Today Show

Weekdays 7:00 AM on NBC Premiered Jan 14, 1952 In Season

Angus_Mac

Today Show Fan Reviews (893)

4.7
  • Kathie Lee come back!

Well I don't think Jenna is a good choice for this show. Put her on a family show she's not a good fit for this show. I have switched to Live with Kelly and Ryan.
  • Enough Mommy news!!

1.5
    What has happened to the Today show? ITs all about Mommy and babies now!! Not a big fan of all this for a news show. Jenna is a no go for me. Too flaky and unprofessional. I just find it hard to sit through and I once really enjoyed it.
  • Not a good pick

I was so hoping they wouldn't pick Jenna to replace Kathy Lee. It just doesn't make sense. Why? She's hard to watch. No experience, unprofessional. I've tried, to watch, probably won't tune in anymore. Tired of watching the silliness with no substance and hearing about their personal life.
  • Have had enough!!

Honestly, I can't figure out how so many are so distraught over KLG leaving. Cannot stand her self serving attitude and how every five minutes she talks about her "wonderful" music, or her "amazing" new movie. The same with big mouth Hoda! Just don't get why or how she sticks around. I love Jenna and would really like to watch her on the fourth hour, but because of Hoda, will not. Love Savannah, but her clothes! She needs a new stylist! Come on execs!
  • I'm Out

I'm very disappointed the show is replacing Kathie Lee with Jenna Bush Hager. What are her qualifications besides having a famous last name. She seems like a nice person but it's painful to watch her host the show. The today show was hosted by professionals but no longer the case. It's become a talk show about nonsense and their personal lives.
  • to many anchors

i am sorry but you have to many anchors, there are whole lot out there and hoda needs to learn how to do interviews, and i hope jenna does not take kathy lee's place get someone new maybe replace hoda also, or take her off the first 2 hours, the third hour they do more interrupting with their guests and i don't need to hear about their lives or what they did the night before, sorry but i watch gma a lot right now need major changes at the today show you should now that by reading all the comments here
  • Voices and wardrobe

Good morning. I don't watch the Today Show very often. Main reason is that I can't stand Craig's voice ( in other comments I see that I am not alone). And who is Savannah's stylist? On Tuesday this week she had a really unattractive dress on. Even my husband commented about it and he never notices or says anything about that kind of thing. When the clothes are the most noticeable thing on the morning show, someone is not doing their job.
  • Today Show Strikes Out Again

I'm proud of the way Nick Sandmann held his own today as he was being belittled once again, by the news. I am done watching the Today Show, as this is a pattern, not a one time event. This young man has shown more positive attitude after being pushed into a corner several times, over the past few days. The adults should be ashamed. I'm sure his parents are proud of him. He stands for the best we have in the USA.
  • Say What?

I don't know why I keep watching this show! The interview this morning with Judd Apatow and Pete Holmes is a perfect example of why this show is going to the dogs! The three Today show interviewers had all these "inside jokes" and chuckles among themselves and with the guests that the at home audience was not privy to. It was like watching something in a foreign language - I hardly understood any of what was said. There is no respect for the guests, the interview process or the home audience. The Today staff needs to grow up and think about the audience instead of acting like a bunch of spoiled teenagers with giant egos who are in some kind of "in crowd,"
  • More men related stories

I have noticed that you have less related stories for men. The chef told her story way before the Me# movement. The story on woman sagging underarms, all x-mass gifts are for woman only. You need a man as a regular to have stories for men. I am going to GMA so I can see whats going on at the border. You have a short bit on it but 15min talking to the chef on old story. {might be slightly wrong on But was way longer than whats happening on the border. Please get more stories for men related topics. Bet your loosing men viewers. Just being honest. Look at your 3rd hour round table 4 woman 1 guy going along with their stories. R. Bragg {retired Navy}
  • Merry Christmas

Why wont' people acknowledge it's the Christmas season? yet you say Christmas tree or Christmas presents I'm sick and tired of these PC police worrying about offending certain groups BUT your not worried about offending the Christian group. Everyone of you know you say Merry Christmas but on TV you lose your backbone and say holidays. I did notice Willie did say Christmas and the others jumped in and said holidays well as a Christian I'm tired of spineless people like yourselves offending me Shame on all of you, So to all you and to every one MERRY CHRISTMAS and please because your on TV don't talk ---- because in person we know it would be different.
  • Just Checking in

I stopped watching the Today Show a year or more ago and switched to GMA because of Tamron Hall. I had watched the Today Show for 40 years but the show has lost its message. It is supposed to be a news show and it has turned into entertainment, Al thinks he is a comedian and when they added Tamron it was just too much. She interrupts, talks over people and giggles. Nothing professional about her at all. I thought I would miss the Today Show but I don't miss it at all. I check her occasionally to see if Tamron is still on and I see she is. Sigh..........
  • Back to ABC

Jenna is back. I thought she was history. Have to switch to ABC. All she does is watch herself on camera. All she does is talk about her father, the president and ride on his coattails. So much privilege. what an airhead. She has nothing thoughtful to say except flash phony smile.

