Today Show

Weekdays 7:00 AM on NBC Premiered Jan 14, 1952 In Season

Angus_Mac

Today Show Fan Reviews (641)

5.1
  • Jenna

Please bring Kathy back. I can't watch that Jenna, she's terrible. I used to watch all the time but as soon as I see Jenna I change the channel.
  • Tamron talking!!

4.5
    Tamron Hall seems to be under the impresson that the 3rd hr of the Today Show is the "Tamron Hour".

Let your co-hosts talk too! And quit being combative. Just love Willie, Natalie, and Al. Today Show Execs, shame on you for letting any one co-host dominate. I start off everyday trying to tolerate Tamron Hall, and I ALWAYS end up switching to Kelly and Michael; who by the way have great chemistry and share airtime. Come on Today Show get your house in order!

• Today Show more annoying

I've watched for many, many years. It's become a clack fest with all these women who all talk over each other. Every time I DO find a segment I'm interested in, I can't hear the guest because they talk over them and don't let them present their information. This "roundtable" stuff too - we don't need 5 people sitting at the table giving their opinions. We don't CARE about THEIR opinions. I'm not sure when the execs thought we the people wanted this crap. So between the constant talking over each other, cackling amongst the women and finding things that are not hilarious, extremely hilarious and laughing uncontrollably, I just can't watch anymore. Remember the Today show with Dave Garrison and how it was news focused, not opinion focused? You have strayed SO far off that course. Finally, these "perfect" looking women in their perfect outfits and perfect hair and layers and layers of makeup. Do you ever hire any woman who is not perfect looking? All with fake eyelashes; certainly not a representative of most women. Can't we just look normal? Why do we have to look like dolls? I see they have now added yet another cutesy woman, Dylan, who apparently did weather but now is a pretty regular host? In addition to Jenna, Tamron, Natalie and Savannah? Do we need this many doll women hosts? I love when they show them on location doing something where they are not all dolled up; they look just like you and I. Stop with all this fakery and talking, talking, talking. Look at some old Today Show eps from the 50's and 60's for real journalism, morning show and reporting.
  • Please No More Jenna Bush Hager

I used to love the Today Show. I've been a loyal viewer for over 15 years. No one has ever made me change the channel, until Jenna Bush Hager. I can't stand watching her. She's not well spoken or well mannered. She hasn't improved, if anything she's gotten conceited and worse. I can't believe they let her fill in for Kathy Lee. KLG is one Classy Lady and regardless of her upbringing JBH comes off as Ill Mannered, Trashy, Fake and Petulant. Jenna Bush Hager is Not TV material, Sadly she's been on & off Today for years & has not improved, it's painful to watch her on air she Still stumbles & stutters & acts like her stuff doesn't stink, when actually she's the stinkiest. I change the channel and end up missing the rest of the show. I am trying Not to be mean, however JBH is a TV personality & as I'm the one "paying" to watch her, it's my right to voice my opinion, and in my opinion it's like NBC is trying to put lipstick on a pig!! She sucks and only has this job because of her family.
  • This show stinks!

2/5/16 - Please girls, take it down a few notches. This isn't a laughing contest. Your belly laughs are senseless.

Poor Al couldn't get a word in edgewise today. The 3 girls kept talking over each other and Al even threw his hand up to give an opinion and they rudely ignored him and kept cackling on top of each other for attention. (2/2/16)

It's become a failed comedy hour. Sad, sad, sad. The phony belly laughing amidst stupid rhetoric is enough to make me puke my morning breakfast. They emulate Saturday Night Live cast members.

