Today Show

Weekdays 7:00 AM on NBC Premiered Jan 14, 1952 In Season

Angus_Mac

Today Show Fan Reviews (898)

4.7
  • Tamron bashing

Tamron is beautiful, lively, stylish and adds interest to the show. I would much rather watch her and be entertained by her so called whacky antics than painfully sit bored to tears with Natalie Morales. I love watching food segments with Natalie. She treats food as if it were poison and her hesitation to eat a few calories is so obvious. She is a typical buttoned up snob and bland. I'd much rather watch paint dry.
  • Tamron Hall is a Great Addition!

I am thrilled with the added dimension that Tamron Hall brings to the third hour of the Today Show! She is a breath of fresh air for what had become a somewhat predictable show.
  • my oh my

well what do we here, if it isn't the we hate tamron hall klan,i see you trolls are still freaking complaining well you surely can't blame, tamron hall for it, the show was fucked up before she even came. so since y'all still can not seem to stop complaining about the nbc shit, why don't you get off of your flat asses and go do the show yourself! better yet just don't watch it. i'm sick of you big mouths people trying to ruin people's life because y'all so miserable in your own life. now let that sink in, and for those of you who are so concern with grammar as long as i graduated and made it out of college the hell with grammar, i still got a job and y'all heard how this Tamron woman getting her own a husband and baby now. Now who said the dead can't of y'all still got the Tamron sick tick,but do watch her show and her Twitter too.
  • when intelligence and beauty comes together

I can't understand for the life of me how people can be so negative and not see the talent, skill, professionalism, that's topped with natural beauty. I have followed Kathie Lee Gifford since 1991, after the birth of my third child, and I haven't wanted to follow another talk show queen, until I saw and heard Tamron Hall. I am retired now and will not miss her. As a matter of fact, on my DVR I record her, so I won't miss her. I even fast-forward many parts of the Today Show, until I see her. Tamron, if you read these comments, I am impressed with your work and hope other viewers that enjoy your presence will make their thoughts known. Your presence is refreshing and I will continue to 'tune in'.
  • Leave Tamron in place on Today

Why would anyone pick on Tamron? She is smart, funny, loaded with personality and GEORGEOUS!

She is not there to be who you want her to be. She is there because of who SHE is. Anyone who would not watch because of her, is looking for an excuse to be a negative critic and loves to be a critic. Wonder if anyone would critique you? Tamron is a big reason I watch the Today show.
  • about time

Tamron Hall is a great addition to the Today show. She broke the color ceiling that only had Al for a long time. not only that her style rocks. The criticism of her is on a deeper level and could be coming from somewhere else.. maybe racism.
  • Tameron Hall

I think Tameron Hall is beautiful, energetic, extremely photogenic and an awesome professional.

And in my opinion she can host the show ALLLLL by herself.

Sincerely,

Chelle Estrada
  • Tamron Hall

Why all the hate toward Tamron Hall? I think she's youthful, energetic and she breathes life into the show. I don't find her to be conceited or annoying at all! What's the deal people?! Just because Katie Couric is no longer on the show doesn't give anyone the right to be so HATEFUL to someone!!! Go spend all your hateful energy on something else.
  • Tamron Hall

I see all these negative reviews of Tamron Hall and I don't understand why. She is a professional, well dressed, fun and beautiful reporter. I can only think people are coming down on her because they are jealous or racist. Come on now, who says their not going to watch a program because of one person. It's not like she's the lead anchor person. Some people need to get a life. Tamron I hope you see this review. You're doimg an outstanding job.
  • Learn to Live, Love, and Laugh

You people making these comments about Tamron on the today show are miserable, out of touch, and you all lost your sense of humor along time ago. The world has changed. Everyone does not want to look at people like Natalie, and Matt. Although, we love them as well Tamron brings excitement and laughter to those who love to laugh. I have not noticed any dissention between any of the co-workers. They all appear to get along well and that is what is most beautiful. Stop trying to create problems with people that do not exist. If your not familiar with Tamron's resume, maybe you should google her. This is her craft and she is very good at what she does. Since you have noticed her flaws, go get your hair done, maybe then your spouse will notice you. Learn to live, love and laugh. Those who know how to do that are entertained by the Today Show!
  • STOP bashing the Today Show