I love Megan Kelly. I watched the show about dressing up/ Jenna Bush is a snake in the grass. Megans comments were not that bad in the context. Knife in the back Jenna was on Today the next day taking advantage. Always talking about father-remember invading Iraq and servicemen and women dying. now, she's trying to latch on to the coattails of Savanaugh because she says she lives in same building. Jenna has nothing to offer except her privileged background
  • Great Morning Show, but not at 7-7:30 AM!

I really love all of the today show personalities! Love their chemistry & feel like they're family to me.

One thing that is causing me & my family to turn it off from 7-7:30 is the incessant politics!!

It would be fine to report something if it was actually news, but the daily 20 minute rehashing is really getting to us. The danger for the Today show is will people remember to tune back in later or go onto something else?
  • So tired on KLG and Hoda interrupting each other and everyone including GUESTS

too much caffeine or what? Why do they have to continue to interrupt when people are talking? You just want to scream into the your parents teach you when you were young? Apparently not. It is so annoying! Sam Elliott could not finish his statement about the film he was in. Believe it or not, there are viewers that would really like to hear what your guests are saying. Thank You.
  • I am so disappointed with the anchors on the Today show

I've been watching the Today show for over 20 years and i can't believe how horrible the show has become. What are the producers thinking? Hoda is absolutely the worst. Who ahemmm, mmmmm, hmmm, through interviews. And that huge, fake smule. It is so painful to hear and watch. Producers, do you ever watch the show? Matt Lauer carried the show. Smart, funny, quick..... Hoda is a joke. Savannah is really bad. Thank god for Craig, Dylan and Carson. Please! Please, please make changes soon. I use to love waking up to the Today show. I can't anymore. And after reading many reviews, i'm not the only one.
  • Craig Melvin

So glad NBC brought in Craig on weekdays!! He brings substance to the show. Hoda is nice, but she is not a serious journalist... She's fine on the 4th hour with her giggling and wine drinking but not for a morning news show. With Craig I feel like they are NOW trying for a serious news program. Savannah has even gone to the silly giggling, never taking anything serious. That's fine to laugh, etc. but it just seems like all we hear about is Savannah and Hoda's children's books. The show seems to only be centered around their lives... It's getting a little old. But, thank goodness for Craig Melvin he is more like the news people from decades ago (Cronkite, Rather, etc)... they didn't report their own personal feelings on the subject they actually reported the news.
  • Craig Melvin Has To Go! What Are You Thinking NBC??

To NBC TODAY Show,

I am a huge fan and a long time devoted viewer of the TODAY Show, but since Craig Melvin has come on the scene for the M-F time slot with Hoda and Savannah, it is unbearable to listen to his voice!

I cannot understand anything he says, he mumbles, his voice sounds like he is being strangled and trying to talk and grasping for a breath all at the same time.

The voice is so annoying that I have to mute the volume and now because he is apparently a third anchor, I will need to find a new morning show.

Worst idea ever to hire him for any kind of TV or commentary, he needs a job where he does not speak.

NBC you have it all wrong.

You have lost another viewer.

Leave it the way it was with Hoda and Savannah Only as anchor's.

Love Love Love Hoda and Savannah as the morning team, we do Not need the third wheel.

When he is removed, I will come back as a viewer.

The voice is so grating, I cannot be the only viewer that has this opinion NBC, just take a look at all the other complaints posted here, on reviews, social media and elsewhere, listen to your viewers.

I loved the Today show and was a devoted viewer, no longer.

Goodbye TODAY !

• Craig Melvin has to go

Matt Lauer is gone , his replacement ,Craig Melvin who if Bryant Gumble & Matt Lauer had a baby it would be Craig .He has an arrogance self ceneterness cocky worse than Lauer. I turn today show on see Craig I switch to CBS this a rotten choice. Dont you have enough people at the desk you needed another ? I'll watch only when he is NOT on ...
  • Do you see what I see?

I really can't understand how the Today Show producers don't see how disappointing the show(s) have become.

While never a Matt Lauer fan, replacing him with Hoda Kotb was a joke - she is not a news anchor by any stretch of the imagination! She consistently smiles when talking about serious issues - it doesn't seem like she cares or even understands the content, and she thinks the world wants to hear about her personal life - we do not. She has even brought Savannah Guthrie down a level with the ridiculous chatter. There were so many better choices out there - Ann Curry for one!

To then follow with Megan Kelly is even more of a disaster - she thinks she's witty, but clearly she's not. She has zero like ability factor, and her interviews are prejudiced and judgmental.

After years of being a dedicated NBC Today fan, I am moving to real news shows.
  • Get Savannah a Stylist!

