We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Time Tunnel Forums

ABC (ended 1967)

2nd Half DVD

plupi

[1]Jun 11, 2006
    • level: 3
    I have just purchased the 2nd half set. Episodes 16-30. This completes the set. Anyone have their favorite episode? Does anyone know of any other Time Tunnel stories that were written that have not been on TV?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lhcjr

[2]Jul 13, 2006
    • level: 5
    plupi wrote:
    I have just purchased the 2nd half set. Episodes 16-30. This completes the set. Anyone have their favorite episode? Does anyone know of any other Time Tunnel stories that were written that have not been on TV?
    I haven't bought the second half set yet, but "Merlin the Magician" was one of my favorites. The idea of a magician interfering with scientific time experiments is a great mixture of fantasy and science fiction. In recent television sci-fi, Merlin has been involved with Stargate SG-1.
    Edited on 07/13/2006 4:59am

infomike

[3]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 1
    plupi wrote:
    In the second half, I like many, but I especially like the Death Merchant. I love how the show portrayed how the Civil War made enemies of Doug and Tony, just as it did to many families and friends. On another note, the second half of the season includes the three "stinkers" which happen to coincide with the final episodes. They are all weak plots dealing with alien invaders. It's almost as though the writers decided to take an early vacation as production for the season was winding up.