• Companion Dogs

4.5
    For 16 years, I have suffered with debilitating panic disorder. When I want to go see my daughter and family, I have to fly. I use to have a Springer Spaniel who passed and now have a small lap dog. My dogs feel my fears, emotions and anxiety. Immediately cover my body and cuddle. Its what they do naturally. I received a letter from my attending Physician who has treated me for this disorder for years. The letter stated I needed this dog to act as a calming agent. I have flown recently and when I got to the airport the panic started when I walked through the door. My dog laid her chest against mine and cuddled while I started the checkin process. Although I let the airlines know I would be bringing a companion dog, I had to show all paperwork to show my I needed her for support. When I got to the counter I was told the letter was outdated and I needed to have my Doctor update the letter. Understand. I have panic disorder, so I immediately fall apart in public because I can't get organized. They were kind at the counter, let me fly but made sure I understood that before my return flight I needed my Doctor to update the letter. I have had people ask what is wrong with me during this process. (embarrassing and an invasion of my privacy) You don't cover the very core of Companion dogs (pets) and the use by people who couldn't function, in some situations, without them. Do I believe their is abuse? Yes, but after what I have been through, I really question the validity reporting about something that does not cover both the pros and cons. I could write a novel on what my dog have walked through with me. My mother always said, "walk a mile in their shoes". When you report something like this the, yin and yang is crucial. You plant seeds that affect many. Be responsible in reporting. Report the service as well. Not just the abuse.
  • Today Show is nonsense

Apparently nobody who works at NBC watches or cares about the Today Show because the airhead hosts continue to babble,yack & cackle over each other because nobody has told them they sound like cackling hens. Are the airhead- celebrity wanna be- hosts just to stupid to realize what they sound like? All they do on that stupid show is eat and drink wine and talk nonsense. CBS "This Morning" should hire Ann Curry- their ratings would improve.
  • neena opinion

I am so sad for all the people below that have nothing good to say about other people I say look in the mirror. I am worried for the children growing up in a world full of hate and meanness. I love the take they make me laugh and I LOVE kathy lee and Hoda THEY ARE WONDERFUL together. please try to be nice loving one another make you and the receiver feel better.
  • Tamron bashing

Tamron is beautiful, lively, stylish and adds interest to the show. I would much rather watch her and be entertained by her so called whacky antics than painfully sit bored to tears with Natalie Morales. I love watching food segments with Natalie. She treats food as if it were poison and her hesitation to eat a few calories is so obvious. She is a typical buttoned up snob and bland. I'd much rather watch paint dry.
  • K & H Wine

I agree with the review on the morning wine. I don't think drinking should be glamorized.
  • Jenna Bush Hager

Jenna needs to stay home and raise her children. Jenna has not improved with time, in fact she has gotten worse. Just because she is a relative of a famous person, does not make her a star. Jenna can not act, she is not funny, she can not talk professionally, she always uses poor slang words like "nope, yup, ya, gotta, . Jenna is ot funny, she can be belittling, she uses improper words like "crotch, made me sweat in places that I din't know I could--eeewww yuck, wedgie, moist, Jenna does not know how to dress, walk, or look. Jenna also can not wear stylish shoes on those huge meat hooks of hers. Lastly, Jenna does not have the style or class of Hoda or Kathy. The show would do everyone a huge favor by letting Jenna stay at home.
  • what's Tamron got to do with it

I think it has nothing to do with, tamron hall. it's always fat ole white women who are angry. Tamron can't help it if, she sexy as hell its not her fault. so get over yourself watch the view or GMA. stop freaking complaining about Tamron hall. jealously doesn't look good on no one. oh and by the way the more you all keep making these statements the more she takes the show. the only people,making this show about Tamron Hall, is you haters. so keep on shes well paid you know!
  • Tamron was ridiculous today!!!!!

And completely hijacked the segment on organizing. Tamron turned the segment into a self-help session totally for her. She isn't the star. What does it take for her to get that memo. Or better yet - what does it take for the Exec's to see that she isn't a good fit?!?!
  • I Love the Show......3rd hour is my Fave

Come on people, you are being grumpy! This show has energy, unlike the other networks' morning shows. I Love it, it's hilarious. I also Really, Really like that they have 40-somethings (Tamron, Willie, Nat, Savannah, Hoda, and half of the weekend hosts); perhaps this is the demographic they are going after. The diversity is great, as well. Representative of real life. If you want a more stuffy, less diverse show with people sitting listening to themselves drone on about politics, then you do have Options--I'm just saying. (Btw: i think KLG and Hoda are like Big sisters; and Savannah has grown on me; she is a Sweetheart. Lastly, Papa Bear Matt, well, I just adore him now-- wasn't always the case). This network knows what they are doing.

