Today Show

Weekdays 7:00 AM on NBC Premiered Jan 14, 1952 In Season

Angus_Mac

Today Show Fan Reviews (857)

4.8
  • Too much!

Enough is enough, too much! I no longer enjoy watching the Today Show and especially the Megyn Kelly portion of it. Is she just using her show to get Men in general? This is not entertainment and it's very old news and hard to believe. Is this FAKE NEWS or what?
  • Give up this show has run its course.

Todays show was a convicted felon saying her life has been destroyed. She has dui arrests jail time and her life has been destroyed because of Donald Trump. Give up Kelly you should be in another vocation.

Mat was a loser and she is also. What are you people thinking of. The woman still talks over the people she interviews just like the election. You are a looser.
  • Megan Kelly

I have watched the Today Show for years

Your network is big enough to find a space for Megan Kelly

Please move her and get back to the Today Show

She just does not fit

I have actually started watching another channel now
  • Megan Kelly

I'm trying to give her a chance but I really can't watch her show anymore. She asks a question then cuts people off with another thought or question. So rude. I expected more from her.
  • Annoyed!

I am changing the channel! I have been watching for 40 minutes and it has been 95 percent commercials. So dumb! I am changing networks for my morning news.
  • Keep Megyn Kelly on the Telly

The first weeks were tough to watch, but it seems that Ms. Kelly is finding her groove. The 9:00 hour of Today is far more watchable than the previous filler show with Al Roker and company. If you tuned out after the first week, give it a second view.
  • Go back to sleep Savannah

Today really missed the boat when they did not offer Tamron Hall a better brought some levity to the morning show and was always very fashionable as opposed to Savannah Gutherie's drab drab garb matches her personality which is shallow at best but she does entertain with her goofy lack of knowledge on some subjects ie.. the question was "what is the food s you are least likely to order at a restaurant? answer "vegetables" what would you most likely order? answer "garden it up with her inVegas, she adds nothing that we do not already know or have heard ad nauseum...
  • Hopefull then Dismay.

After Tamron had a hissy fit and quit the show, I was sure I could sit and watch again without fear of her disrupting the show with her bloated, egotistical, self centered attitude. I had watched The Today Show for 20+ years and stopped when Tamron joined. I tolerated her for about a week before I became annoyed with her critical attitude and interjecting her biased personal views she had no business commenting on. She said, Although I'm not a parent, I would think raising an autistic child would be no problem, Tamron replied one morning while interviewing a parent of an autistic girl. She should NOT have been the person to do this interview. But this is just one example of her pompous self righteous attitude towards her guests. So I stopped watching. Needless to say I was hopeful that The Today Show would make some changes that would be helpful in getting viewer's to watch. Less fluff, more news was what I was hoping for. What I got was the complete opposite of my expectations. I finally witnessed NBC's political bias in it's coverage of President Trump's election. I was taken aback by Savannah's mean spirited attitude and distaste for the President. But she has always been a little miss priss that can never be wrong so in the end I wasn't really surprised, just disappointed. The Today Show has in fact added MORE fluff and less about news. It takes approximately 8 minutes for the anchors to cover the news, then a cooking segment, then what looks good for spring/summer fashion, followed by another cooking segment and some drivel from Matt about how he adores the Pensiatti's food. Matt is still a back stabbing, boring dude, Kathy Lee is a belligerent drunk and Savannah is just terrible as an anchor, Jenna Bush and her fake ass smile is only there because of her war mongering lieing father. She didn't get the job due to her talents as a journalist. Daddy must have pulled some strings. I love Hoda, Al and Dylan though, they actually have a personality that is appealing to watch. Unfortunately they themselves can't save the show. I won't be returning to watch the show. Some major changes still need to be made in the format for me to watch again. For now CBS this morning seems to be providing more news than the other morning shows.

UPDATE: Sheinelle has now taken over for Tamron and fits into her self centered, egotistical role perfectly. She is a serious discredit to the show with her constant interruptions and stupid expressions. With the arrival of Megyn Smelly, it has gone from bad to worse. If NBC thinks that Megyn can breathe new life into NBC morning shows, they are sorely mistaken. The cast needs a COMPLETE overhaul. Get rid of Matt, Savannah, Sheinelle and Craig then add new talent, new faces, new attitudes then possibly the show can be saved. Hoda and that lush Kathie Lee need to move on. Condoning morning drinking of alcohol is wrong and totally unhealthy. Kathie is such an eyesore to look at early in the morning. So I will continue to watch CBS this morning as it has more news and less fluff than the today show, although Charlie Rose is enough to put me back to sleep, it works for my news source.
  • GMA all the way!!!

