Today Show

Weekdays 7:00 AM on NBC Premiered Jan 14, 1952 In Season

AprilFox

Today Show Fan Reviews (494)

5.3
  • Note to NBC... Tamron Hall needs to go

I really was a fan of the 3rd Hour on the Today show... That is until they brought in Tamron Hall. She talks down to and over the other hosts, and speaks as if her opinion is the only one that matters. She name drops like there is no tomorrow, and is clearly annoyed when guests seem to pay more attention to Willie and Natalie. She was outright rude to Brooke Shields not too long ago on the show. Does anyone at NBC read all the negative comments and emails on various TODAY SHOW blogs? They are losing viewers left and right every time she is on. Enough is enough.
  • Are You Deaf Dumb and Blind?

I figure that has to be the reason Tamron Hall is still there! There is nothing to like about her. Unless there is something I want to see badly,I will change the channel if she is on. She changes the whole mood of the show and not for the good! She opens her mouth and I want close it. She is rude and self centered. No one on TV irritates me instantly like she does! For the sake of the RID OF HER! I feel bad for all the cast members that have to deal with her :(

• Tamron Hall

Why all the hate toward Tamron Hall? I think she's youthful, energetic and she breathes life into the show. I don't find her to be conceited or annoying at all! What's the deal people?! Just because Katie Couric is no longer on the show doesn't give anyone the right to be so HATEFUL to someone!!! Go spend all your hateful energy on something else.
  • Today Show going down the tubes

Tamron Hall must go. The integrity of the show is not good.
  • Tamron Hall must go!!!!

I no longer watch the Today show when Tamron is on. She is too annoying. She makes the co hosts uncomfortable it was is obvious. The co-hosts deserve someone better than TH. Let her go!!! You are losing viewers.

2.5
    I find her so annoying, I no longer watch the show. She interrupts everyone and today when Al was cooking the lamb ribs, she commented on every ingredient he added. Ugh!! I can no longer watch the show.
  • Tamron Hall

I can no longer watch the 3rd hour of Today. Tamron Hall is so hard to listen to. She comes across like she is better then everyone and most of the time it's uncomfortable to watch. She was rude and obnoxious when she threw the pie in Willie's face. Good for him to throw one right back at her. You could tell she was embarrassed to come back on air after the fact. If you can't take the heat Tamron, then get out of the kitchen. She needs to check her attitude at the front door. If the "powers to be" are trying to move the Today show back into first place with the ratings, then why are they not taking all of these comments into account. Today is soooo yesterday. Good Morning America!
  • TAMRON HALL - HARD TO WATCH

I too watched this morning's show and noticed Tamron's comments about the D&G/Elton John story... she's always making the story about her! She said that she bought a D&G outfit and returned it to the store siding with EJ's boycott of D&G. She just wanted everyone to know that she buys high end clothes. Another story came up on their pop section where Kelly Rolands and her really cute baby and husband were featured in a mag and Tamron commented that she'd met KR's husband and how he is a nice guy. Again, associating herself with celebrities and elite fashion houses! she tries so hard to appear to be an 'A' Lister!! smh

• Tamron Hall - reason to change channel

My wife and I have watched the today show for years but no more. Tamron has made it unbearable. We kept hoping that she would change or she would leave but have given up hope. We will miss seeing the others on the show but can not stand it anymore.
  • TAMRON MUST GO!!

PHEW! I knew I wasn't imaging it Tamron, is horrid. I've never seen a tv show go down so quickly. I think people are watching only so they can see what's going to happen next. Mostly to poor Willie, since she seems to have it out for him the most. I even find myself, looking up clips at night to show my husband. That is so wrong on every level. This woman is so into her hair, clothing and shoes. She interrupts her co-hosts all the time. No one can get a word in while she's around. From day one, she didn't fit in but, you would think by now she would be settled. She just doesn't jive with this group. Tamron needs a show that focuses on HER only. You've created a monster, let her go before you lose your audience completely or worse, you other co-hosts. They all seem miserable. It almost looks like you have to separate her from Willie now on the show. They are all so mild mannered and happy, she puts so much tension on the set. She's completely OBNOXIOUS! Not enjoyable to watch at all.

BE GONE TAMRON!!!
  • I thought she was off the air & it was so nice without her!

Then the pie incident with Willie. He clearly did not want her to do that, but she did it anyway. So glad she got it back & had to do the rest of the show with bad hair! She just needs to go, she is ridiculous!

• Tamron Hall - OBNOXIOUS

Tamron is a trainwreck! Completely out of line with the perfume comments today. She makes everyone uncomfortable! The poor guy behind the camera ... his wife just had a baby. Get over yourself! If Savannah or Natalie said that it would be different because we know they don't mean it. She is SO in love with herself it is disgusting on morning TV.

Also, last week hitting Willie with the pie ... that was childish behavior and I clapped when he put a pie in her face. Then she looked totally uncomfortable without her hair and make up on for the next hour. That's what you get for trying to embarrass others ... you embarrass yourself.

