Today Show

Weekdays 7:00 AM on NBC Premiered Jan 14, 1952 In Season

Today Show Fan Reviews (776)

• #NBC smdh

There is nothing left to do but,just love this hall dont care so dont either ill just switch to ABC i guess
  • Slumber party with the girls@ Hillarys

Savannah is this why you were so rude to Kellyanne Conway? Pushing her for answer to trumped saying the system is rigged. You of all people should know your one of the ones on Hillarys list. I used to wake up every day with Today. Now when I see you having your VERY bias opinion CLICK off she goes. Why I never saw you so passionate bouncing up and down in your seat and spinning to press her for answers while Matt just sits there. Are you being paid by Hillary? Of course you said no.. Then do your job and equally report on HRC. If you started today you could not cover all the corruption before election day. You do not represent any woman I know in America. If your trying to get your voice out because you feel loyality to Hillary then also put out there about the voter suppression and the fact that 6 out of 9 voting in your poll was democrat. Fair works all ways not just because your a woman. 10's of thousands of women support Trump and Im one of them. We wont our message out there to. I'm a very educated/ business owner that's soooooo tired of the CORRUPTION! You and your white house affair does not need to be a manipulated part of the Today show! Stop the favoritism and report equally/fairly.

Thanks to Wikileaks we now know that at least 65 mainstream reporters were working closely with the Clinton campaign this election year. They were invited to top elitist dinners with Hillary Campaign Chairman John Podesta or Chief Campaign strategist Joel Benenson.

These 65 mainstream reporters CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED:

As previously reported At least 38 top national reporters attended a different dinner at John Podesta's house in April 2015.

The Clinton campaign sent out invites to New York reporters in April 2015 on their off-the-record meeting on how to sell Hillary Clinton to the public.

These 38 reporters should NEVER BE TRUSTED!

Via The Intercept:

Another group of 25 mainstream reporters were invited to a dinner at Jhn Podesta's house on April 9.

This was a completely different list of reporters!

Here is the current RSVP list to the Thursday Night (4/9) dinner at

Podesta's. As a reminder, this is with the 25 reporters more closely

following HRC (aka the future bus).

PLEASE NBC TODAY SHOW your viewers are BEGGING you to replace Tamron Hall!! She needs to go, not only from the Today show but especially the 9:00 Hour. I began watching the Today show because my Mom watched it and I really got hooked back in the Matt & Katie days. I've watched a long time and I've been a loyal viewer for many years I never considered changing the channel until now.

Lately, my entire office staff changes the channel at 9:00 to ABC and then back at 10:00 to watch Hoda and KLG. After reading the reviews here, this very scenario seems to be happening a lot. If I were an advertiser, I would pull my ads from your 9:00 hour immediately or at least ask for a huge discount. I can barely stand the sound of Tamron's voice let alone her narcissistic personality and constant interruption of whoever is sitting next to her. I love Al and feel so sorry for him. He's been at Today a long time and he deserves so much better than having to fake his way through a conversation with the annoying Ms. Hall.

Since Billy Bush left and Dylan Dryer has been filling in, I'm really enjoying Dylan. I honestly never paid much attention to her before while she was doing the weather but I'm finding that she is really enjoyable to watch at least I'm not reaching for the remote the minute Tamron opens her mouth. I find myself wanting to hear what Dylan has to say. She seems authentic and bright. She's a breath of fresh air and doesn't make everything about her. Please start listening to your viewing audience and get rid of Tamron Hall.. no one I know likes her.
  • Clear Skies with Dylan

The 9:00 hour of the Today has become almost unwatchable in my opinion. I cannot stand to listen to Tamron Hall. I really wanted to like her, she's beautiful and stylish but she's so self absorbed I can barely stomach the sound of her voice anymore. Her constant interrupting finally got me to switch over to ABC for that hour and then back to Hoda & Kathy for the 10:00. Because of the Billy Bush mishap I switched back periodically to see what what happening and low and behold have fallen in love with Dylan Dreyer. She's intelligent, witty and authentic. Today showPLEASE. if you won't get rid of Tamron please put Dylan on the desk with her. She softens things and brings some authenticity to the show.
  • Tamron Hall

