Tick, The (Animated)

That Mustache Feeling

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Sep 14, 1996 on FOX

• Good grooming is essential.

The government lets any number of contracts each year, funding the latest research in science and defense. Sometimes, the resultant innovations make their way to the general public to become resources we use on a daily basis.

And sometimes, they attach themselves to your upper lip for dear life.

The latter calamity befalls the Tick when he is the refuge site of choice for the Mustache. That's a top secret U.S. project, trying to escape those who would destroy it. The facial hair is designed to unite with the Russian Beard. It may not make it there, unless the Tick can provide it with safe cover until the two can meet. With all this going on, Tick and Co. have all they can do to be on time for Dot and Dinosaur Neil's wedding.

It's one crazy frou-frou of justice.
  • The Tick gets a mustache, only from him could you expect trouble from growin a mustache

One day The Tick wakes up and discovers that he grew a mustache but it's really a government experiment gone wrong and a Secret agent name Nick Furry with three girls try to track down this mustache and destroy it. This was a good start to the new season, it's funny and original. I love the song, Mustache Feeling that plays when The Tick walks down the street, it's basically like an old 70's song which are some of my favorites. This is also the second apperace of Dinosaur Neil and my favorite minor charater Taft, who talks to The Tick about mustaches and if they ever hurt him by picking up lamps and slamming them on him head. This episode also explains that Dinousar Neil and Arthur's sister, Dot, are getting married.