What is wrong with all these people that are bashing the 9 . Today show? I was hooked on GMA,until Sam and Josh left, because they brought fun in to the morning after watching HOURS of depressing news! Now my husband and I actually get to laugh and enjoy the 9 . Today show,after HOURS of news ! Come on people, lighten up! Al Roker is the best!!! The team on the morning show is great! Yes, Tamron is a bubble head at times, but that is what makes the group! Speaking of Tamron's clothes,Our local news people, here in Miami, look like Hookers,every day! (on the morning news) Turn on our channels, THEN you can compare Tamron's outfits to these hoochie's down here. watch the local weather and OFF it goes! ( Back to the Today show!) PLEASE don't change the 9 . show back to MORE NEWS for God's sake. We really look forward to watching the 9 . show, then Hoda and Kathie at 10! Happy New Year!

• Tamron Hall

Why is everyone focusing on Tamron Hall. Is an educated, beautiful African-American woman thatr much of a threat to you "perfect ladies" of the world? I have noticed the animosity towards her from her female partner. Why? She doesn't talk any more than others; it's just that she is resented fior who she is, I believe.. Women, please stop putting each other are all wonderful people, no matter our outer appearance. The battle should be about how this station is firing the "older women" and keeping older men. It shows women are still used as "sex This is why we need to band together for one another. Please support Tamron and Natalie.
  • Tamron Hall

Tamron Hall is a perfect addition to the today show. She fits in perfectly with Al and Willy. It's Natalie that is a bore. Every time that Natalie is gone, the three have a great time. It's when she is there that it's totally awkward. I guess it is time for you ladies to find another show. The Today show is changing, along with the rest of the world. Adapt.... Turn the channel. Millions of Americans will still be watching and enjoy the beautiful and intelligent Tamron Hall! ;-) I'm really wondering if Natalie and her family wrote most of these reviews. Ha!
  • Tamran Hall is Too Good for Middle American Mediocrity

Tamran Hall is an excellent journalist with style, grace and professionalism. She not only is the lead of her own CNN show, but also of her own show on Discovery Investigation . She's too A-list to have to sit next to either homely & BORING Savannah Guthrie or equally homely & BORING Natalie Morales. The reason people on here is because a vast majority of Caucasians have an inherent disgust for ANY Black person no matter HOW TOP NOTCH, they'd rather see the most mediocre Caucasian over ANY high achieving African American. Just like they can't tolerate seeing President Obama. Tamran outshines them all & the ratings will tell the story.
  • Today's Show anchor shake up

3.5
    I love Tamron,

She add spice and viariety to the show. She's young and fresh and easy on the eye. Natilie is but between her and Savannah they can really put you to sleep. Hoda and Tamron would add freshness, trend and tastful hurmor, which is what the show is missing, its stuffy and forced not natural.
  • Tamron > Natalie

I'm shocked to see so much Tamron hating going on here. Tamron is a real person having the time of her life. She definitely talks over people at the table, but so do a lot of people when they're having off-the-cuff conversations. She doesn't do that during interviews. In fact, she's very serious and thoughtful when interviewing someone. The table conversations are meant to be loose and real. To be annoyed with someone having fun and enjoying herself says a lot about the person doing the complaining.

I wouldn't mind if Natalie disappeared. She's just so meh. Snooty and totally buttoned up. She's definitely the odd man out in that group.

Having said that, it's not about them all being the same; their diversity is what makes them a great group. It's like sitcom: Goofball Tamron, Cool Dude Willie, Crazy Grandpa Al (who's a national treasure, btw) and Snobby Mean Girl Cheerleader Natalie
  • I Miss Tamron!

This is my first time writing a review but my husband and I, who watch the Today show every morning, miss Tamron. I have never felt moved enough in my 58 years to write a review until now. I can't tell you how shocked I was to read all of the negative reviews on her. We both love her energy and to us, she seemed to fit in. In the early morning as I am trying to get ready for work, I need my coffee and the energy from the show. The show has really toned down a lot since her departure. Funny thing is, we didn't know how much we liked the energetic Today Show until the tame show came back. It's like loving Vanilla ice cream until you taste butter pecan.