Please get rid of Tamron Hall!!. Used to love the third hour of the show with Natalie, Willie and mistake losing Natalie and Willie and bringing on Tamron. Although she is pretty, she is so into herself and says and does so many inappropriate things that I can't even listen to her voice. Usually turn the channel or leave the room to avoid her. And, in my opinion, she is not the self proclaimed fashionista that she purports.
  • No longer watching

I always watched this show until S. Guthrie. Was becoming very irritated with the cutting off the guest. Don't report on something you don't have the time for. So rude! Same goes for Hoda and Kathy. Now, why so politically bias? I'm a Democrat and I still watched, even though you often had the Bush family on, ie. Billy and Jenna Bush. Your not just bias but you are bashing and Guthrie is the worst for that. She is also very rude to non political guests. Just report equally on both parties and all situations of any topic and let the public form their own opinions.
  • Kathie Lee insecure and narcissisitic

Kathie Lee has to inject herself into every topic or conversation with a personal story about her "best friends, or life long acquaintances"- all of whom visit her, or stay with her, or drop by for dinner, or call/tweet/email her, or whatever. She is best friends with everyone on the face of the earth and has stayed at every resort or hotel in the world. Regardless of the subject, she constantly interrupts Hoda to relate a personal story about herself. All the marks of a self-absorbed, totally insecure person who has to continually justify herself through self-aggrandizing. Please pack her up and send her away with Regis!
  • Boring

Tired of watching a "cooking" show and seeing hosts eating on tv. Tired of hearing Tamron's loud rants about herself. Tired of hearing about Matt's cleanliness phobia's. All boring! If it wasn't for Al's expert weather reports, your musical guests and adorable service dogs, I wouldn't watch. This is really not a news show any more.
  • A wing of the Democrats

They are so bias on their reporting of the presidential coverage that I cannot take anything they say on the subject serious. They are definitely pushing a Democrat agenda and out right go Hillary(!) platform. News has little to do with anything they report concerning this race. Matt Lauer is the fairest reporter there and that's saying something! They pounce on anything perceived negative with the Trump campaign and run it into the ground, yet barely report on Hillarys mountain of negatives continued to be leaked out daily. Serious issues that need to be openly looked at. When they do report on her negitively, they bury it in later parts of the show and it's much quicker, not the constant pounding done with Trump. Dispicible news reporting. Of all the news reporters around today, the only news person that I see as a REAL reporter, is Chris Wallace. I never know what party he supports. AS IT SHOULD BE! Sad times for journalism in this country. They are suppose to help protect the political process not a political party!! That comment is directed to all the modern news agencies. Disgraceful!
  • No More Tamron PLEASE

Please get rid of Tamron, I use to love watching the entire Today Show, but I struggled thru when they brought Tamron in, because I loved Al, Natalie & Willie. But NOW you took Willie out, Natalie out, & poor Al. I just can't watch anymore. I love Al, so I'll watch the the first hour and second hours. But when Tamron is on those hours, I just have to turn the channel.
  • So very disappointed that they let Billy Bush go

I have been such a long, long time fan of the Today show, and so enjoyed Kathie Lee and Hoda as well as everyone else there.. I never, ever take the time to write on any type of forum, but have been so deeply disappointed in the management of NBC for handling the Billy Bush controversy they way they have. Billy is such a wonderful, entertaining, deeply committed family man with wonderful values who yes, acted inappropriately many years ago as he was a rising host in LA. Was it wrong? Sure it was, but to lose his job after relocating his family to New York. What a devastating blow to his career, shame on you NBC. I have taken the Today show off of my list to record - no longer want to watch it after all these years unless they rectify the situation and bring Billy back. I won't ever watch the View because of their one sided snide remarks about anything Republican or having to do with good American values, and no one is suspended/or fired there. So unjust.. The winner here is Live with Kelly - she will get all your ratings now. You lost big time!

