Today Show

Weekdays 7:00 AM on NBC Premiered Jan 14, 1952 In Season

AprilFox

Today Show Fan Reviews (526)

5.2
  • Today Show has become a Narcissistic Reality Show with constant Talk overs and interruptions

Please bring back Professionals that care about the audience, coworkers and their job vs being Narcissistic and Opinionated

When did the focus come off the news and guests? It is now allll about the anchors?!?

Interviews are no longer interviews on Today. They are now opportunities for combative and hostile hosts to editorialize and badger guests while promoting Hosts politics, agenda and opinions

Most of the segments seem to try to compete with Entertainment Tonight and E channel shows

Perhaps NBC should give Tamron her own show(with her name on everything and everywhere) Imagine how giddy and silly she would be to hear that offer! She is pretending to have Tamron Hall Show anyway.

Psst NBC! Guess "What is trending"? Viewers dislike of Unprofessional and inappropriate behaviors by current cohost. Viewers are annoying by the new format that focuses more on hosts, their likes and their personal opinionS about Politics and EVERYTHING else.

It is excruciating to hear hosts give their personal opinions about EVERYTHING and interrupt EVERYONE

I do not believe Tamron or Al are capable of NOT making each news story and segment about them. It is instantaneous. They immediately twist the news or interview to something about THEM!

Tamron and Al have ruined this otherwise very good program

They make racist comments. WHY is this tolerated or allowed?!?

They taunt and mock their cohorts and audience even about off camera talk. WHY is that allowed?

The hosts talk so much that they almost always have to cut short the actual interview! The cooking segments are ridiculous now.

The guests body language is also ignored when the situations are awkward due to co hosts being unprofessional and rude.

I along with many others cringe, have to mute, power off or turn the channel when Al and Tamron makes rude, Racist and inappropriate comments. Al thinks he is funny and plays his double standard card daily to veil his comments as 'humor'

No one really wants to see Tamron be an immature, self obsessed and giddy 'girl' who interrupts and talks over guests and co hosts. Tamron acts very immature. She makes faces, squeals, snickers, snorts and acts as if she is at Slumber party or at Recess. I can imagine how frustrating she was in Classrooms.

It is cringe worthy!

Al and Tamron are the epitome of attention seekers/know it alls who think they can say and do anything and get away with it

They are using the beloved Today Show as if it is their Reality show

This results in making a once great show that was the start of many peoples day into a head shaking and eye rolling routine

When did the focus come off the news and guests? It is now all about the anchors?!?

If not for Today, Al would certainly be an Elementary School janitor trying to make little children laugh

Tamron would be be making weird faces and laughing inappropriately at the pick up window when someone asked her where are the napkins or straws. After that she would try working at a Party supply store where she would turn attention on herself, try on items and say "look at me" instead of helping customers.

You are over paid to read tele promoters with News and interview. You should not be paid to insult guests/co anchors and give your political and personal opinions!

If not for Today, what else are you qualified to do and at what salary?!?

• Tamron bashing

Tamron is beautiful, lively, and adds interest to the show. I would much rather watch her and be entertained by her so called antics than painfully sit bored to tears with Natalie Morales
  • Tamron Really!

3.5
    She is extremely AnnoyingWow
  • Why does Al yell so much?

Why does Al yell all the time? Is he angry? The invention of the microphone happened a long time ago. Please stop yelling at me! And just when did Al become so taken with his bad self? He's not funny, or amusing, or insightful, or talented. Stick to the weather, please.
  • I hate Tamron Hall!

WHY did NBC hire Tamron?? She is bossy, rude and a total snob. If she was half as great as she thought she was, she might be tolerable. She tries way too hard And just comes off as annoying!! NBC please get rid of her so I can start watching your morning show again, because everybody else is awesome :)
  • Another awkward moment with Al

Why does Al make everything so awkward? He goes to far with his comments. He isn't funny he just makes his co-hosts uncomfortable. I think the show would be much better if he was just on for weather updates.
  • Why did NBC hire Tamron Hall?