With respect, Mel
  • Take Tamron out of Today!!!!!

i cannot watch the today show anymore. TAMRON HALL has no idea the show IS NOT all ABOUT talks over everyone, she is very poised and phony. not at all like Natalie or Savana. When she acts like she can relate to something such as being a mom, she is so fake. she tries to dominate the table. and comes out with some really off the wall remarks to get could not stand to hear one more remark about pink or swim bathing suits for al and that picture she had put up of willie in some weird looking bathing suit. willie did not look happy. he said its about raising money not the bathing suit.
  • The Perfect Cast

The Today Show is a great show. However the perfect cast along all platforms of the today show( including Weekend Today) is Nathalie Morales, Willie Geist, Tamron Hall. Al Roker, Sheinelle Jones, Erica Hill. Dylan Dreyer and Craig Melvin. They also need to bring Lester back to the program, he is great. From top to bottom this is my ratings for each platform of the show: Weekend Today-10, Todays Take-8, Early Today-6, KLG & Hoda-1. A negativity to the show is when the crew laughs in the background that is not good for viewers and critics alike. The fourth hour of the show with KLG and Hoda honestly I think they write their own script and material, they are drunkees and talk total adult censored stuff on DAYTIME TV. I think What NBC Should do for a fathers day and mothers day this year is have an all men and all women panel of former and present today show hosts. That would make the ratings possibly go up.
  • Part of my life for 47 years.

Been a fan every since I could remember with many fond memories. I even had a crush on Tom Brokaw!

The show has always shown they have amazing chemistry and class in the past. Chemistry is still there however, the cast has lacked their respect for the viewers by talking over one another.

I mean no disrespect but I find it so difficult to understand one word when there are all four on camera. Especially on the 10:00 hour. It gives me a headache watching and listening waiting for just ONE person to talk. Natalie is most guilty of this, then Tameron. PLEASE, stop interrupting and talking over one another.
  • Uh is this an "alleged" credible show

Sorry, Savannah Guthrie you have shown yourself to be a very dim bulb! You think Bill Clinton's affairs and sexual misconduct are "alleged"? What next, from you, Holocaust denial?
  • SO FAKE!!

I love the Today show, I watch from Guam a day behind the actual air time in fact, but I can't stand Tamron. I don't care about her opinions on issues she has no place to be interrupting people, like raising kids etc. But what was up with her fake little showing on the Santa competition eating those cookies. "Oh I am so dainty" GAG!!!! I just can't stand anything about her!!!
  • Cackle, cackle, cackle, cackle, cackle, cackle, cackle, cackle and cackle

The Today Show = cackle. When will all the cackling ever stop?! YUCK! Grownups all sitting around and all one hears is a gd cackle coming from everyone's mouth . . . day after day after day. Low class and low rent comes to mind. UGH!
  • Watch CBS THIS MORNING SHOW-they can deal with reality.

Everybody who's doesn't 'understand why The Today Show hosts continue to talk over each other like babbling idiots( ESPECIALLY the 3rd hour) IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE CLUELESS! There is no other explanation.

For 2 years they have made the show all about the ditzy hosts giving their pointless opinions on pointless subjects like celebrity gossip,movies,viral videos,fashion,food,makeup tips,wine,vampires,zombies, Harry Potter,Justin Beiber,The Kardashians etc. They were obsessed with that awful book and movie-"'50 Shades of Grey.

Ever since they fired Ann Curry the show has devolved into an infotainment/lifestyle crap show. I tweeted the show over a year ago and they are still sitting around the table clucking like turkeys. People are finally getting fed up and switching to CBS MORNING SHOW because their ratings are at an all time high even tough they are still in 3rd place. Why would anyone waste time watching The Today Show-they sound like 13 year old girls at a slumber party
  • Turning in my Today Show fan card. #fireTamron

Please Tamron, continue to interrupt Matt and Natalie, who both actually have children, so you can spew your rediculous take on how to get kids to eat better and be more open to trying new foods. So rude!

It's becoming more and more obvious with the body language that people at the Today show are at their breaking point with Tamron trying at every chance to make it "The Tamron Show".

