Tick, The (Animated)

Tick vs. Dot and Neil's Wedding

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Sep 21, 1996 on FOX

• A Wedding has never been so Exciting

Dinosaur and Arthur's sister, Dot are getting married this week But there a three certain villians who are also excited about there wedding. Chairface Chippendale, El Seed, and The Breadmaster all plan to turn Dinosaur Neil back into a Dinosaur to take over the city. The Breadmaster plans to thorw in an explosive wedding cake, El Seed gives them a deadly wedding boquet, and Chairface Chippendale switchs Neil's pills so he'll turn into a dinosaur again when he's under stress, and what more stressful then a wedding espically if The Tick is your best man. This is a great episode that brings back my three favorite villians in the entire series. The only bad thing is that this is El Seed's last apperance and he only talks twice. I also like THe new villian, The indigestable Man, who can't be digested except for his clothes, but he has indigestable socks and thankfully indigestable boxers. I also like how we find out that Arthurs is Jewish and that we get to see his parents for the first time. I also love the third apperance of Big Shot, whose new job is a wedding photographer, who shouts FREZZE, right before he takes the picture and scaries everyone, and how he still carries a hand grenade or two. I aslo love how Sewer Urchin has practically everything in the sewer including a submarine and 1400 pounds of rancid meat.