Today Show

Weekdays 7:00 AM on NBC Premiered Jan 14, 1952 In Season

Angus_Mac

Today Show Fan Reviews (709)

• Trim the BUSH!!!!!!

We all have choices to view in the morning tv lineup.

Billy Bush is a Regis Philbin clone.

Send his trite act packing. We have endured the loss of Natalie Morales and Willie Geist, must we now be subjected to this talentless drone. Who cares if he sleeps sans clothing atop his bed.

The executives at NBC that selected this boring in love with himself tie less fancy boy should be standing in the TV executive employment line for a job on KWHO in Kodiak, Alaska beaming their signal to Russia from their igloo.

By the by, Where in the World is Al Roker TODAY? Bet you that he'll be next on the bus!!!!

Dennis_D
  • Al please stop competing with Billie

Al's behavior with Billy is abhorrent. He could sit back and relax instead of poking & prodding Billy. Today he pushed Billy's video image as he appeared from LA away and turned the monitor around. Not funny. Over the top. During the Olympics production Al actually poked Billy a few times and I'm tired of seeing this distasteful competition.
  • TaMORON

I usually watch "the competition" but thought I'd give Today another try. No contest and it's due to the horrible journalistic skills, or lack thereof, demonstrated by this self-centered anchor. One would think a basic rule of a TV news commentator is to let others speak at least more than one sentence without constantly jumping in with her banal 2 cents. She truly does not add anything to the discussion aside from her apparent endless desire to hog the spotlight. Two words to Tamron: SHUT UP
  • bye clowns

I don't care if no one like it or not,get over it this show is worse than ever. a real hot mess not to mention those selfish camera hogs. why do these producers even waste time on this washed up show. I feel bad for them having host, that lack home training. sound like a bunch of clackin chickens around a chicken coop. my dogs behave better than their host. Tamron should act her old age and not her shoe size. now give us back Natalie. oh and willie is the man of the hour, poor billy boy need to go packing too. #shotsfired next.........
  • staffing

Wow.... first Tamoron who couldn't shut up if you paid her and now Billy???? Can't you see how even the other staff members (love love love Savannah, Natalie, Matt and Willie!) react to them - the body language is so evident. This hour of the Today show is no longer on my programming schedule!
  • PLEASE LET TAMRON HALL GO !!

Today I've watch the last 3 minutes of Today's Talk, it was painfull to see Billy's face when he thank, mostly to Al, and everyone for his first week of this new job. His face was priceless when Tamron said "group hug". Anyone saw it?
  • Willie and straw for me

I am so saddened since Willie and Natalie are off, Tamaron and Billy, just don't capture me, frankly she never had my vote, though the others masked her phony. Now Billy. Really!!! Wow!! he is a Train Wreck!!!!

I had been watching the Today Show and the following , but, I have to say I have changed Networks, so as to stay positive!! I am sure the ratings will show. I would give a Zero if allowed.
  • Take Tamron out of Today!!!!!

i cannot watch the today show anymore. TAMRON HALL has no idea the show IS NOT all ABOUT talks over everyone, she is very poised and phony. not at all like Natalie or Savana. When she acts like she can relate to something such as being a mom, she is so fake. she tries to dominate the table. and comes out with some really off the wall remarks to get could not stand to hear one more remark about pink or swim bathing suits for al and that picture she had put up of willie in some weird looking bathing suit. willie did not look happy. he said its about raising money not the bathing suit.
  • REMOVE TAMRON-SAVE OUR SHOW!

I think this show is superb WITHOUT Tamron & dumbs itself down to not even bearable when she's on. LOVE the chemistry of the others but Tamron has no sense of when to speak & when to listen, much akin to her just liking to hear herself speak. She's not funny nor is she credible. Sorry.... I'm moving to another morning show because I can't stand another second of her.
  • No Chemistry

I tuned in to the Today show this morning and watched Billy and Tamron. It was painful to watch, absolutely no chemistry. Al was not around to buffer the dialogue and it was clear that it will never work. I hope the exec producers were paying attention. So much of this show relies on chemistry and Tamron has destroyed this in every segment she does. I know Billy does a good job and had a very comfortable rapport with his former cohost in Hollywood. He was most definitely not comfortable today. He was just trying to acclimate and Tamron was just shutting him down at every turn. He probably told his wife this morning that I think we made a big mistake. Professionals know when its not going to work right out of the gate.
  • Tamron Hall rakes my nerves!!!