Also, one more thing. One time we were concerned NBC was going to replace Matt with Carson. That would be a deal breaker for us.
  • Tamron Hall

I have always seen Tamron as a breath of fresh air and a really likeable person.

People who post negative comments about her are out of touch with the modern world , and seemed to be biased.

I wish that Ann was still there in the morning too.

People were negative to her as well for no coherent reason.

We should simply enjoy the diversity of personalities.

• Very interesting

Most of the negative comments about Tamron originate from people who love Savannah and Matt. I personally love Tamron being on the show and am quite grateful Savannah is on leave. Her and Matt are two of the most annoying and boring TV personalities I have watched. I think some of the views are possibly linked to a distaste for blacks working in certain positions.

As for the people who love Kathie Lee and Hoda but hate Tamron, your thought process is a bit skewed. I think Hoda is all right, but you can throw Kathie Lee, Savannah, and Matt out the door.

I love this comment, "Anyone notice she also dresses waaaay over the top - she absolutely makes the other women look like plain Janes. Make her go away, What is wrong with an extremely attractive black woman being the center of attention? It isn't her fault the "white women" can't keep up. ;)
  • FOR ALL YOU HATERS OF TAMRON HALL

I am a fan of the today show the Take. I LOVE TAMRON,but I think that they could've done better than Billy Bush,and as for you HATER'S of Tamron Hall,say what you will but I think she brings a touch of sunshine and funk to the show. I am glad Natalie and Willie is gone because I never like I watch the show Natalie is Sitting there with disgust on her face as she looks at Tamron,and Willie with his phony Self pretending that he like her I could see in his face he dont like her,now they have given him the Sunday slot in the morning all by his self,that just really pisses me no longer watch the Sunday morning show on NBC because of him,there goes the ratings for the Sunday show down the drain,and now they have replace WILLIE WITH BILLY THAT's A JOKE .i'm pretty sure NBC Could of done better than him for all you HATERS of Tamron y'all need to get a life especially if the haters is coming from majority of white AM GLAD SHE'S THERE,to me she breathe life and joy and funk into the morning show. Willie and Natalie I am glad glad glad and glad they are gone, Pour Al he at times to have had disgust on his face as he looks at Miss Hall,as if he what's to tell her to shut up,and that pisses me off because I liked Al,maybe NBC need to get TWO MORE African-American one to replace majority of white people will say oh my gosh what has happened to NBC,and frankly I'm sick and tired of seeing all white THE HATERS,get a life people,get a life,get a life,I say they need to get rid of FOR ALL YOU HATERS OF TAMRON,DONT BE A HATER OF THE BLACK GIRL.
  • Very interesting

• Tamron's thighs???!

Some people on here are ridiculous. Tamron is a GREAT dresser. Stop being prudes.
  • Team Tamron

All of this crticism about Tamron is mean spirited. It seems she's truly just trying to fit in, which is surely difficult with Matt's inflated ego and Natalie's snarky remarks. The Today show is in trouble but it's a failure by the team, not solely on Tamron Hall. GMA show displays that team environment without talking over or interrupting each other unlike Today. I'm anxious for king Lauer to retire and with any luck maybe KLG will stay on vacation indefinitely.
  • Tamron Hall

I would just like to say SHAME ON ALL OF YOU TAMRON HATERS!! She is a wonderful addition to the Today Show. She is intelligent and well spoken. I love her along with all of the other co-hosts. They provide a fresh and very informative show. IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING ALL!! BETTER YET WATCH A DIFFERENT SHOW!!

• Disparity

The following review was written some time ago before the big shake up at the Today Show

Tamron Hall is giddy however I disagree she add nothing to the show; however, my main reason for this post is to say Natalie Morales needs to stop throwing sarcastic innuendos to Tamron it make her look

unprofessional and she comes off as bitter and revengeful, She does it quite often and I have yet to see Tamron do that to her. As far as the ratings the powers that be including Mat Lauer, did that to the show by practicing favoritism, being cut throat's and not utilizing the best people. I am not sure if they realize it but the chemistry comes through to the public we can sense the atmosphere. Just because it's TV the old proverbial phrase "if you sow the wind you reap the whirlwind" still holds true
  • Tameron????? Seriously????