• Bias at an all time high

I used to love the today show. No more. I'm not even a republican and am repulsed by the level of bias against the Trump campaign. I turn to these programs to get a balanced look at the race. Here, you see Matt and especially Savannah Guthrie ooze democrat especially when interviewing the other side (don't even get me started on Chuck "Leftie" Todd). Talk about disrespectful! Interruption after interruption. Is that how they taught you to interview?? Shameful. Start talking about the inadequacies of BOTH sides of which there are many. You've already lost this viewer.
  • No more Savannah Guthrie

My entire family has made the decision to no longer tune in to the TODAY show when Savannah Guthrie is on. Her bias during this election year has been sickening. She is so disrespectful. Watching her interrupt people she is interviewing when she doesn't agree with their view is disgusting. She should be ashamed of herself. We do enjoy watching Hoda and Kathy Lee
  • Too bias and unfair!

It's pretty sad I can't continue to watch your show any longer! The entire cast continues to praise Hillary and bash Trump for everything! I have lost complete respect for this show. What ever happen to fair journalists!? Those days are long gone!
  • I want to be able to enjoy the Today sh

I been watching the Today show for more the thirty years. For the first time I catch myself every time Tamron comes on I am switching. Can't stand listen to her stupid comments. I want Natalie back she is smart and a delight to watch. Who in the right mind puts Ms. Hall on the show with Al I feel so sorry for him
  • Can't Watch Tamron Any Longer

Too full of herself, too opinionated, too obnoxious. Can't watch any longer. I'm done.
  • Billy Bush Needs to Go

I have stopped watching the third hour of the Today show because Bush, Hall, and Roker are not a balanced team. It is difficult to watch Bush try to take the spotlight all the time. It appears it is the Billy Bush Show as he takes command and overshadows the other two. I have watched Today's Take for years and I just can't stand Billy's temperament first thing in the morning! He is better suited for the evening hours. In light of his current suspension, please consider bringing back Willy as a replacement for Billy. He was balanced with the team and communicated well without overshadowing the team. Billy Bush is just not the right fit for this show.
  • NBC-wake up

I have been a Today fan for 20 years! Can barely watch the 3rd hour since Tamara came aboard. Love Al! But will watch him on 2nd hour. She is so into herself, she can't stop looking at herself. Really miss Willie, he definitely was a positive to the 3rd hour!
  • Billy keep? to can?

First of all let's get real! Most men at some point in their lives will talk about women in a raunchy way, they will brag and lie about their conqueststheir friends will find it all hilariousI would find it disgusting.

But where do you think the term boys will be boys comes from? Do you think men have haven't it's just that now with everything so out there for all the world to hear and see they

are getting caught and we all act outraged. I mean we are all so politically correctdo you think JFK would have ever had a chance to be president today with his low opinion and treatment of womenplease!

So let's just talk about the today 2 hrs. fine .Kathy Lee and Hoda greatwhat I love about Kathy Lee (and have always loved since her days with Regis) is that she speaks the truth, she tells you exactly how

She feels about a person, situation or whatever. I don't have to agree with her but I have to respect her for always being honest, she has an opinion and she voices it, honestly and you have to respect her for that!

NowToday Takewell I sort of did like Will, Natalie, Tamron and Al the dynamic was good, it workedI get it's not the Today show, it moves from being a news show to a more casual but a bit news format of

discussing the topics of the day. What I think they're missing it a 4th personpersonally I loved when Dillon sat in with think it should be 2 men and 2 womenI love Al and I thought Willie added a nice

DimensionTamron can sometimes be over the top with she's okayif you listen to what she says, you see she is a real person and did not just start her career yesterdayNow Billy Bush who I have always

enjoyed on Access Hollywood, (I absolutely hated the stance he took on Ryan Lochte, but I think he was trying to save face, cause he is the one that broke the story, with that chance meeting on the beach) And now he

is outed for this horrible conversation he had with Donald Trump 11 yrs. I think that is who Billy isnoI think he had a conversation many men have had with their friends at various stages of their liveswe as women

and the far superior species have to accept some men many never be able to ditch their inner cave men. I say keep Billy Bush, get another (intelligent women, Dillon Dryer please) and stop thinking of it and the 3rd hour and a

continuation of the Today showit is Todays Takejust like Hoda and Kathy mean really if you want real news for 4 CNN!

