The Talk

Weekdays 2:00 PM on CBS Premiered Oct 18, 2010 In Season

The Talk Fan Reviews (563)

7.2
  • how i got cured from my herpes disease

I Have Been Suffering From (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) Disease For The Past Two Years And Had Constant Pain, Especially In My Knees. During The First Year,I Had Faith In God That I Would Be Healed Disease Started Circulating All Over My Body And I Have Been Taking Treatment From My Doctor, Few Weeks Ago I Came On Search On The Internet If I Could Get Any Information Concerning The Prevention Of This Disease, On My Search, I Saw A Testimony Of Someone Who Has Been Healed From (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) By This Man Dr Ehi And She Dropped The Email Address Of This Man And Advise We Should Contact Him For Any Sickness That He Would Be Of Help, So I Wrote To Dr. Ehi Telling Him About My (HERPES Virus), He Told Me Not To Worry That I Was Going To Be Cured!! Hmm I Never Believed It,, Well After All The Procedures And Remedy Given To Me By This Man Few Weeks Later I Started Experiencing Changes All Over Me As The Dr Assured Me That I Will Be Cured,After Some Time I Went To My Doctor To Confirmed If I Have Be Finally Healed Behold It Was Gone , So Friends My Advise Is If You Have Such Sickness Or Any Other At All,You Can Contact Him On His Email Or Contact Him Through His Whatsapp Mobile +2348143502763