Today Show

Angus_Mac

Today Show Fan Reviews page 4 of 30

4.7
  • Bye-Bye Tamron

So glad she is gone. I changed the channel every time she was on the air.
  • Best of luck, Tamron, and bye-bye

I'm so glad the fluffy and giggly Tamron is gone. Sure she is a pretty face, but that doesn't make up for her lack of professionalism and childlike comments. Now maybe I can find renewed respect for Matt and Al and won't have to leave after the first hour. I was nauseated by her flirty favoritism of Al. What a relief. I hope Tamron learns that women don't have to be girly to get by. Womanly is a far better trait. Give it to us Meghan!
  • Tamron Hall was the only reason I tuned in to MSNBC during the day

I have always been a fan of Tamron Hall. I felt she was the best in the daytime lineup and would make me occasionally check in to MSNBC during the day. The horrible election coverage which helped get Trump elected made me vow to never put on MSNBC in the daytime again but I sometimes made an exception for Tamron's show. For several years I had MSNBC on all day (and night) before this last election season when they became Trump's puppets. Now, there will be no reason to go back to the network (except for Chris Rachel, Lawrence and Joy Reid). Great job NBC- you've proven your right wing corporate agenda. Megyn Kelly instead of Tamron? Are you kidding? As for the Today Show, I've already switched to GMA. Goodbye.
  • Today show is becoming the most boring morning show on television

Every time I turn on the NBC Today show, there is nothing but the cooking segment every day. Give it up people. Are they (NBC producers/management) running out of news and ideas? To watch the whole crew sitting at the table 8:40 in the morning in the studio, eating whatever meal is being prepared in the studio above is pathetic. No entertaining value whatsoever. Combined income for these anchors has to be in tens of millions of dollars. No wonder the show is slipping in ratings. Bring some interesting people/news segments happening around the country and the world. There is plenty of exciting news out there to report. If I want to watch cooking channels I will watch the food network or infomercials, more exciting. Time to retire Matt. 9 0clock slot gets even worse, Totally boring hour of nothing! More cooking segments more empty talk about nothing. No wonder NBC is loosing popularity in the morning shows to ABC. Maybe Megyn Kelly will save the network with some real news hour. The network needs some serious overhaul in the morning shows anchor line up. It's becoming the most boring and expensive cooking show on the planet. Al's jokes are wearing out, he should stick with weather, rest of the crew is totally unwatchable. Wake up NBC! Save yourself millions of dollars, just hire some new fresh faces.

One could compress 3 hours of that hollow show to 30 minutes and still have difficulty watching the full 30 minutes of it. ABC rules!

New update, Tamron is gone! What about rest of the show's crew? Megyn on her own can not improve the ratings for that fading show. Hopefully NBC brass will bring new format, new ideas, new people for the first two hours to bring back the long lost viewers. No more cooking segments please! Time to retire Matt!
  • Changing to another after 20 years

I had hopes that the Today show would get it together, I record it every day, it's such a normal in our home. Ive been holding on hoping that instead of only talking to half of America, maybe they would start talking to all of America. A bunch of friends stopped watching, but I kept on, I like Samantha and Matt. I had already stopped watching after 9, can't take Tamron. But seriously just can't watch a completely one sided show any more. There is no reason a news show can't have one Trump supporter and one non Trump supporter on their show. To sit and hear one sided bashing conversations all morning has gotten old. I don't mind listening to different opinions, as long as they have all opinions. The Today show goes out of its way to show why everything Trump does is wrong. When you never point out anything good, it becomes clear your playing politics instead of reporting news. You're losing half your audience, and that's a shame. I'll miss the routine, but not enough to keep holding on anymore.
  • TODAY is awful

You need to get rid of Matt Laurer and Tameron Hall. They have had their day and need to GO!!!!
  • Finally makes sense

I really could not understand how the exec producers of the Today show were not believing their own eyes and listening to their fan base. The 9 o'clock hour has been a disaster since Tamron Hall got involved. She poisoned the well for Natalie, turned Al into a blithering idiot and in general lost a significant piece of their loyal audience including me. This has just been plain terrible. It's almost too painful to watch. The Katie Couric visit as well as the recent Meredith guest host spots reminded everyone of how good the Chemistry can be. This week Natalie was back and the old gang seemed to be back in the groove.

Now I get it, you did listen. It remains to be seen whether Megan Kelly can fit into the morning environment but at least Al and Tamron will be put out of their us as well.

Kathy lee and Hoda have great chemistry and even though not my cup of tea, it works for their audience.