2.5
    From her first day to now on Today, ANNOYING!!! Can't stand it any longer. Everything from the way she acts to the way she talks-UGH. PLEASE find her some other job... preferably behind the camera. Think she'd make her way to get on the other side of it to cry and tell us all about how SHE feels and continue on with her narcissistic babble. She's a sore thumb that Today ought to get rid of. Today Show crew has really good chemistry and enjoyed the Olympics coverage a lot. Now that they are back in studio having to see Hall and see that Billy Bush is in Geist
  • Get Rid of Tamron Hall

Watching the two weeks of Olympic Coverage in Rio I realized how much I enjoyed Today Show again. Was pure enjoyment and loved Hoda and Matt together. I realized why I enjoyed it again so much, Tamron Hall was not on. I thought they had removed her show and was thrilled. I was SHOCKED this morning to find her on again, now with Billy Bush. Can someone please tell me why Natalie Morales was shipped off to LA and they kept Tamron? She is beyond conceited, rude and thinks she is better than everyone. It's painful to watch her interrupt while others talk and always turn it back on to her. She should be in La La Land interviewing celebrities because she thinks she is one. So unprofessional and annoying. Oh Today what are you doing???? GET RID of her.
  • The real Corney show

How you going to get rid of the one sister that really keeps it 100 on this show it is called the real any the one person whom I tune in to this show is Tamara braxton whom with the other ladies make the show exciting without her I will not tune in any more and I hope you lose ratings I think it's because she always giving God his props by saying wonted he do it hat the people running the show don't want to hear that i think the network is real sorry for getting rid of such a entertaining sister tamara is why I looked at this show
  • the rip

1.5
    goodbye today show, it has hit its all time low now that Natalie is gone. such a shame I thought just maybe they would have let some of the other old hags go, so rip today show I'm sure NBC and the other morning clowns won't do any better with the so called news
  • Remove silly Tamron Hall from the Today Show

Tamron is no replacement for Natalie. She doesn't bring anything to the show just silly rankings, talks over everyone and does not listen when the guest speak. So tired if hearing about her time off with friends and family and what she wore. In my opinion all she is concerned with is her wardrobe. Tamron did not bring anything to the Democratic convention, was way out of her league. Sorry to see Natalie moved to reporting on Hollywood when she has so much more to offer. Sent Tamron back to Texas and away from NBC.
  • Tamron=Massive Narcissist=Needs to GO!

If Tamron moves into the main table, I will be not watching TODAY anymore. She is only interested in herself! NO, I don't want to see a segment about her disgusting greasy legs! NO, I don't want to know what her bathing routine is! NO, I don't want to know about her shoes or clothes! NOBODY wants to see stories about this crap! We want to see NEWS stories. She loves herself more than I ever thought possible! She is absolutely cringe-worthy! It's to the point I turn the channel if she is on the main table. She interrupts people all of the is loud all of the time. I love how pissed off she looks when she has to read the news! You can tell all of the other anchors can't stand her! PLEASE GET RID OF TAMRON HALL!!!
  • Daily Fluff

1.5
    I no longer watch The Today Show. I can't handle Jenna Bush's face. She always has that look like she's constipated and when she tries to smile, it looks painful for her to accomplish. Tamron's Buckwheat style hairdo and her self absorbed attitude has become tiresome.

I was a viewer for at least 20 years. The execs at The Today Show have been chopping away at the show's success ever since they canned Ann Curry. If the viewer's want to see some actual news about the world, they should tune in as the show begins. The real news is about 8 minutes long followed by 45 minutes of fluff, (recipes,telling people what they should eat,why John Cena is for some reason popular, what shade of lipstick Taylor Swift is wearing), ya know total nonsensical crap that has no substance. So that and whole cornucopia of other reasons is why I no longer watch the show. If they dropped Tamron and Jenna I'd be more inclined to cautiously watch again. Until then I'll continue to watch Sesame Street with my grandchildren in place of The Today Show. At least I don't have to watch Carson plug his TV show every 5 mins. ad-nauseum.
  • Tamron has a new career

I was just watching the 9am hour where Tamron is in Philly covering the Democratic convention. With all of the activity, she has limited camera time. However, this didn't stop her from making it about herself. In a 3 minute interval, she used "I" eight times. The math works out to a self-reference every 11.25 seconds. She's an optometrist - an "I" specialist. Must have a terrific contract - others would have been relegated to a research position by now.
  • Will stop watching

If Tamron Hall joins the 7:00 hour in Natalie Morales's spot, I will switch to CBS or ABC. While she is a decent news reader, the chemistry is not there!
  • Tamron Hall Loves Herself More Than Anyone Likes Watching Her - GET RID OF TAMRON!!!!

Reporting the news should not be about the reporter. She is self absorbed and only concerned with her looks and that the viewing audience knows who she had dinner/lunch/whatever with. She is rude to her co-hosts. She interrupts. She cuts people off. She is mean to her co-hosts and gets visibly defensive when she doesn't get her way. Do the producers not see this?