What the heck is going on at the Today Show? Savannah dresses like a 25 year old bohemian. She is beautiful but she needs a stylist for her hair and clothes. She doesn't look like a professional. And what's with the interviews her, Hoda and Meghan are doing. All they do is talk over the person they are interviewing. Hoda didn't even let her guest today answer a question before she asked another 5. And how about the hypnosis segment? What a joke. I guess I'm switching to GMA.
  • Same story lines over 4 hours

When you watch the Today show, Megan Kelly and then Kathy Lee and Hoda, you get the same stories over and over again. The Today show should just last 4 hours in lieu of having different shows. Come on NBC you can do better than that. The writers and producers of the other shows need to think outside the box!
  • Had enough; switching to GMA

I've been watching the Today Show for years, but it's gone from bad to worse. Savannah's interview style is to argue with anyone who says anything positive about our President (Matt Lauer was just as bad!); I can't stand Megyn Kelly; and Kathy Lee Gifford is a joke!

Al Roker, how do you stand it?
  • Kathie Lee

4.5
    I absolutely love The Today Show!!! BUT anytime Kathie Lee is on, it turns into the Kathie Lee show, always about attention attention always on her. She over talks Honda, and OMG when she eats on the show it's with others, when Megan Y comes on, I have to turn really need to replace Kathie Lee and Megyn talks to much and always turns it into the me me me show and the other blah!!! screwed up not having Tamrob Hall!!! Absolutely loved made the show with the back Tamron
  • Today show needs major changes

While it was necessary to drop Matt Lauer, he was talent! Intelligent conversations with Al. Now it is awful - Hoda adds nothing to the show, just turnsa it into a blab session. Hoda and Shenille always interrupting and talking over people. Please get rid of Megyn Kelly. I shut the tv off from 9-11 and before I always enjoyed these shows. Hoda and Kathy Lee enjoy their wine too much What has happened Fox - you will lose more people if don't clean out these. Definitely keep Al Roker.
  • my oh my

well what do we here, if it isn't the we hate tamron hall klan,i see you trolls are still freaking complaining well you surely can't blame, tamron hall for it, the show was ducked up before she even came. so since y'all still can not seem to stop complaining about the nbc shit, why don't you get off of your flat asses and go do the show yourself! better yet just don't watch it. i'm sick of you big mouths people trying to ruin people's life because y'all so miserable in your owe. now let that sink in, and for those of you who are so concern with grammar as long as i graduated and made it out of college the hell with grammar, i still got a job and life.
  • LETS GET PROFESSIONAL

4.5
    THIS IS A NEWS SHOW - NOT A TALK SHOW

TODAY - PLEASE GET A NEW HAIR STYLIST - SAVANNAH'S HAIR IS EMBARRISING

YES, MAT WAS A PIG, but he kept is professional on air, and kept Savannah from acting like a twit. She has changed so much since he left it's awful.

I TIVO this show and can skip through it in just a few minutes because its all COMING UP REPEATS and commercials. STOP IT. What a waste!

• Time to re-think the Today shows cast

1.5
    We have watched the Today show for years. It was our household go to show for what was going on in the world. From local to national news. We always found it informative and it always flowed well (sticking to the topics addressed). The Anchor and co-anchor meshed well. Although having to replace Matt Lauer was necessary, they needed to make a better choice. Savannah is a great co-anchor but doesn't have a strong enough personality to lead the show. She is run over by Hoda who has turned this show into a girls talk show. Way too personal, they get off topic, and go too far covering their own interests rather than sticking to the news. Very disappointed with the combination of Savannah and Hoda. The producers really need to take a closer look at what has happened to the show and make some drastic changes before losing all it's viewers to other networks.
  • I'm Jumping Ship!

This show has gone downhill beginning in 2018. This used to be my favorite news show but it has totally changed! I have bee a faithful viewer for > 20 years!

The 1st 2 hours is riddled with ads! I am certain there is more ad time than show time! I do not have that much time!! Also, not crazy about the anchors!

Never did like the 4th hour mainly because of Kathy Lee. It is corny & totally uninteresting! If I am not sitting near the remote, I would and do, race to the remote to change the channel!

Of course your worse change is Megan Kelly! Cannot stand her, and that hour of the today show! After a couple of times of trying to give it the old college try, I gave up and just cannot stomach the show! I've hung in long enough and I can't do it any longer!! If you ever make any substantial changes email me. The changes wouldn't be too difficult cause you were doing great for the previous 20 years before 2018!
  • Disgusting Interview with Gabrielle 5/7/2018

I was shocked and apalled when I heard Gabrielle state that if she had had self worth, she would not have been raped. That is the biggest bunch of BS I have ever heard. Self worth has NOTHING to do with whether one is raped. I had self worth but I was still raped at gunpoint by FIVE MEN. That comment will hit a lot of women to feel worthless. The rape will make you feel unworthy but not having self worth is a NOT a prerequisite for rape. I am so angry at this comment that she would say something to hurtful and unkind. I don't know what world she is living in but she needs to go back and look at this interview and think about what she said. Her comments will leave some rape survivors feeling unworthy. She needs to learn how to built women up instead of saying we do not have self worth if we are raped. What an idiot! I am just furious! I wonder how many women saw this and felt even WORSE after her comments.

I feel that no one will comment on my view because if Savannah had any brains, she would have jumped on that comment, but she just let it slide. What a shame. Obviously Savannah knowws NOTHING about the subject either. The only people that the Today Show wants to comment on is what Trump did or did not do. I am changing my morning show.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10