The Time Tunnel Forums

ABC (ended 1967)

DVD Release January 24th!!

  • Avatar of KarenHlly

    KarenHlly

    [1]Jan 16, 2006
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 563
    Great news: the first 15 episodes of The Time Tunnel will be released on DVD next Tuesday (January 24th). The extras reportedly include an alternate ending of "Rendezvous with Yesterday."

    I hope it sells well enough for them to put episodes 16-30 out as well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of plupi

    plupi

    [2]Feb 5, 2006
    • member since: 07/27/03
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 12
    I agree. It is one of my all time favorite shows. I bought it from amazon.com before it was released. I have watched a few episodes so far. I am trying to savor them. There is 2 versions of the pilot episode. Is the only difference at the end where they wind up?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of plupi

    plupi

    [3]Mar 11, 2006
    • member since: 07/27/03
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 12
    The rest of the series release date in June.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of infomike

    infomike

    [4]Jul 22, 2006
    • member since: 07/23/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 9

    plupi wrote:
    I agree. It is one of my all time favorite shows. I bought it from amazon.com before it was released. I have watched a few episodes so far. I am trying to savor them. There is 2 versions of the pilot episode. Is the only difference at the end where they wind up?

    In the original pilot, there are extra lines and scenes included. Also, material from "End of the World" and "Chase Through Time" are also included.

    Edited on 07/22/2006 11:20am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of infomike

    infomike

    [5]Jul 22, 2006
    • member since: 07/23/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 9
    KarenHlly wrote:
    Great news: the first 15 episodes of The Time Tunnel will be released on DVD next Tuesday (January 24th). The extras reportedly include an alternate ending of "Rendezvous with Yesterday."

    I hope it sells well enough for them to put episodes 16-30 out as well.


    As you probably already know, the second volume was released in early June.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of plupi

    plupi

    [6]Jul 26, 2006
    • member since: 07/27/03
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 12
    Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LostFan05

    LostFan05

    [7]Jun 5, 2008
    • member since: 01/27/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 138

    I just discovered The Time Tunnel thanks to Netflix. I was three years old when it first aired, so obviously I missed it. I think it's pretty good. I can't wait until the rest of the DVD's.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of archangelwho

    archangelwho

    [8]Jul 15, 2012
    • member since: 07/13/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,198

    LostFan05 wrote:


    I just discovered The Time Tunnel thanks to Netflix. I was three years old when it first aired, so obviously I missed it. I think it's pretty good. I can't wait until the rest of the DVD's.


    I cannot find it on Netflix Tv. Was this on DVD though them?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of archangelwho

    archangelwho

    [9]Jul 16, 2012
    • member since: 07/13/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,198

    I'm watching it on www.hulu.com right now.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.