• Billy Bush

I am a long-time viewer of the Today Show. I became disillusioned with Billy Bush during the Ryan Lochte debacle at the Rio Olympics when Bush defended Lochte. Now I am done with Billy Bush after this recent embarrassment was aired with his delight in conversing with Donald Trump about demeaning women. Bush's statement claimed he was younger then & that he was sorry. Nice try. I think he was about the same age as Ryan Lochte when he did his thing in Rio. Lochte ALSO never grew up beyond a pompous, privileged frat boy! Bush has no business at the Today Show. Thought that when he was first announced as joining the team and believe that fervently now! What the 3rd hour of Today has turned into nothing more than another Access Hollywood. Terrible! I don't know what your demographics told you but Bush is not the answer! I miss Natalie Morales and don't understand why the move unless just to get Billy. Maybe she wanted to move to the West Coast, I don't know. All I know is I've had it. I am seriously considering my options and will decide which network will get my viewership -- and this is after more than 25 years loyalty with NBC/Today. What's happened to you?

• Today Show a bunch of hypocrites!

So they suspended Billy Bush for comments made 11 years ago! I am no fan of his, but was warming up to him. I am a woman & am not offended by either he or Trump's comments. Hoda was pawing all over young men during the Olympics coverage in Brazil. What's the difference? Plus the Today Show is constantly shoving the trashy Kardashian clan whores down our throats. Why are they acting like they are a classy upstanding show by suspending Bush? Tamron Hall offends me much more than those sop***ric comments.
  • Disgusted with Billy Bush

I cannot understand for the life of me that there is talk that the Today Show is going to still keep Billy Bush on the show despite his crude and ignorant comments caught on tape. Not only is the conversation between Trump and Bush vulgar, it is Billy's sarcastic laugh that you hear in the backround the entire time Trump is talking that angers me too. He says he is sorry and that he was less mature at the time. He was a married 34 year old man with children. I know men younger that act more responsible and respectful towards women. He is just sorry that this whole situation arose and he got caught. To think that Nancy O'dell was his co-host too at the time on Access Hollywood is outrageous. Maybe he is the reason she left and went to Entertainment Tonight . Billy has always had a pompous attitude which I didn't care for but now I can't even look at him. Every time the video is played on television I have to turn the channel. He doesn't deserve the "on air time" and I hope that no woman in Hollywood would give him the time or day for an interview going forward. Eventually there has to be a person in charge at the network that will finally say enough is enough. All of those in charge have to stop talking and show some action. Would you want him being your child's teacher at school after hearing his comments and laughter. I don't think so. So why is it alright for it to be tolerated at the work place? Finally, let there be a man or woman at NBC that takes a stand and does the right thing. Get rid of Billy Bush!! Shame on him.

There are more commercials than content. I feel that each "segment" has become a sound bite. Don't you just love when the commercials are on and they flash back to a glimpse of the show to say, "COMING UP"? Yeah, for less than 30 seconds. Trying to trick us into thinking the show has more air time than the commercials? Perhaps it's time for everyone's inflated salaries to be scaled back so we can get quality and quantity news, culture, trends, pop, etc.

The third hour? No thanks. I prefer the commercials.... of which I mean to say: I fast forward or turn it off completely. I don't watch endless commercials. I will tolerate a few well done ones though. I thought of timing the Today Show to see the ratio of air time versus commercial time. You know what? I have much better things to do with my time.