It is "April Fool's Day", this has to be a joke!!! I can not believe this is being said about her. I will say who must go, that is Kathy Lee!! Talk about rudeness and interrupting people???? The best one however, had to be several months ago during the show, Kathy had the audacity to tell Hoda that she "hated" the dress that she had on and that she has worn it before and she hopes she doesn't wear it again!!! Hoda being the gracious woman that she is, just smiled and stated"really, I really like this dress". Kathy continued to tell her how ugly the dress was and not to wear it again. I was floored, just believe what I was hearing. So, I guess if anyone should go it definately should be Kathy Lee. How dare she insult Hoda? I guess Kathy thinks everything she wears is just "perfect", just like her and her family !!! I have seen some things on her that is simply hideous. So, Kathy, before you insult anyone, take a look in the mirror. Cannot stand her. She not only interrupts all the time, but she is the knows I do mean everything! She is blatandly rude, laughs at people when it is inappropriate, speaks when not spoken to and then some. As for Tamron, I am shocked! I just think she is sweet and kind. I must admit I have never noticed her interrupting others, hwever, I will, take note now to see if she does.
  • Be kind!!

Guess everyone is entitled to their opinion... however the world would be a better place if we lived with the motto of if you don't have something good to say about someone then don't say anything at all. Just change the channel.
  • Tamron Hall

What is all the hate about Tamron?? I don't get it. She is smart, beautiful, fun and can be very serious. There is a lot of competition up there and on morning television period. She has to fit in as well as be herself to be accepted. I think all the hate about her is not fair. People are jumping on the band wagon. Leave Tamron alone. I like her, I am proud of her and I think she is the only interesting person on the today show.
  • Bull on the Tamron Haters/But What is going on with The Today Show.

As I believe she was hired to do, Tamron helps bring life to the show. You all forget the show was hurting in ratings before she came and I truly believe she is trying to liven things up. She has toned it down some but is great. First I want to say that I love Hoda, Tamron, Matt and Willie. And I love the Kathie Lee and Hoda segment as it.

NBS and The Today Show executives have turned the show upside down and have added too many people to the set. Now it's like a bad entertainment show with too much yacking, too many on the morning segment with a lack of balance. Where is the news element that used to prevail on the show?

Matt and Hoda are great newscasters and do well together on the first segment with Al doing the weather and either Tamron or Natalie hosting the news segment. The second segment used to be great with Al, Natalie, Willie and Tamron but now there is tension that shadows it at times.

Kathie Lee and Hoda are great together but their chemistry is being overshadowed by the additions of Jena and Regis. Neither fit in well with the segment and are bring it down. I read the reviews and it is not true that Jena is better then Kathie Lee. That chemistry is just not there when those two are not working together. Regis was great in his time on air but he just doesn't fit and NBC needs to do some back tracking. I have been watching the show for years and if you are trying to improve your ratings you are moving in the wrong direction. I find myself channel surfing a lot during the show.

I like the orange room addition but I don't feel you need five people in the first hour. When all of them are there it seems out of balance. Now you have added another person (Carson's wife) and you are over doing it. It is like it is a training ground for new people when you used to hire trained and good professional staff members.

For all the Tamron haters you guys are wrong and many of your comments seem racist in nature. I read many reviews about Tamron but there are others who are just as bad or worse. Natalie nor Jenna are that great either. When the anchor job was open she was much better. I read about her feud with Tamron because they were both trying to get a possible new anchor job and many criticized Tamron. Well why was Natalie angry at Savannah who won the position over her? It was clear from the beginning that Tamron, Willie's wife and Willie were friends. You guys want to make it sound like she is after Willie and them trying to prove to you that it is not true has put a strain on their interactions. Don't blame her blame yourselves. The first week Tamron came on haters started picking her apart, some of you love Jenna who over talks guests and seems like she is still in training when she sits in. And, I believe you need more diversity on the show not less.

Love the show always start my morning with the Today show. Thank you!!

Love the whole crew and Al makes my day:)
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10