I had to change the channel this morning. The segment with Dr. Oz did it! Not him; but, the entire cast. Everyone talking over each other with feigned laughter. This morning's show was not an exception but the norm! Enough!
  • Sheinelle is Annoying Beyond Words!

She has no right to be in her position. She acts like she knows everything and has a BIG MOUTH! Always trying to stick her nose into everything. Keeps talking and wants to be the center of attention. Fake smile, always looking at the camera or audience and acting like she's so cute - someone please tell her she's NOT! So glad she won't be on the 9:00 Today. She's awful. Like the rest of the show though everyone else is great. She's the bad apple...
  • Megan Kelly Live

Worst New Show ever. NBC really blew there wad on her and made a Big Mistake
  • Hoda & Kathie old time religion

Is getting OLD and truly has little to no place on a daytime network TV especially when consistently aired from one point of view. If I wanted an evangelical channel I'd turn to one. When did this become a platform for Kathie Lee to spew her religious beliefs? If these two were truly committed to spreading the word, let them spread some by giving equal time to other religions - there are those from other backgrounds who have shared their afterlife experiences with the creator they've envisioned, have had mystical experiences, etc. Enough of KL shoving her agenda down the throats of the viewing public, of whom I no longer count myself as one
  • New format is boring

The new format is very BORING. What happened to Ambush Makeover??? Don't tell me that my favorite part of the the whole week has been deleted. Bring it back or I won't be watching.

I don't want to watch a whole show about fixing a hole in your wall or what boots to wear.
  • New Format

I do not like the new format of Kathie Lee Hoda show. Liked the variety before, not entire show of a theme. Was one of my favorite shows, but will quit watching now, unless return to original format
  • Megyn Kelly

A mistake to let Matt go. Kelly is sarcastic, dismissive to her co-workers on camera, and definitely has an bad attitude about the public. She seems to think she is better than everyone else and belittles anyone who has any problem in life or any loss. She is an ugly human being inside.
  • No thanks Sheinelle

I find it hard to believe Sheinelle is an award winning anchor. Maybe it's her "thing" but she just seems like she was plucked out of the crowd and put in front of the camera. I find her borderline annoying and acts like she thinks she's cute but just comes across kind of clueless. I think the whole cast needs another shake up...
  • Commercials & Matt/Savannah talking over everyone

I can't believe no one has mentioned the amount of commercials and lack of show I cannot and will not watch this show unless I can fast forward through all that. There's about 20 minutes of content and I say that loosely and 40 min of commercials or "fluff". Is there really that little all their reporters can come up with that they can't fill an hour its absolutely ridiculous or is it that their salaries are so high to keep up with it you have to fill the show with commercials? Today show started changing about ten years ago, maybe more, I think they should look back and see who they hired around that time frame who dictacts the content and lack thereof and get rid of them and go back to the way they used to be. They're going to run this show, that's been on the air for years, in the ground. I cannot stomach grown reporters/journalists talking over everyone including the Vice President it's like watching a bunch of 5 year old with bad etiquette. Are they not answering your questions the way YOU want therefore let's ask the same thing over n over not allowing your GUEST to speak-how embarrassing for you.
  • I'm Done with Today!

After being a daily viewer for 30 years and trying to hang in after Ann Curry Billy Bush and Tamron Hall were let go the time has come! I can no longer stomach the political bias depicted by Matt and Savannah!!! I swear I saw Matt smirking while asking a slanted question about President Trump! Al needs to stop doing "Sunday echo echo echo" it is causing many to grit their teeth and plug their ears! Off to Fox and Friends I go!
  • Shame on Kathy Lee

Instead of criticizing the length of the other hosts attire. Maybe she should raise the neckline of hers as not to show crepey skin. She is really getting full of herself.
  • Enough of Hoda

I believe I'm the only one not on the Hoda bandwagon, simply can't stomach this woman anymore. I always found Kathy Lee to be tolerable. She has been on TV for many years, and I do enjoy watching her. However, Hoda is a sore loser at the games and always interrupts either the guests or Kathy Lee. They have her now on the morning hour of the Today Show, one more reason besides the political bias of Savannah and Matt, not to watch anymore. I, will try GMA one more time or the CBS morning show.
  • New Hosts Please!