Please take TAMRON OFF!! Or many of your viewers will TURN OFF!!
  • when intelligence and beauty comes together

I can't understand for the life of me how people can be so negative and not see the talent, skill, professionalism, that's topped with natural beauty. I have followed Kathie Lee Gifford since 1991, after the birth of my third child, and I haven't wanted to follow another talk show queen, until I saw and heard Tamron Hall. I am retired now and will not miss her. As a matter of fact, on my DVR I record her, so I won't miss her. I even fast-forward many parts of the Today Show, until I see her. Tamron, if you read these comments, I am impressed with your work and hope other viewers that enjoy your presence will make their thoughts known. Your presence is refreshing and I will continue to 'tune in'.
  • Tamron has the floor now

I'm sure Natalie is so glad to be leaving New York today, simply because she won't have to deal with the drama of Tamron. I've watched the Today Show for many years and every time I see Tamron on the desk I cringe. Camera hog. Giddy, silly high school behavior. Interruptor. Name dropper. I will say she is good solo on investigative reporting, but put her in a group setting and she feels compelled to be the center of the universe. I cannot imagine that NBC executives are blind to this and must be aware of the viewer reaction to her obnoxious behavior. For Pete's sake, PLEASE replace her with someone personable like Sheinelle Jones.
  • I love Jena Bush Hagget

I alwas watch the show when she is on. She brings a happy side to show. Morning shows need all type of people to make a show successful. Also love what Natalie brings to show. She brings a balance from simple to serious.
  • Sunday Morning

This morning on Sunday Morning was one of the best shows I have seen on NBC news in the last few years. Willie Geist is very respectful of his panel and allows them to talk. No one is talking over each other. How very refreshing. If only the rest of NBC today show was like that. My favorite-Willie, Natalie, Dylan, Hoda. The rest I could do without.
  • Jenna Bush Hager--Why?

I have to change the channel every time they put her on. Seriously, she would be lucky to get a job at a small market TV station!
  • Tamron is not Spectacular ... just a Narcissist...

The Macy's 4th of July Spectacular was ANYTHING BUT Spectacular because of Tamron Hall... she looked so uncomfortable and ill at ease it was difficult to found myself cringing... she is a Narcissist and her BLUNDERING performers names throughout the show, and FUMBLING in her heels... was just as bad as her umbrella comment! Poor Tamron... getting a little rain on her ... she should, she is all WASHED UP!

Watching her this morning again FLOUNDERING through basic reading about Beyonce and her swim was painful to view. I think this summer, for the first time, I will not be tuning into Today!

MATT BE CAREFUL! she is out to replace you!
  • Today is the kiddie table of morning shows

Watching the Today show on both weekdays and weekends is like being at the kiddie table on Holiday visits with relatives. Nothing of substance or in depth hard news discussions-iust endless babble while they yell and cackle over one another. Extremely unprofessional behavior-no decorum.

Any serious news Journalist would never work for such an outfit which is why I'm amazed that Harry Smith has debased himself to do so-he must be hard up.

The Sunday Today Show new format is an epic fail-again no hard news-unless you want your brain to turn to mush-there is absolutely no reason to ever watch any version of NBC's Today Show.

NBC's ONLY saving grace is Lester Holt-the rest I can do without.
  • Tamron too shallow for the Today Show

NBC Today Show ditched Natalie Morales for Tamron Hall? Tamron is constantly interrupting, hogs the camera time, dominates any conversation, incapable of staying on topic, and constantly in motion. And if you think we have overlooked her angry looks at and over-talking of Natalie and Matt, you are naive. So much for Natalie was an informed, intelligent and well spoken journalist, had a family, was athletic, conducted excellent interviews and magazine pieces, did a great job of keeping paced guests on track... Guess those characteristics weren't needed because Tamron has none of them. This is a change of life for me. It was a motivator to have Today on TV while starting my day. The absence of Natalie will continue to leave opportunity of the annoying Tamron. All I can say is "Good Morning Bye NBC. I am severely disappointed.
  • Tamran Hall is Too Good for Middle American Mediocrity

Tamran Hall is an excellent journalist with style, grace and professionalism. She not only is the lead of her own CNN show, but also of her own show on Discovery Investigation . She's too A-list to have to sit next to either homely & BORING Savannah Guthrie or equally homely & BORING Natalie Morales. The reason people on here is because a vast majority of Caucasians have an inherent disgust for ANY Black person no matter HOW TOP NOTCH, they'd rather see the most mediocre Caucasian over ANY high achieving African American. Just like they can't tolerate seeing President Obama. Tamran outshines them all & the ratings will tell the story.
  • So done with Tamron!

PLEASE consider replacing Tamron Hall. She is so unprofessional, constantly putting her foot in her mouth and annoying the other hosts, especially Al. Who cares if she was friends with Prince? This week defending Kanye and embarrassing Dylan was the limit. Yes, she is a perky, attractive African American female, but surely you can do better. I've been a faithful viewer for over 25 years but you are about to lose me.

I love everyone else!