love listening to you me awhile to watch because I had watched the view & hated would get so pissed of watching would ruin my I took the chance! Note to Mrs O. I think you are about the same age as I am,but you look like you are in your late ladies are all beautiful,I don't go that way,but if I Holiday to
  • Monday Treat

I have a rostered day off every Monday and I love to watch this show...the women are compassionate, strong women, that I can associate with....long may your show rule :-)

• This was supposed to be a show for moms huh?

Okay, this show throws about the "b" word way to often to get some cheap approval from the audience. Also notice how anytime they have a cooking segment the host if they hear the words, meat, stuff, sausage, or anything that could be an innuendo they start laughing and giggling every single time(today they were stuffing a chicken and when the host said stick the lime in the cavity they started laughing). The thing that really kills me is when Julie Chen talks in her stereotypical home girl voice. Sheryl doesn't really bug me that much but she really only has 3 jokes she makes over and over again. The show gets creepy if Sharon or Sara aren't their to wave the normal flag.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9