I can't stand that Tamron Hall. She is being so rude to Jenna Bush Hager this morning! She is so uncomfortable to watch. She is too sensitive... always getting defensive with her co hosts. I wish they never put her on the show. When her contract is up I really hope they think twice before renewing it. Love the show otherwise.
  • Today Show

What's up with Al Roker and his unwavering attention on Tamron Hall?
  • Tamron Hall Loves Herself More Than Anyone Likes Watching Her

Reporting the news should not be about the reporter. She is self absorbed and only concerned with her looks and that the viewing audience knows who she had dinner/lunch/whatever with. She is rude to her co-hosts. She interrupts. She cuts people off. She is mean to her co-hosts and gets visibly defensive when she doesn't get her way. Do the producers not see this?
  • "Goodbye, 'Today'"

Turned on'Today' this morning and first thing saw Tamron Hall---realized I just couldn't watch anymore so I finally did as many others have done and changed the channel. Wish NBC execs had used Sheinelle instead of Tamron.

Love the show always start my morning with the Today show. Thank you!!

Love the whole crew and Al makes my day:)
  • Please stop with these vapid people!!

Today Show, please stop interviewing/reporting on the Kardashian idiots!! I don't care one iota about Bruce Jenner and even less about any of the Kardashians! They are all a bunch of no talent attention seeking creatures! Please stop putting them on your show!!!
  • Jokes about criminals and bad reviews of law enforcement

Every day there are reports about how bad law enforcement is in this Country with little regard for the truth. Today you cheer and make jokes about a crime being filmed for stolen ice cream. Do you not realize someone owned a business and had to call the Police to arrest this person. Oh but wait that is Police brutality!!! You people are IDIOTS!!!!!
  • Tamron & AL - Get rid of them, so ignorant

Tamron & Al are simply ignorant!!!

They should get their own show together and see if viewers actually tune in. I don't understand how they stay on the show, especially Al whose humor continues to get worse as the years roll on.

Tamron loves to watch herself in the monitors and is to worried about making sure everyone knows her business or who she's met. do you like her outfits, points out her shoes and clothing choices.

WHO CARES. Report the news, not about celebrities either, I think that phase is passing! News News News is not about Hollywood.

Also who cares about the Royal family and what the baby's name will be - This is the USA, I don't give a crap about other countries unless it pertains to our military, and relations involving the USA with other countries.
  • its someone from NBC read this comments??

if is someone from NBC reading this comments, please note that overseas the Today Show has a great audience, but PLEASE, PLEASE, LET MS TAMRON HALL GO TO ANOTHER VENTURES !!! how annoying this woman is!!!!!!love everyone in the show, but she doesnt fit there!!!

• Be kind!!

Guess everyone is entitled to their opinion... however the world would be a better place if we lived with the motto of if you don't have something good to say about someone then don't say anything at all. Just change the channel.
  • Tamron doesn't fit with the today show

Tamron just doesn't fit into the group and she is so phony, fake, super sensitive, and dumb. She act's like she is holier then though, because anytime someone joke's about anything she look's shocked and is don't like her. I always loved the today show and still do, just want her replaced, and hope she doesn't think she can fill anyone else's shoe's because she cant.
  • farrargc

1.5
    What a wonderful week it has been on the Today Show ... NO SAVANNAH GUTHRIE ... to spoil the week. Already dread next week when the overbearing woman will be back and I will, once again, have to find another morning show to watch. Another great plus is that the other witch ... TAMRON ... was not placed in the co-anchor chair. Don't know which of the two is the worst! Hoda is an excellent addition to the Today Show and is the only individual since Katie that makes the show worth watching. How can the NBC executives not acknowledge the loss of audience due to poor personnel choices? Why have viewers contribute comments when you pay no attention to what they have to say?
  • The Whole Gang

I started watching the Todays Show hoping to watch some entertainment and good everyday news. Holy Moly!!! I have never in my 57 yrs of living watched such crapola and hilarous mumbo! Kathy Lee is a one woman wrecker of watched tv. The big guy in the middle makes me want to sleep. The weather guy looks like he is ready for big time retirement. And ms Hill? I believe she is only on television is to show everyone how many outfits she can wear in a week. Its a circus and it really to bad. Dear NBC, Goodbye!
  • Enough

1.5
    After literally decades of choosing NBC as my preferred and relied upon source of global occurrences, I have finally had enough.

What was once a informative and reliable news source has now become a meaningless, rambling, self congratulatory group of uninteresting pop-media hogs.