I don't think the Todays take group has ever developed as it was born of the Ann Curray disaster.

Like manny, I don't blame Tamron or think that she is a bad person. In TV, you just can't hide it, she doesn't fit and has alienated her coworkers and the fans who have enjoyed Today as a morning respite for many years.
  • Terrible Reporting

I am so tired of the today show reporting news against President Trump. They are so biased. I have been watching the today show for over 30 years and I have finally had enough. Does anyone know where else we can leave our comments that might get back directly to NBC/the today show?
  • Show Respect for PRESIDENT TRUMP

On the Today Show this morning, on 01/25/17, there were three remote newscasters, Ari Melber, Gadi Schwartz, and Peter Alexander that did NOT or would NOT refer to President Trump using his title of President, he has earned it.

Referring to the President as Trump, only. It's annoying enough that NBC's entire staff of reporters have a blatant distain for President Trump, but when reporters that are rarely on tv, except Alexander who is on daily, refer to our President only by his last name it is the last straw. I do know that NBC does not care if they lose a viewer whom has watched the program for over 40 years but I know I will feel better after posting this and plan to watch one of the other 3 networks from tomorrow forward.
  • Chemistry is everything. One co-host needs to go (Tamron Hall)

Tamron Hall is decent on MSNBC, but just sucks the air out of the room on the Today Show. She's dim like the previous fashion plate who left, Anne Curry; no playful adlib skills, misses basic fun pop-culture references and brings everything to a standstill whenever playful banter is happening. NOT FUN. In short, the anti-Vierra. (I'd love to see Meredith come back full-time; she always fit in perfectly with Matt Lauer, Al Roker, and the other co-hosts. Sharp, witty, "gets

The Today show has always been my go-to morning show when getting ready for work; it still strikes a fairly good balance between the mostly-serious CBS This Morning (which is my #2) and the stuck-on-a-bus-with-loud-drunk-people atmosphere of whatever is going on at ABC. But chemistry is so important, and Hall is a DUD here.

• Tanaron Hall

2.5
    Come on NBC lets fix this mess on the today show with Tamron Hall, Al Roker and who ever you decide to sit in the 3rd chair at 9, This is beyond awful, Tamron acts like a child, and her outfits are not the fashionista she thinks she is. You are heading down a dangerous road, but it is obvious no one is reading all of these concerns from your watchers, that are tuning in to other channels.
  • Tamron Hall

2.5
    How did she get this job? She is SO ANNOYING! Just constant talking. She overshadowed all of her guests today by just yabbering. Get rid of her!
  • Tamron Hall has got to go

She is ridiculous. Do not enjoy her at all. I may have to switch. After decades!
  • TAMRON HALL

Time to change the channel when she comes on. Too many things to say why I do not like her on the TODAY show. She is so unprofessional in every manner and actually says many stupid things. It's embarrassing. I think Miss Hall does a wonderful job on reporting the news, and that is scripted for her. Please bring Willie Geist back.

• Today a Disgrace Grilling Priebus on Unsubstantiated Report on Trump

Whatever happened to responsible, find all the facts, substantiate, we're not going to run that story until we get at least 2 Woodward and Bernstein? The Today show is a total hack full of unprofessionals who make decisions not based on ethics and truth but on ratings. I think Trump is a disgrace but no one should have to defend themselves against unsubstantiated charges. At one point in the Preibus interview Matt Lauer said "this story is either going to go somewhere or At which point Preibus should have said "That's the whole point: it hasn't gone anywhere yet so your whole line of speculative questioning is premature & pointless until you have an actual story". So unprofessional of Today to run with this line of attack. I'm sure they justify it by saying others are reporting on it... it's out there... so we have to report on it.... Duh. That is speculation by me of course but let's have them respond as they would have Trump respond. It simply solidifies their position as a news followers not leaders. Thanks to Today with the widest audiences having the lowest standards. Today show is a disgrace as so many correctly observe in these reviews.. and the reason so many will not watch .. along with the "Look at Me .. Look at Me" scenes stealing shouting matches for attention among the hosts led by Tamron .. trying to upstage each other by "who can talk the most" then peppering guest experts with preemptive questions that ruin the flow of the presentations. So shallow, annoying and unevolved.

