Tick, The (Animated)

Grandpa Wore Tights

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Feb 17, 1996 on FOX

• The Terror continues his rain of Terror

It starts out with a bunch of old superheros named the Deconcy Squad telling stories to The Tick and Arthur about the time they stopped The Terror and Joesph Stallin from taking over the world. Of course Arthur dosen't believe them but The Tick does and another person at the home is anxious to hear them espically about the desiro-vac a machine that will give you anything you want. I turns out that the perosn who listen to all there storys was the Terrors son, Terry, who The Terror used to find out where the desiro-vac was, so when he finds out he breaks The Human Ton and Handy, who is wearing an eyepacht form when arthur ripped his eye out, to help him get it. This was a good episode, although it wasn't as good as The Tick vs. Arthurs bank account, but still pretty good. My favorite member of the Deconcy Squad is the Living Doll, who is like a Russian doll and his battle cry is "I'm full of tinner men." and his battle with The Human Ton and Handy is one of the best, where The Human Ton wrestles him and breaks him in half to revel another one and he does the same thing until he's small enough to fight Handy and he rips his other eye out. We finally find out what The Tick's antennes are for, like an insect, they are for balance. One of my favorite things in this episode is when The Tick puts on the desiro-vac and says " Give me a BLT." and he's mad at it because it has no mayonese.