The Talk

Weekdays 2:00 PM on CBS Premiered Oct 18, 2010 In Season

The Talk Fan Reviews (309)

6.4
  • one saving grace

Sara Gilbert is the absolute voice of reason. Objective and fair, I wish she added more to balance things out. Ever think of running for office, Sara?
  • The Same Old Stereotype

Sheryl Underwood, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee disappear! Aunt Jemima Underwood is such a wonderful asset to the image of black women everywhere. WHAT A CLASSIC BUFFOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
  • Uggs to Support Breast Cancer?, how about supporting the hanus slaughter of sheep to make them!

1.5
    Among the gifts for Sharon Osborne's Birthday Oct. 9, were Uggs. My title listed above tells the story - huge petition to stop Uggs due to the torture of sheep. Unfortunately they are still allowed to be sold around the world. Yes, support for breast cancer is always fulfilling but another gift would have been just as good. After all, you are fulfilling one cause while destroying another. Shame on you.

• The Real Talk Show

2.5
    Tamar Braxton is exhausting, she talk too much. She is talking 80%. The others 4 ladies are talking 20%. I am tired of hearing her TALK, TALK, TALK she is ruining The Real. I do love Tamar Braxton, share the show with your casts.
  • How stupid do they think we are?????

The tests they give some of their guests are stupid, or dumbed down for the celebrities. The audience is going to get whatever the celebrity is hawking at the moment.
  • the truth hurts...

I just would like to tell sheryl underwood to keep doing what she do , I Love her cause she keeps it real,and people only get mad at the truth...

• Love the cast, the audience is unruly and obnoxious

Those people scream and yell at everything.. get some class, the cast are such cool people!
  • it's just Kanye????

How dare S. Osborne take this cavalier attitude about this ignorant little man who demeans his own concert going fans. He even went on the net claiming that he's the victim of the media! Never giving an apology! Disfusting.

Then today S Osborne claimed that her comment was taken the wrong way. No it wasn't. You meant every word -that people know how he is. Never saying he was wrong. More disgust from me.
  • thank God Leah and that Pete chick are gone!!

Couldn't Stand Leah!! Couldn't Stand Her TV Show And Disliked Her Even More, If That's Possible, On The Talk! A Reality Show Around Her!!??? Pllleeeeease! She Is Just So Uncultured And Uncouth!! Love Sheryl!! Getting Kind Of Sick Of Osborne, She Gotten Quite Haughty And Full Of Herself.
  • Get rid of Sheryl Underwood

She is NOT funny, she is too extra and it is APPARENT that she is looking for a man. Come on now! Get some DIGNITY about yourself. Stop making yourself so obvious. Everyone else is chilled and you are knocking yourself out trying to be funny. Bring it down and get some sense and dignity and perhaps you will find a man.
  • drama

4.5
    watch all pakistani dramas visit
  • Can You Get Anymore Disgusting!!

Sheryl makes such a PIG of herself on TV. On Friday when the guest chef was cooking, Sheryl kept shoving the food in her mouth. At one time Julie tried to get some of the food to taste but Sheryl wouldn't give her any. Not only does Sheryl shove food in her mouth, she also chews with her mouth open. It is so apparent that the public does not like Sheryl because of the comments about her. Someone needs to tell her to stop watching herself on the TV monitor. Please, Please get rid of the COW!!!
  • Robin Williams

Watch all of you every day love all of you as a retired and very old lesbian Sheryl and Sara my favorites lol don't take me serious your all great. Okay i am pissed about Zelda williams having to drop her account on twitter which i only do facebook of hateful things being said about her dad how can people do that. Way to much cruelty in our world. Robin has given us all so much. And such a humanatarin . I have struggled with depression my whole life so i understand, Just wish i knew him and we were friends maybe i could of helped him, but if not then it was his time i don't blame him for his decision but well miss him. Wish i could tell his daughter to ignore all those stupid hateful people they don't matter. That poor child this is not something she should have to deal with at this time. This house well always enjoy his old movies oh i am 64 so yes i have them. God bless all you ladies keep up all the great work you do
  • Sharon Osborne

It's so obvious that Sharon can't stand Sara's that squeaky voice drives me up a wall. She could do the part of the wicked witch of the west,
  • The Talk

I haven't watched a full episode of The Talk since they fired Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete. They were the only reason I watched. Julie Chen comes across as thinking she is better than anyone else. She is married to the network head Les Moonves who's marriage she broke up. The only one I like on that show now is Sara Gilbert but I wish she would get a new hairdo. That show lost it's appeal when they fired Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete.
  • Sheryl

I can't stand watching her stuff her fat mouth any longer. She has no class when it comes to food she acts like she's starving. She just about rips the food out of the chef's hands. Get rid of the pig.
  • Show is horrible now!!!

