Today Show

AprilFox

Today Show Fan Reviews page 2 of 16

5.3
  • Outraged

You put American Girl Dolls on sale today. I got on your site immediately. It threw me out and said Out Of Stock. You gave us until 2/19/15. How dare you. You lost me as a viewer. Patricia Finney
  • TOO MANY HOST

It is very hard to watch the today show. The problem is that are too many host. How many people do they really need at that table. They should split them up or maybe do segments with each on different stories for the day.
  • Tamron Hall...

I think my title says it all.

She's EXTREMELY annoying with her cackling and her immaturity!

I am loyal to the TODAY Show.

But Someone please take her off for goodness sake!

You can tell when their sitting around the table that not even THEY CAN STAND HER!
  • Today News Show

This is NBC's longest running news show program. The show also blends national news headlines, in - depth interviews with newsmakers and many more.
  • Advice for Tamron

Why do you think we want to know your opinion, feelings, point of view on eeeverrryythiiing? You do not come across as a wise sage on whose words we hang. We are not trying to achieve bubble-head-dom. Tone it down. Here's a revelation, ask a few questions.
  • Seeing Red!

Very disappointed that Matt and Al did not show support by wearing red ties for Women's Heart Health Day
  • Today Show

The promo Today Show ads are so corny and fake that I actually enjoy watching them. When the hosts are walking down the street waving to screaming fans I actually think I am watching an SNL skit. The hate Willie has for Tamron is so entertaining, and the f-you looks she gives him are absolutely priceless. I am an NBC girl, so I will weather this s##t storm because watching all of this implode will be so interesting.

• Enough Already!!

2.5
    Longtime viewer, actually can't even remember when I started, forever ago. Today I changed the channel for the first time. It will take some getting used to, but I will stick with my decision. The whole week I humored their constant pimping of 50 Shades movie but today, with the big deal of the stupid morning premier of a stupid S&M movie! There is SOOO much going on in the world! There are so many incredible and compelling stories that they could cover. They choose to spend their time on that? Why do they not just call themselves Entertainment news? This is completely absurd! This show and the egomaniac Brian Williams at 6:30 and we have what NBC stands for, nothing, pure garbage and entertainment.

They rush through important news to get to sell some cheap sweaters and scented candles. They promote the crap out of stupid shows and movies. Shame, this show meant a lot to me in the morning.
  • Please Take Dr. Nancy Snyderman off Today Show!!

1.5
    I could not believe Dr. Nancy Snyderman was back on the Today Show!! I will now have to switch to Good Morning America as I cannot stand to look at this woman! She put her own personal needs above the public's safety and then tried to issue a lame apology after getting caught! Shame on you producers of Today Show. I hope your ratings plummet I will miss Al Roker. Wish he would jump ship to Good Morning America!
  • I give up

I have watched the Today Show for years. I have never jumped ship until now, and I joined this discussion just to put in my two cents worth. It has gotten way over the top in the talking over each other. I tuned in only for the first 30 minutes, but don't even do that now. The stupid run-together comments and the terrible jokes after the News has to stop. The incessant banter makes all the panel look inept. Tamron is the worst offender of them all. If she is to be retained as a permanent fixture, tone it down and act professionally! I very much doubt if anyone in the Corporate NBC cloud is aware of all these comments. And I don't see the same number of complaints on either CBS or ABC morning shows. I urge everyone on here to go directly to the Today Show NBC site and send an email on your disgust.
  • Very silly show!!

It is not a news show-too corny, too silly. Not enough serious dialog. The love fest seems hours too with way too much cooking. Always in a hurry to get through the segments almost out of breath sometimes. Here is an idea have less segments and more detailed coverage. I have stopped watching after the stupidity of firing a real news person-Ann Curry and hired silly Savannah. Needs a complete restructure.
  • Food Roker

AL,

How can you have a guest on your "Food" Forecast" who was handling food with a band aid on her finger. Are you kidding me.

I am Food Safety Trainer and Educator over 40 years. This was TOTALLY DISGUSTING.

Ever heard of CROSS CONTAMINATION, BLOOD BOURNE PATHAGENS.

This violation could force a food service operation to be closed down.

The show was aired on 2/3/15. Made me sick.

You need a Food Safety person to edit shows like this
  • Leaving the "Orange Room" for good...