Now we are subjected to ever expanding personal drivel, political posturing, in fighting, self admiration, outright lying and childish snarking in the place of real substance.

The more recent additions, such as Tamron Hall, distract, degrade and disgust many of us by repeatedly interjecting themselves into the narrative, and displaying blatant hissy fits with anyone who dares to dissatisfy her. I cannot imagine anyone less interesting to watch and listen to.

We have happily found excellent substitutions for replacing this bunch and have cleaned our own house of this boring and trivial hot mess.

What an embarrassment, and NBC is now the reigning poster child of how to implode a successful organization through horrible management and staffing.

Goodbye and good luck- Can't say we'll miss you!
  • Slow slide into oblivion

The Today Show is like watching a slow train wreck or sinking ship. The banter among the hosts is inane. A lot of the "news" is about the lives of the hosts-who cares? Fewer and fewer segments are of any interest, or usefulness. I have watched the Today show for many years-sad to see it turn into "stupid TV"
  • @parkersburg_wv.26101

• Tamron

Miss Hall always seems disapproving of ... EVERYONE. She is not a team player and annoys me every day
  • Tamron Hall: She's Annoying, Fire Her !

2.5
    Tamron Hall ruins the show. It is painfully obvious that she doesn't fit in as a cast member. Her commentary is nauseating, and her presence plummets the ratings. I could maybe grasp her as a radio personality, but she is not fit for television. Her style is atrocious, and her facial expressions and body language make viewers feel uncomfortable. I think it's amazing how one sucky anchor can ruin an entire show and the producers and network keep her on... She's annoying. Fire her.
  • #tamronhall

People are going to have to voice their dislike of her on Twitter. There's very little written there to reflect how so many people feel about her place on the show. She's gotta go NBC, please!

FYI some of her supporters are nasty and lame in response to negative posts about her. #freedom of speech.
  • Al Roker, you are NOT funny!

I have been driven crazy by Al Roker and thought I would see if anyone else felt the same. I have been DVR'ing the today show and have to fast forward whenever Al comes on. He comments on everything! Someone please offer him another job!
  • Tameron Hall

I think Tameron Hall is beautiful, energetic, extremely photogenic and an awesome professional.

And in my opinion she can host the show ALLLLL by herself.

Sincerely,

Chelle Estrada
  • Tameron????? Seriously????

It is "April Fool's Day", this has to be a joke!!! I can not believe this is being said about her. I will say who must go, that is Kathy Lee!! Talk about rudeness and interrupting people???? The best one however, had to be several months ago during the show, Kathy had the audacity to tell Hoda that she "hated" the dress that she had on and that she has worn it before and she hopes she doesn't wear it again!!! Hoda being the gracious woman that she is, just smiled and stated"really, I really like this dress". Kathy continued to tell her how ugly the dress was and not to wear it again. I was floored, just believe what I was hearing. So, I guess if anyone should go it definately should be Kathy Lee. How dare she insult Hoda? I guess Kathy thinks everything she wears is just "perfect", just like her and her family !!! I have seen some things on her that is simply hideous. So, Kathy, before you insult anyone, take a look in the mirror. Cannot stand her. She not only interrupts all the time, but she is the knows I do mean everything! She is blatandly rude, laughs at people when it is inappropriate, speaks when not spoken to and then some. As for Tamron, I am shocked! I just think she is sweet and kind. I must admit I have never noticed her interrupting others, hwever, I will, take note now to see if she does.
  • Tamron needs to be terminated IMMEDIATELY!

I can't stand to watch the Today show if she is on it. Friday, I wrote a long message to in the comments/ feedback section. I copied and pasted the links to websites with feedback about Tamron. There is overwhelming negative feedback about her. I literally change the station when she is on. I would suggest that ALL people who want her gone send a message to the Today Show and let them know how you feel! Maybe that will get their attention.
  • tamron needs to get the boot.

I love the today show and have watched it for 30+ years. But never have I seen a host show so much disrespect and rudeness to her coworkers. She talks while they a re still talking and she interrupts them constantly. She does it all with a big flashy smile on her face to discuise her true motives. Her motive is to be constantly the center of attention. I feel the tension between then all. With Tamron the Today show is no longer fun.