Addendum. 10/09/16. In light of the released tape of Trump and Billy Bush talking on Access Hollywood in 2005, hopefully NBC will give the boot to Bush. Billy Bush was a very enthusiastic player in that disgusting conversation with Trump.
  • Time to Whack the Bush!!

I previously wrote I'd given Today another try. No contest and it's due to the horrible journalistic skills, or lack thereof, demonstrated by this self-centered anchor and named primarily Tamaron. Make that TWO. Hadn't thought much of that her arrogant male counterpart Billy don't even want to repeat his name. Get him off the air. He does not deserve to be interviewing women or given TV time.
  • Today Show

I thought l was the only one that thought that way about Tamron Hall, but now l can see l'm not alone in my thoughts. Tamron Hall is a Narcissistic self centered individual. Completely endowed with herself, it's all about her. And unless you're of her stature, you are nothing. And this past week how her and Billy Bush glorified Kim Kardashian and the theft of her jewelry was a total waste. Then Billy Bush insulted the poparazI. They may not be as dignified as these two, but they also have a job, and let's face it: if not for them, people wouldn't have any other source Today Show is becoming a right wing do as l say or you're a nothing person show. And as far as Hoda Kotbi and Kathy Lee, the second half, well l could sit and watch wall paper dry.

As far as Matt Laur and Savanah Guthrie in terupting Penns they are only doing their job: Putting him on the hot seat.

The Today Show only has one good segment now, and that is the first hour. Other than that, it's total trash. Unless they change things, l can see where in a year or two, they will start losing viewers.
  • Professionalism

Since when do journalists weigh in on personal opinions ? I guess I'm old school, but this seems to me to be an ethical and professional boundary that has been a part of professional journalism forever.... maybe the today show hosts are just that, entertainment.

Also, they must have sent the southern cook this morning off of the set crying with their rude behavior, literally laughing and making fun of her and her product.

Collectively, I think that their egos have gotten ahead of their common decency and not everyone cares about their personal positions on anything.

• Another Pence interruption!

Matt Lauer interrupted Pence in another media attack on Donald Trump. Nothing negative was said about Kaine. Pretty tired of media supporting Hillary. Matt is horrible, get rid of him.
  • wasting my time

I agree completely with what near333 wrote below. AND how about extending the commercial time and having really short segments! That way Al can get 1/2 of one of his FABULOUS recipes in instead of 3/4 of one. Geez...

Billy Bush and Tamron Hall are disastrous for the Today show!

By near333, Sep 21, 2016

I have watched the Today show for forty years, and have NEVER taken the time to find a way to complain about any of the hosts. Most have been excellent over the years. Like all the people below, I am horrified at Tamron Hall and Billy Bush. When the 9:00 hour comes I have to switch channels or turn off the TV entirely. That pair absolutely devastates the quality of the Today show, and poor Al Roker is the only one left in that time slot with a modicum of dignity and sense. Willie Geist, Savannah, Matt, and Natalie are all great. But I can't stand these two self-centered obnoxious hosts. They really need to go or the Today show is going to loose a significant number of viewers.
  • Really!

How many bad reviews do you need? Tamron and Billy a disaster! Didn't like when Tamron joined Natalie, Al, and Willie, but continued to watch because I liked all of them, even though they couldn't get a word in edgewise. Can,t take it anymore, will check in to see if you ever correct this..

I,m surprised that you are still #2 ?!?!
  • Unbiased or biased .... LOOK IT UP!

I always thought newscasters were to report news with unbiased attitudes and/or opinions. In the case of Matt and Savanah, it is soooo obvious that they do not care for Mr. Trump. And to top it off they bring in Chuck Todd to add fuel to the fire! Is it a democratic show? The media is general has gone to hell. The coverage on the vice president debate this morning was a joke! If the tables were turned and Pence kept interrupting Kaine, Matt and Savanah would have been all over Pence in a bad way! I think the cast of the Today should get out a dictionary and look up the and UNBIASED and take a "refresher" course on newscast ingredients!

I am no longer a fan of the Today Show. I give it a rating of 2 ... being next to 1which is the worst ever!!