4.5
    Two hours too long and too much personal commentary! They're supposed to be reporting news and interviewing newsmakers - not acting like they're celebrities.

The unsolicited opinions, inside jokes, uncontrollable giggle fests, talking over one another (as well as the people they're interviewing) and constantly checking their phones on-air come across as very unprofessional. Also the soft news and fluff pieces run way too long. Who really cares to hear yet another dip recipe for the Super Bowl or watch two of the anchors play a game about what dish has more calories?

I finally made the switch to GMA, also - sharp reporting without extra opinions or checking what's "trending" every other story...

• Tamron does not play well with the other children

I can't believe that NBC gives Tamron Hall such a prominent role on TODAY. The 3rd hour is really difficult to watch with her constant attempts to dominate the conversation. The talk over makes it difficult to hear anyone. There appears to be antagonism between her and the other 3 hosts, especially Natalie and Willie. She has no problem throwing them Under the Bus, as Al would say and defending herself. But if any comment is made about her she gets right in their face and becomes petulant or aggressive. She tends to reveal comments made by the other hosts off camera which seems to annoy the other hosts, most recently Willie and Natalie. She is more wary of Al because of his great popularity and his ability to give back with humor. But I sense that he is uncomfortable with her. Tamron constantly flirts with either her male co-hosts or guests and seems determined to make sure her opinion is expressed first and aggressively. She loves to name drop whether it is the people she meets or the clothes or makeup she wears and flaunts her extravagant lifestyle although I doubt she is aware of how annoying she comes across. Either she is really pushing for a permanent role in the first 2 hours or she doesn't have a clue. BTW Carson Daly is the complete opposite of Tamron. He fits in beautifully with the other hosts. Is able to make funny or relevant comments without being annoying and is a tremendous addition to the panel. Love him on every hour of Today although I know he may prefer the laid back scriptless freedom of the 4th hour.
  • I am disgusted at the disrespect shown to the President of the United States

Today, February 2, 2015 I watched the interview with President Obama and was totally disgusted with the unprofessional attitude displayed. When President Obama had to ask her to stop interrupting him in order for him to even answer a question, I was apalled. My mother called me and asked if I thought Savannah was with ISIS, she was so antagonistic, personally I am wondering if she would be better suited to Fox News.

Especially at a time with such horrible atrocities happening, anything that would demonstrate to the enemies of the United States that the President is not respected by the media, is playing into them believing we are weak and leading to more problems.

I would strongly urge you dismiss her. I will be watching another station as long as she is allowed to behave so unprofessionally.
  • Jumping out of her pants--

I'm sure that one day Tamron will jump out of her pants due to her overwhelming excitement and exuberance that permeates her body and mind. Never have I seen anything like it. Tamara needs to get out and run. She should be on a sports type show - where she is participating in the sport - wrestling, boxing, running, tennis, marathons. It's obvious that tamron can't believe she is on TV, let alone being on the Today Show. She can't contain her excitement (understatement of the year) I'm sorry - but she needs to find a show as mentioned above. Not be part of the Today show. As I said, surely she'll jump out of her pants.
  • Please get rid of Tamron Hall

Tamron Hall is so annoying. I am not going to watch the Today Show anymore. She gives me a headache with her hyper, immature behavior. I've been watching this show for years but I am no longer a fan.
  • Tacky and Unprofessional

Tamron brings nothing to the table but her nasty, obnoxious, immature know it all personality. I stop watching the 9:00 hour because it hurts......
  • Get Rid of Tamron!!!!!!

I can barely watch the Today show anymore. I love Savannah, Matt, Natalie and Willie but Tamryn is the most obnoxious on air personality I have ever seen. She constantly talks over everyone and acts like a silly school girl with her giggling. PLEASE get rid of her...
  • Jenna Bush

Jenna, you rock with Hoda. Let's replace her with Kathy!!!
  • Trashy Bikers?

