Today Show

Weekdays 7:00 AM on NBC Premiered Jan 14, 1952 In Season

AprilFox

Today Show Fan Reviews (541)

5.2
  • Tamron Hall

4.5
    Could you please spare us the agony of sitting through Tamron Hall. She interrupts constantly, laughs incessantly over nothing, and is so unprofessional. She thinks she is funny, she is not, all she cares about is the camera being on her and she has nothing to contribute except nonsense. The tensions on air between her and her cohost are very obvious as she spews a Nother stupid comment out of her mouth. She does better just reading straight script for a newscast where she does not need to come up with her own comments. I do not know if you hired her out of pity or what the reason is but I have been a dealer for 25 years and every morning I need to record the today show so I can fast forward past her because I cannot stand her anymore. I I do not know if you hired her out of pity or what the reason is but I have been a dealer for 25 years and every morning I need to record the today show so I can fast forward past her because I cannot stand her anymore .Because of my frustration, I find myself changing channels to see how GMA is doing-a lot better than Tamron . Please don't let her ruin my favorite morning show, I have given it plenty of time for her to adjust. Time to bite the bullet and fire her.
  • Get rid of Tamron...

On Today's Take there was a story about a cheetah falling into a SUV.

Didn't even take a second for Tamron to tell her story about her safari and petting a lion complete with a picture.

Al is as loud and unfunny as ever.
  • Tamron Hall is an IDIOT!!!

This woman says the stupiest things I've ever heard. Her high and mighty attitude doesn't help any but to have that attitude and be a total moron is unbelievable! Plus she is so full of herself. You can see it too in the eyes of the others on TODAY when she says stupid try so hard not to show it but you can see it in their eyes and their constantly trying to cover for her insane idiotic statements. Today they were all talking about how wrong it was for a hotdog cart vender trying to sell $30 hotdogs to tourist at ground zero and she actually said but "he has the right to set his own prices" and all of the others looked at her like she had two heads. Everyday I watch this show and wonder why she's on this I look again and I know why. Yep, I thought it. Seriously, can we fire this woman before I become a GMA viewer?
  • Tamron Hall is NOT entertaining!

I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time watching NBC today show when Tamron is on. She has a VERY smart alec attitude. I truly love the Today show,but I believe the producers need to do something about Ms. Hall. If she keeps this type of attitude going,I also will be going to another morning news show.
  • Tamron Hall is too much!

Hello, TODAY Show bosses--Do you watch the show? Do you see what we see? Off camera, Tamron Hall might be a great person. I don't know. On camera, she forces me to change the channel. She's disruptive and narcissistic. If she doesn't have the spotlight, she interrupts whoever does so that the camera pans to her. Then, when she does have the spotlight, she often acts completely dense and uninformed. When she does make semi-cogent remarks, they are just restatements of what her co-hosts said. Have you noticed this? I'm embarrassed for NBC that a news program personality behaves this way. If it's not an act, then she has no business on a news program. She reminds me of my immature teenage students who have no idea what's going on in the world, cannot talk about anything but themselves, and think that everyone else exists to stroke their egos. Come on, NBC! This job is not a good fit for Ms. Hall. I suspect your ratings and comments on boards like these will prove that.
  • TAMRON HALL - HARD TO WATCH

I watched Tamron completely give away the Finale of "Mad Men" when she promised not to give it away!! Geez, WTF is wrong with her? Ughh.. She also refuses to believe that 75% of ppl in their poll wash their newly bought clothing before wearing them. Her response to Al Roker was I need specifics and I guess I'm in the minority in more ways than one. huh?

Also, I watched another morning show a few months ago and noticed Tamron's comments about the D&G/Elton John story... she's always making the story about her! She said that she bought a D&G outfit and returned it to the store siding with EJ's boycott of D&G. She just wanted everyone to know that she buys high end clothes. Another story came up on their pop section where Kelly Rolands and her really cute baby and husband were featured in a mag and Tamron commented that she'd met KR's husband and how he is a nice guy. Again, associating herself with celebrities and elite fashion houses! she tries so hard to appear to be an 'A' Lister!! smh

• Tamron .... You Need to Read This

Mad Men debacle this morning ... Tamron ... if you did what you did on your own, shame on you. It was the height of self absortion. If the "network" put you up to that ... they are not looking out for your best interests. You need to reevaluate what your role is. If you want the reputation of a spoiled brat and narcissist, then you have succeeded beyond your wildest dreams. If you are following network instructions, then you and the network are doing you a great disservice. Time to extricate yourself from this forum and find something else that suits you and a network that may respect you.
  • Please stop with these vapid people!!