• Martha Stewart's Sugar Bomb

About 65% of the people in this country are over weight or obese and these idiots have Martha Stewart on to show how to make a cake that is just a giant sugar bomb. Really!? How clueless can you get?
  • She"s BAAACK. I"m GOOONE

Have watched Today for 50 years and been a loyal fan and supporter of changes in personnel thru the years. I thought NBC had come to their senses in the New Year, but Tamron was back this AM and for the first time I changed the channel. She is so self absorbed and unprofessional. I will be pushing the remote buttons until NBC gets it!!!!
  • Maybe when Meghan Kelly comes

You will get rid of Tamron Hall she is horrible. She is ok when just sticking to a script and reading it as is but when she goes on and on about her personal life that it so boring it makes me want to change the channel. You can tell Al thinks she is a dit-wit too. I was so upset when Natalie moved what a shame she was awesome on the Today show classy asset now we hardly get to see her. Hope you decided to make additional changes not just adding Meghan which I think will be a good start
  • A big disappointment

This show just keeps making more and more bad decisions!!! They have a death-wish, going into the worst ratings now. But they have earned it.

They railroaded Ann C. ( like we wouldn't find out Matt???), bringing in Savannah (hope she had NO part in that previous disastrous political debacle), adding Tamra Is this to be HER SHOW, that is the only explanation for keeping such a self-absorbed unprofessional on the show!, let's add the 2 Bush's to the don't know which one is more who would say ANYTHING for the camera(????), and Jenna, who seems more interested in clearing up her Father!/ historic view (from his horrific presidency) Is this really a platform for Today Show?? Jenna couldn't even remember the movie's name for reference of her interview at the Awards!! YES, she is the new TODAY Journalistic representative....

Wow, how far, you've declined........
  • Katie Couric

4.5
    This past week that Katie has been cohosting with Matt Lauer has reminded me why I quit watching the show. She likes to be in spotlight all the time. She interrupts steady and thinks she's so funny. I started watching Today again when Savannah come on and love her as well as Dillon. Please keep these girls on and keep Katie off.
  • Tamron - where is she?

If Tamron is gone, I will not watch the Today Show again.
  • Bring Back Real Journalists

Please return the Today Show to the days when Bryant Gumbel and Katie Couric were hosts, when anchors were actually journalists and not news readers, when anchors asked intelligent questions and the show was interesting to watch. The current show is pathetic, especially Matt Lauer, Savannah Guthrie and Tamron Hall.
  • Bring back Katie

Bring back Katie! What a breath of fresh air! At least this week I can leave the channel on of surfing because the draining drone of mindless blathering is back Katie!
  • The Today show

I have been watching the Today Show for YEARS!!!! I'm done! I actually have decided to switch to the GMA. This is huge for me. I have never cared for Matt L or Al R but I have always enjoyed everyone else on there even the new people like Carson D and Willie G but hearing the Natalie M is gone I'm done. I know my opinion prob doesn't make much of a difference but you have to start somewhere. Seeing Katie C face on there this week was the final straw!! I should of done this back when the scandal went on with Ann C. Anyway Good Morning America I'm joining your team of viewers!!! I'm excited for my change good way to start the new year!!
  • What a great way to close out the year!

This week on Today has been amazing - no people talking over each other, no one talking at the top of her voice and butting in all the time, no sarcastic remarks from the main man. The show has been great to watch. Normally have to turn to another channel because of all the talking over one another. Miss Al and Dylan!
  • Shut her up

Please make Tamron stop grinning and her to watch herself. If the show has to keep her PLEASE PUT HER SOMEWHERE ELSE
  • Going to far with diversity

I've always watched the show. At times I love it. I know about all the behind the scenes gossip but when people complained about seeing nothing but white anchors. when I watch in the morning for hours I see a knee jerk reaction. I see mostly black anchors, supporting people and guests! I've already started to surf channels.
  • Steals & Deal a SHAM

I finally bit on a couple of the Steals & Deals. Then I found out the products do not ship for WEEKS. I was shorted one of 4 cookbooks in a set and the sender will not even respond to my emails. The other item I ordered was inferior "for the deal" quality. Shipping costs were exorbitant, products not properly packed. And don't even think about anyone making it right if you don't get what you ordered. Get rid of that stupid segment and let folks go about their business with Amazon Prime - free shipping and "actual" prices.
  • Today Show is all about the Anchors

After 28 years of watching The Today show, I can't watch it anymore. The way the covered the election was so totally biased but that was really just the last stone. They are so in love with themselves it's pathetic to watch. I started watching Fox News and absolutely love it.
  • Stop cutting off your guests!

I can't take it anymore! Looks like your guests go through so much trouble to inform us and you rush them through so fast or cut them off completely! I hate it you are so rude! If you can't give them a complete segment don't have them on at all. I am changing the channel!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10