That Dylan has zero personality. Honestly most of the time she just sits there with a vacant look. Its very telling that Today leadership is lost. Honestly I don't want to hear about Matt and Savannah talk about Snapchat, FB and "Selfies" anymore. Its borders on creepy given their age. I get the demographic Today is going after but these are the wrong hosts.
  • Hosts Becoming Tasteless and Corny

I'm currently watching the Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda and I'm compelled to say that the two hosts make me feel dumber with every minute they run their mouths. There's some kind of dulling and dumbing down with TV hosts these days. Their commentary is tasteless, dull, cheesy, unoriginal and predictable, and overall inappropriate. Due to their apparent popularity I fear that this dim-witted wave of television hosting in our country reflects similar lack of quality in the minds of the population of people tuning in to the show regularly.
  • 4th Hour

2.5
    1. Tell Hoda to quit using the phrase that she's "Jonesing" for something! 2. Kathy- quit talking over everyone. 3. You run out of time on EVERY segment- stop trying to be cute & let the experts do their segment. 4. Stop that Spanky Tuesday crap- it's stupid! These are just a few comments, but basically, I'm done tuning in.
  • Another Guest does not Comply

Donald Rumsfeld was on the show today and it was very humorous. He did not follow the Today show liberal script in trashing Trump. I respected him even more after this interview. Savannah gets so animated when she starts to trash Trump, his administration and policies. They need new people
  • Students at Universities need Babysitting

3.5
    Matt, since when do students at universities need to be baby sat. Universities are there to teach kids not keep track of what they are doing on their own time. Would that not be a form of spying??? Get with it Matt, put the blame where it belongs, with the kids involved with the incident!!!
  • Change Is Way Overdue

Today Show needs a real shake up. Tired of watching incompetent Mat Lauer, Savanah Guthrie is unbearable and niece and obviously so directed by whatever Lauer says and does. Get anchors who know what they are doing, can stand up for their beliefs, and represent Americans as they really are rather than elitists and pampered TV personalities. Switched to GMA with the mistreatment of Ann Curry because little Mat was scared of the growing ratings and fan base. Enough of Mat already.
  • Politically overwhelming

The political bias on the Today Show has gotten unbearable. I had to switch to GMA because I couldn't take the politics being crammed down my throat first thing in the morning. Political reporting is one thing, but the Today show has just become obnoxious and so overwhelmingly and unconditionally biased that it's hard to wade through their constant and ironic accusations of fake news and inappropriate bias. Al Roker, can you go to GMA?
  • Million a Month Lauer

So a guy they pay 2M a MONTH (over 1M/mo net) and gives free helicopter rides to his 15M+ house in the hamptons plays like he's a normal guy? This is why trump won. People like this living a very small bubble, making that kind of money with pretty much zero value add to society. Negative as they are as they come yet play the facade... Savannah Guthrie, yeah there's a real value any story about the MD girl raped by immigrants or yesterdays San Jose killing by a muslim that killed 3 white guys screaming shouts 'Allahu Akbar' when what player ....
  • Warren on the Tuesday Today show.

5.5
    I believe Warren is a loose cannon. I mean she sounds like she is out of control. The woman needs to retire. She talks in circles. She is not at all willing to work with President Trump, she is a trouble maker. I am glad Matt did finally speak up a little bit for our President.
  • Tamron Hall departure - a good start

News-flash--- not all viewers are upset with the shakeup on the Today show. Let's face it the Today show lost all of its unbiased news content several years ago. It was replaced by this Pollyanna style Hollywood focused entertainment that few news viewers want. The addition of Megan Kelly will not be the second coming as she does not have have the skills nor the top shelf character needed to drag the show out of the rut it is in. Want some free advice, retire Matt with dignity as there was a time when his journalism was about unbiased news, Al should stay as his career has always been balanced. Bring Natalie back in a bigger role worthy of her skills and character. Willie could be salvaged with something similar to a "cult like"de-programming of the bias and negativity. The biggest "get" is an epic hard-core journalist with a proven middle of the road track record and bulletbprooof ethics to fairly report REAL news content. A journalist who refuses to tell people what to think but rather provides ALL the facts for the viewer to decide for themselves. If the Today show can do that America may be able to get back to the basics as in the simpler days of apple pie, motherhood and Chevrolet!!!!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10