Today Show, please stop interviewing/reporting on the Kardashian idiots!! I don't care one iota about Bruce Jenner and even less about any of the Kardashians! They are all a bunch of no talent attention seeking creatures! Please stop putting them on your show!!!
  • Turning in my Today Show fan card. #fireTamron

I've tried over and over, for the past six months to get past how how unprofessional and narcissistic Tamron Hall is on the Today Show. Her constant interruptions of co-hosts and guests have just brought the show down to a unwatchable level. Her snarkiness and obvious dislike for Willie and Natalie have made the 9 o'clock hour painful to endure. I really wish they would bring in Sheinelle from the weekend show to replace her. Does anyone at NBC read all the negative comments and emails on various TODAY SHOW blogs? They are losing viewers left and right. Enough is enough.

I'd love to see this trending

#fireTamron
  • @home moms r the bomb!

noticed a few stories about or that include stay @ home moms and single parent households in business. Love these and feel there should be more. The visibility will empower women and imbed a sense of "CAN DO" in their lives, teaching them that you don't have to lose yourself once children enter your life. Feeling productive beyond parenting is the key to happiness! "Balance"

my business model has that very mission statement. I plan to empower women with my very unique your eyes on us!
  • Tamron Hall

Please keep Tamron Hall away from the main desk. Her constant interruptions when others are talking, causes viewers to lose their focus and cannot hear what others are saying. Her constant giggling is

so improper. Keep Matt, Savannah, Al and Natalie ONLY !! The 4 main newscasters present the show in a professional manner and show respect to each other. Cannot say that about Ms Hall. Her

behaviour is affecting the ratings.
  • Tameron and the "news"

When speaking of the Tom Brady football thing, Tameron mad a mention that he should have turned over all his emails to his boss ( the NFL) for that HILLARY CLINTON DID! Is she joking? She deleted her emails and refuses to turn over anything saying they were "private"!! Who the hell does Tameron think she is making a contrary off the cuff remark like that on a national new program? Hillary did not turn over ANYTHING that was relevant and will be subpoened to comply. She had a private server in her home as secretary of state and used that for all government communications and did not belongto her alone! She turned over nothing TAMERON your piehole and stop making remarks that are totally erroneous!
  • I guess after reading some of the other posts I agree.

Guess I'm not the only one who feels the same way about the 3rd hour Today Show... Today's Take.

Is it really necessary for EVERYONE to talk at the same time? Tameron seems to lead then everyone else joins in. The show has gone down hill since Tameron joined the group. Willy and Natalie are great. Al is great until he has to try and outshine Tameron. I think it's time for me to find another morning show. Whenever you decide to bring back the great show it used to be, I'll give you another try..
  • Please get rid of Tameron - obnoxious and annoying

Tameron is so obnoxious to the point of rudeness. She constantly talks over others and demands attention. Why the Today Show allows her to be on this show is a mystery. It's like listening to someone's fingernails on a chalk board. Downright annoying. I find myself shouting at at the tv for her to "shut up". GET RID OF HER - PLEASE!
  • I see other viewers think the same thing...

The hosts talk over each other. They should learn how to speak or have someone disable the microphones. This is what I observed after a few days of trying to watch. It also appears they ad lib and don't really have anything to say. I'm not interested in hearing the weather man's opinion on subjects. Maybe you can interview experts or people that are not the hosts?
  • Great Show but dislike Tameron

Our whole family rolls their eyes and comments daily on how irritating Tameron Hall is. She constantly changes discussions to somehow make it about her and she interrupts the other Co hosts. Soooo annoying please replace her!
  • Great program

Love the today show. just need to slow down and quit rushing,,,great job guys!
  • Where's the news?

There are just way too many commercial breaks!! There will be like 4 minutes of ads, then it will break back to the show just to hear, "here's what's coming up, after these then 4 more minutes of ads! This happens like twice within a half hour of the program. What gives NBC? I only watch it from 7 - 9 am!!!
  • Somethin's gotta give...

I was so excited when Tamron was added to Today's Take - but If I wanted to watch uncomfortable TV I would watch FOX. She has morphed into a self absorbed, whining co-host. She doesn't connect with the guests - even to the point that some have asked her if SHE was uncomfortable?! If anyone should be moved to Dateline it should be her. On to Al Roker. He's an icon with a seemingly good heart BUT he is beginning to sound like a disgruntled employee - he is unrelenting in some of his "good natured jokes" but you know what they say - humor masks the truth - maybe you can get him his own show with Ellie Kemper and Jane Krakowski - he obviously prefers them over his co-hosts - and had NO PROBLEM drilling that point home to them - so much so that I had to turn off the have been watching the TODAY show for more years than some of the co-hosts have been alive - figure it out NBC. Keep Savannah, Natalie, Willie, Hoda - what would you think of an ALL FEMALE team - (sorry Willie - I do love you) - Erica Hill? Jenna Bush Hager? If you insist on having a guy with Willie - have you considered Luke Russert?
  • Today Show has become a Narcissistic Reality Show with constant Talk overs and interruptions

Please bring back Professionals that care about the audience, coworkers and their job vs being Narcissistic and Opinionated

When did the focus come off the news and guests? It is now allll about the anchors?!?

