Tick, The (Animated)

Leonardo da Vinci and His Fightin' Genius Time Commandos!

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Oct 07, 1995 on FOX

• Leonardo Da Vinci meet The Tick

While on patrol on day The Tick and Arthur meet on of the most famous person in the world LEONARDO DA VINCI. Leo explains that him, Mona Lisa, George Washington Carver, Thomas Edison, Ben Franklin, and the caveman who invented the wheel was kidnapped by some guy calling him self The Mother of All Inventions. So The Tick, Arthur, and Leonardo try to stop him from using his time machine to blow up the Rennisaces(SP?). This episode is strange yet silly. I didn't like The Mother of All Invetnions, There are thousand of needs that could be filled with inventions, you don't have to flip out and try to blow up the Rennisaces.
  • The Tick must rescue the world’s most famous inventors including DaVinci, Thomas Edison and the guy who invented the Peanut.

4.9
    There comes a point in every television series when all of the stops have long since been pulled out, and all you have left are the same regurgitated antics. I think the Tick began to lose steam at right about this point in season two. There is nothing empirically bad about this episode, but at the same time, there is really nothing here that even allows you to crack a smile, let alone bust out laughing. Having written several Tick reviews so far, I’m getting to the point, where I am finding it difficult to find new things to say.