After Sharon got Leah & Holly fired, I refused to watch the show. The little bits & pieces I've watched were absolutely horrible & I would be embarrassed to have any ties to the show. I won't watch it & took it off my Facebook.
  • When they come back.......

I hope Sheryl and her big mouth will be gone. So tired of this loud unfunny big mouth.

• Sheryl ~ ~ the Queen of Barf

5.5
    How and or why the producers continue to allow Sheryl I'll never understand. She is vile, uncouth, eats like a horse out of a feed bag, hangs on to any/every male who enters as a guest and needs some corrective gum surgery and needs to stop prancing around like an overgrown Twinkle Bell. I can't think of one constructive thing to say about her. WHY, when you can have a co-host such as Marie Osmond would you wait a minute longer than to toss the Queen of Yuk out on her ample butt. From the reviews I've read, I'm far than alone on my dislike on this classless act. I'm already leaving the room when she is given won't be much longer until I leave all is a loss for me as other than sex craving /bottomless pit Sheryl , I enjoy the program. PLEASE get rid of her. is this a contractual issue?
  • Sheryl Vulgar Idiot

4.5
    Cheryl is vulgar and disgusting with the way she simulates sex acts with food. She chews her food, which is constantly, like a cow chewing cud. She's always looking for the camera so she can stick her big bug eyes in. And Sheryl, You Walk Like Ya Got A 2x4 up your 350lb Butt. Just wear flats. You are a disgrace to women and women of color. I vote to fire the fat, ugly, sexually disgusting cow and replace her with Marie Osmond. Marie has Class. Sheryl has Ass. I'd give a higher rating if it wasn't for the "Token Black Female".
  • The Talk

What is up with all the Vegan receipts!! Why should U always have to please Sara! Marie should replace Sara!! Tired of her! The score is O for Sara!
  • gummy smile

Omg... Sheryl is so annoying. I use to think Alisha was most annoying and obnoxious person, but Sheryl has kicked it into high gear! Good Lord, this lady is trying too hard. Please stop with the disgusting, obnoxious, and non-funny sexual innuendos. Please replace her, so the TV show can be once again watchable.
  • Sheryl please switch gears

2.5
    I like Sheryl but she's just become so obnoxious with the sexual innuendoes allll the time I Dont watch, she makes food sexual for gawds I was john stamos I'd file a restraining order and demand she never even speak my name, and the poor male guest could sue for sexual harassment. If a man acted like that his career would be OVER.
  • Best show

I think you should replace Sheryl with Marie. It makes a much better show.
  • Realism

I love this show because I don't think the host are fake. They represent the normal/abnormal people in society. I love the diversity. Sheryl Underwood is funny and the men that visit love her just as much as she loves them. I love that these women, especially Sheryl are comfortable in their own skin.

Ladies are inspirational to those that will not fit the mold.... Unique is what I call them
  • RE: WHAT A GREAT WEEK

To Cowlovers: You wrote exactly what I was thinking and feeling about the show the past few days. The show has been a joy and pleasure to watch without Sheryl. I am sure Sheryl is a very nice person, but the character the show has her playing makes it impossible to watch. Sheryl presents the same problems as Sheri on The View.
  • WHAT A GREAT WEEK

Love the show this week, it's sooooooo enjoyable without all the non-sense, vulgar antics of Sheryl. Wouldn't it be great if Marie could take her place fulltime.
  • The Talk = Daytime CBS promotional show

I watch THE TALK. While I like Sara and Alisha and Sharon, it's just an awful show. All the discussions are soooo rehearsed. Cohosts have their assigned roles to play. Sheryl (Shurl) plays the role of comedian -- and she does an awful job. Sara is the lesbian. Sharon is the crazy celeb. Alisha is the only sane person. And, Julie is the wife of the guy in charge of CBS. And, when the discussions end, we're all supposed to be interested n watching someone cook or teach us how to exercise --- YUK!
  • Another Sheryl Comment . . .

5.5
    I was just reading a few of the comments, and most of them have to do with disliking Sheryl Underwood. She comes across as quite vulgar. The way she eats (or shovels) food into her mouth is just gross. I used to find some of the topics and opinions of other hosts very interesting, but decided to stop watching because I found Sheryl's behavior very disturbing.
  • Sheryl

Please, Please get rid of Sheryl! On the show today she put some kind of disgusting "stuff" on her feet and believe me this is not funny. She is outrageous and over the top in every way. I hate it when she opens her mouth to say ANYTHING since it seems to be difficult for her to speak English! I am not the only one who feels this way as you can see from other reviews. I have stopped watching many times because of her. Love the others and love the show but am beginning to avoid it. My rating is a 2 because of her. You will be making a mistake to keep her on.
CBS