Interviews are no longer interviews on Today. They are now opportunities for combative and hostile hosts to editorialize and badger guests while promoting Hosts politics, agenda, opinions, likes and dislikes

Most of the segments seem to try to compete with Entertainment Tonight, E channel shows and Tabloids and gossip

Perhaps NBC should give Tamron her own show(with her name on everything and everywhere) Imagine how giddy and silly she would be to hear that offer! She is pretending to have Tamron Hall Show anyway

Psst NBC! Guess "What is trending"? Viewers dislike of Unprofessional and inappropriate behaviors by current cohost. Viewers are annoying by the new format that focuses more on hosts, their likes and their personal opinionS about Politics and EVERYTHING else.

It is excruciating to hear hosts give their personal opinions about EVERYTHING and interrupt EVERYONE

I do not believe Tamron or Al are capable of NOT making each news story and segment about them. It is instantaneous. They immediately twist the news or interview to something about THEM!

They make racist comments. WHY is this tolerated or allowed?!?

They taunt and mock their cohorts and audience even about off camera talk. WHY is that allowed?

The hosts talk so much that they almost always have to cut short the actual interview! The cooking segments are ridiculous now.

The guests body language is also ignored when the situations are awkward due to co hosts being unprofessional and rude.

I along with many others cringe, have to mute, power off or turn the channel when Al and Tamron make rude, Racist and inappropriate comments. Al thinks he is funny and plays his double standard card daily to veil his comments as 'humor'

No one really wants to see Tamron be an immature, self obsessed and giddy 'girl' who interrupts and talks over guests and co hosts. Tamron acts very immature. She makes faces, squeals, snickers, snorts and acts as if she is at Slumber party or at Recess. I can imagine how frustrating she was in Classrooms.

It is cringe worthy!

Al and Tamron are the epitome of attention seekers/know it alls who think they can say and do anything and get away with it

This results in making a once great show that was the start of many peoples day into a head shaking and eye rolling routine

The show is no longer appropriate for children to watch or listen to as there is so much sexual content and other content that is so inappropriate and confusing to children

When did the focus come off the news and guests? It is now all about the anchors?!?

If not for Today, Al would certainly be an Elementary School janitor trying to make little children laugh

Tamron would be be making weird faces and laughing inappropriately at the pick up window when someone asked her where are the napkins or straws. After that she would try working at a Party supply store where she would turn attention on herself, try on items and say "look at me" instead of helping customers.

You are over paid to read tele promoters with News and interview. You should not be paid to insult guests/co anchors and give your political and personal opinions!

If not for Today, what else are you qualified to do and at what salary?!?

• Tamron bashing

Tamron is beautiful, lively, and adds interest to the show. I would much rather watch her and be entertained by her so called antics than painfully sit bored to tears with Natalie Morales
  • Tamron Really!

3.5
    She is extremely AnnoyingWow
  • Why does Al yell so much?

Why does Al yell all the time? Is he angry? The invention of the microphone happened a long time ago. Please stop yelling at me! And just when did Al become so taken with his bad self? He's not funny, or amusing, or insightful, or talented. Stick to the weather, please.
  • I hate Tamron Hall!

WHY did NBC hire Tamron?? She is bossy, rude and a total snob. If she was half as great as she thought she was, she might be tolerable. She tries way too hard And just comes off as annoying!! NBC please get rid of her so I can start watching your morning show again, because everybody else is awesome :)
  • Another awkward moment with Al

Why does Al make everything so awkward? He goes to far with his comments. He isn't funny he just makes his co-hosts uncomfortable. I think the show would be much better if he was just on for weather updates.
  • Why did NBC hire Tamron Hall?

I can't stand that Tamron Hall. She is being so rude to Jenna Bush Hager this morning! She is so uncomfortable to watch. She is too sensitive... always getting defensive with her co hosts. I wish they never put her on the show. When her contract is up I really hope they think twice before renewing it. Love the show otherwise.
  • Today Show

What's up with Al Roker and his unwavering attention on Tamron Hall?
  • Tamron Hall Loves Herself More Than Anyone Likes Watching Her

Reporting the news should not be about the reporter. She is self absorbed and only concerned with her looks and that the viewing audience knows who she had dinner/lunch/whatever with. She is rude to her co-hosts. She interrupts. She cuts people off. She is mean to her co-hosts and gets visibly defensive when she doesn't get her way. Do the producers not see this?
  • "Goodbye, 'Today'"

Turned on'Today' this morning and first thing saw Tamron Hall---realized I just couldn't watch anymore so I finally did as many others have done and changed the channel. Wish NBC execs had used Sheinelle instead of Tamron.

Love the show always start my morning with the Today show. Thank you!!

Love the whole crew and Al makes my day:)
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10