Weekdays 2:00 PM on CBS Premiered Oct 18, 2010 In Season

The Talk Fan Reviews (354)

6.4
  • SHERYL AND SHARON EMBARRASSING

I love The Talk Show. I tape it and watch it after work in Atlanta GA. Sheryl has embarrassing behavior. I saw her eating with 2 hands. She was taking a bite of food with one hand and desert with the other hand . Disgusting! Sheryl eats like a pig. She should eat before she comes on the show. She eats all the time and is always having the hots for men that come on the show. She should have a man of her own. Enough is enough. Not funny or becoming. I hate this part of the show. She is not funny. Some of the things she say are just plain stupid.

She know she weights too much because she takes too long to get to the table at the beginning of the show. Her stomach is too big and she can bearly walk. She had to buy a new wardrobe because she cannot fit in anything from last year and the same thing will happen in 2015. Sharon has a nasty attitude about everything. She is nasty and mean She is always talking about having the hots for other men. Her husband is not up to par. Sharon wears the same white and black suit. She do not spend any money on clothes. I have the same suit from 10 years ago. Both should be replaced. Sharon takes too much time off. Bring Carnnie in as a regular. Sharon Osbourne comments are too nasty for this show. She criticize everything.

NEW