As a BIKER i am very offended by Hoda's and KLG comment and i will never watch the show again. I know most of the biker community feels the same way. What she does not realize is that the biker community does more for charity then the government does. We will be the first to have our brother's or sister's back. There is thousands of bikers who ride to the wall each year to PAY RESPECT TO OUR FALLEN BUT YET WE ARE " TRASHY". I really hope you look at what she said and i think a PUBLIC APOLOGY IS IN ORDER. I cant believe the dis respect she has shown to the biker community- i take that back yes i can and i hope NBC does something about it and not just brush it to the side.
  • Bikers or Motorcycle riders are a people Today Show will never understand

I ride a motorcycle, I'm a professional women in my 50's, college grad and I'm a partner of a small motorcycle shop. The shop was even made for the brotherhood and sisterhood of bikers to support each other. I am not a loser and neither are any of my biker friends, with or without leather.

I have seen bikers ban together to support each other, when no one else would. I have managed building rides to help children and have rode to help families, people of many illnesses, and even animals when no one else would.

How in the world could anyone be so cruel to call my friends losers? For all that we have been though. We lose 100's of bikers because drivers don't look twice and now on national tv a honest shows how people don't think twice about us.

Please take the time to thank a biker if you read this. I am sure he or she has donated their time or money to several causes. We are a people that the Today Show will never understand.
  • Time for Al Roker to be put out to pasture.

Other than to feed Al Roker's massive ego, why is the weather so often the major news of the day? Very few people care what the weather is like outside their own area, and for that they can turn to their usually accurate local forecasters. Here's a news flash, in the winter months there's often snow and cold, just as it gets hot in the summer. Roker, the court jester, always has a joke ready, knowing the camera will be on him. His interviews at the Golden Globes were pathetic. He cannot say two sentences without a teleprompter. If we have to have a national weather forecast let Dylan Dreyer do it, she is much more competent, knowledgeable and professional.
  • What an ignorant statement. You know nothing about bikers and the motorcycle community and lifestyle. .

What an ignorant loser you are. You know nothing about bikers. you have no ideal at all about the biker community and how much they donate and give back to the community. I suggest you google some biker groups and organizations and find out information about them. You can start with the Patriot Guard Riders, BACA, and American Legion Riders that is just to name a few. Many many more clubs and organizations that give back to the community on a regular basis.
  • Tamron Hall comes across as self-centered

4.5
    I stopped watching the Today Show between 9 and 10 because of Tamron Hall. She interrupts people mid-sentence, after they've said about 3 words, and then proceeds to talk on and on and on. I'm watching Kelly and Michael now.
  • Hoda sticks her foot in her mouth

Very mad that Hoda said bikers were losers because wearing leather. It's protection. Your comments show you know NOTHING ABOUT BIKERS. WE ARE COMMUNITY across the world that love to ride. We do fundraising and have a love and brotherhood and sisterhood that you have know clue. We share a love you will never understand even if we don't know each other. We come from all walks of life. You need to do some research and think before you speak lady.
  • Rather than Today, Tamron should be Yesterday

Every time I seeTamron on the Today show, I have to turn down the volume. She's over the top obnoxious. Surely, the today show can do better.
  • Team Tamron

All of this crticism about Tamron is mean spirited. It seems she's truly just trying to fit in, which is surely difficult with Matt's inflated ego and Natalie's snarky remarks. The Today show is in trouble but it's a failure by the team, not solely on Tamron Hall. GMA show displays that team environment without talking over or interrupting each other unlike Today. I'm anxious for king Lauer to retire and with any luck maybe KLG will stay on vacation indefinitely.
  • Tamron talking!!

4.5
    Tamron Hall seems to be under the impresson that the 3rd hr of the Today Show is the "Tamron Hour".

Let your co-hosts talk too! And quit being combative. Just love Willie, Natalie, and Al. Today Show Execs, shame on you for letting any one co-host dominate. I start off everyday trying to tolerate Tamron Hall, and I ALWAYS end up switching to Kelly and Michael; who by the way have great chemistry and share airtime. Come on Today Show get your house in order!

• One fan's opinion: what is the Today Show boss thinking !

1.5
    The 9:00 hour has become too awkward to watch. Tamron does not pause to even breathe ... she rambles on and on and on and on and on and on and on .... get the point?

Willie and Natalie used to have genuine onscreen chemistry with the camera and the home audience, but now they are reduced to stoic faces as Tamron rambles on with nonsense. Geeze, what a way to ruin a previously good hour of telecast. I honestly feel sorry for both Willie and Natalie! They deserve much better ! ! !

Who is supposed to be in charge of the Today show? Do they even watch it? From where are they getting their feedback?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10