Her constant interruptions of co-hosts and guests have just brought the show down to a unwatchable level. Her snarkiness and obvious dislike for Willie and Natalie have made the 9 o'clock hour painful to endure. I really wish they would bring in Sheinelle from the weekend show to replace her. Does anyone at NBC read all the negative comments and emails on various TODAY SHOW blogs? They are losing viewers left and right. Enough is enough.

I'd love to see this trending

#fireTamron
  • Does anyone read these

Please, please stop talking all at once. You are ruining your show and wonder if you ever play back and just sit and listen. It is not Tamron, nor Al, nor Natalie and def not Willie, it is all of you talking at the same time to the point where you are incoherent, what a shame to ruin a good morning show to start our day, I cannot bear watching one more minute. Only can hope someone in management can read this and stop you all from your endless and needless chatter. Speak when spoken to, and let the other person tell the story. You can voice your opinions, ONE AT A TIME rate a ZERO if I could and I love the talk show format of the early show, and Hoda and Kathie Lee.
  • Tamron Hall "HORRIBLE"!!!!

Get this lady off the Today show!!! OMG she's so annoying!!! She ruins this awesome morning show! I've been watching the today show for over 15 years, she is by far the WORST they've ever had!!!

I cannot stand to listen to her!!!! OMG!! Get it together Today Show!!!!
  • Tamron hall

5.5
    I have been watching the today show for years but unfortunately with the addition of Tamron Hall it's just unwatchable. With her constant giggling posturing for the camera and rudeness, it's just too much. It's the today show, not the Tamron Hall show.
  • TAMRON RUINS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

just Secret Santa, but seriously, this dolt needs to know her role. You know you suck when Al Roker can barely keep his disdain for you from bubbling to the surface. She really is painful to watch sometimes. NOBODY CARES TAMRON!!!!! now put some powder on your legs they are blinding me.

#SAVEALROKER
  • Kathie lee

I'm sorry I don't usually write reviews , this is actually my first one. But Kathie lee looks absolutely inappropriate this morning. At her age and especially being on TV she should cover her chest a little more . She looks like she is trying to be 21 again someone please tell me why they always drink wine in the morning instead of Coffee?? All I want in the news and current events with everything that's going on. Not all this social media I'm 27 years old, this isn't a grandma saying this
  • im glad im not the only one who finds tamron annoying!

I normally don't post reviews about TV shows, but I absolutely had to post about Tamron Hall of the Today Show. First of all shout out to Ann Curry, i miss her classy, empathetic, and caring natureon the show.. I'm a loyal watcher of the show ever since Bryant GHumble left, I found him pompous and annoying, so I've been wwatching for sometime now. In today's world it is very hard to voice an opinion about someone or something without being accused of being a hater, and that is oftentimes not the case , having said that, I'll state the oobvious about tamron hall, she is beautiful, intelligent, and well dressed, she is also very annoying, and i think too comfortable in her position, she gives too many personal opinions on every topic, she belabors evert point that she trys to make and gives the show a "ggirlfriend" type of vibe, she blurts out inappropriate things during segments, and she rambles on and on sometimes so much that the show cuts to ccommercial while she is still talking, sometimes she doesn't keep things professional when interacting with her colleagues, and the way she ambushes them by blurting out confidences that she knows about them, or putting them "on the spot" by suggesting they participate in various annoying is how she acts during food segments which she all too happily and eeagerly participates in even licking her fingers when Al made chicken wings, is this the Wendy Williams show??? I think she would do better on another type of show, one that appreciates she does a lot!!! Thank God for professional, conservative, Matt, of note, is how she doesn't do her playing and ad libbing when she sits with i say let her go whn her contract is pay attention today show producers!!!!!
  • Today show is not journalism

The Today show is purely sensationalist media. When did al roker's opinion start matter?! He is definitely Not relevant. The entire cast should keep their biased opinions to themselves and try reporting the news! BTW, the killing of people is NOT Always terrorism, but nice try, you idiot.
  • Tamron Hall

4.5
    hot pink xmas tree you can buy that white flock on line and do it yourself and !have any color you want any time you want it is very easy to do