Get a grip Tamron ... please get her off the morning show!

• Tamron Hall

I didn't know if it was just me. Reading the post lets me know I am not alone. Tamron is so annoying. Today was the last straw. She rips off a piece of her skin and hands it to Willie. She needs to go. And whats up with all of the flirting between she and Al? It's gross.
  • I have an Idea!

Bring Back Katie, Please
  • NBC Wake Up!

Please pay attention to all the previous reviews you are losing viewers because of Tamron Hall. I am so tired of her infantile behavior, I was a huge fan of Al but she is dragging him down and unfortunately he is not rising above her silly, childish games. Poor Natalie and Willy (it took me a while to warm up to him) have to put up with her ridiculous, self-centered comments. Please, these co-hosts do not need to be dragged down to her level, even if she is under contract it would be worth the payoff to keep your viewers.

Thankfully, I can just tune in at 10:00 am to watch Hoda and Kathee Lee who always brighten my day.
  • Hey did they tell them

4.5
    Did the execs tell Tamron to take it down a Al cut the buffoonery cause both of them have calmed some.
  • Tamron's got to go!!!

I have been a regular fan of the Today Show since Katie Couric and Meredith Viera. Love the 7am news with Savannah, Matt, Al and Natalie. But I implore you to find another place for Tamron Hall. She is annoying, rude, has nothing of substance to say, always looking at herself on monitor, and to top it off peeled her skin off her ankle. Are you kidding me how is that ok with today show execs! Because of Tamron I am now a fan of Live with Kelly and Michael.
  • talk over queens

The Today Show is inundated with talk over Queens god forbid you have Natalie tameron and Savannah on the same panel the staff should try to remember it is a news show not a comedy show they think their jokes are so funny constantly laugh at themselves would it really take that much effort to make this small change
  • today's show

For years my morning routine, has been to watch the today's show, some changes have been advantage to the show others just plain train wreck. looks like she is mad for half the show, face always frowned. The discussion to move Savanna to co-host took some growing. her now, love Tamaron, Matt Al and Willie + Carson
  • tamron hall

I used to enjoy Hall is awkward at best and just plain rude most every other time. She adds nothing positive to the show at all.

But here's my biggest complaint: the show sucks. I don't tune in to hear a recap of reality TV shows. I HATE seeing guests rushed or cut off to complete a segment, the lack of actual news in favor of pointless banter is infuriating, and why do you need so many people on the show now? You're over complicating it.
  • Don Nash, Grab A Clue

Along with a legion of former watchers of Today's Take, I ask that you do one of the following:

1. Secure professional help in the form of one on one therapy for your co-host that so obviously suffers

from Adult Attention Deficit Disorder along with appropriate medication, or

2. Release her from her contract so those of us who pay the bills can return to the show we have

enjoyed for many years.

As an educator of special needs folks with 31 years experience Tamron Hall is desperate for

professional help and those of us who watch deserve the return of our program. Perhaps the

return of Andy Lack will restore the Today Show to one that is less frantic, less orange and

more watchable.
  • No longer a Today Fan

Ms. Hall is beautiful but abnoxious and rude to her co hosts. She also has an unnerving quality which makes me uncomfortable at home. Don't think she can change so I am deftinitely tuning in to CBS in the morning. I will just watch the local news and evening shows on NBC. Sorry NBC- you asked for it.
  • Tamron Hall

I enjoyed Tamron Hall on Dateline/ID. Beautiful, well spoken, she did a wonderful job there. She is a train wreck on the Today Show. Please, please, someone who cares about her should rein her in, or better yet, let her know she is gifted for modeling, but not on a talk show. She deserves to know. I'm ready to watch Gayle King
  • Tamron & Natalie ANNOYING CHATTER

Today Show 9 am hour makes me cringe. Willie & Al can stay. The 2 chatty, giggly annoying women have to go. Since they are still there, I'm not.

Most content of show is mindless and a waste of time.

Used to love watching Morning Joe, keep Willie & Al and raise the IQ level of the show.
  • Natalie

Why does Natalie looks so unhappy. .she could at least fake is sooo she is old old she any use to like her reporting but now it's hard to look at her...
  • Replace the take!!

I absolutely love the today show, BUT only the first 2 hours. The 3rd hour needs a serious change! Love Al but not for this portion of the show. Tameron is best on the ID channel. Love Willy and Natalie. Perhaps they need another 2 anchors or just keep it as the Natalie & Willie show. Both can be funny but with class. I hate having to switch the channel but at this point Kelly and Mike are more interesting. NBC please listen to your faithful watchers. Make a change!!!!!
  • tattle taling Ha ha

hey guy's I really enjoy your morning show, and like anyone I flip around being from SE on CBS they now have a green room, copy cats LOL and your new symbol is on those really cold folks boggins, and I do understand why they wear them
  • Today Show has become a Narcissistic Reality Show with constant Talk overs and interruptions

Please bring back Professionals that care about the audience, coworkers and their job vs being Narcissistic and Opinionated

Lester and Sheinelle the weekend Today anchors are more Professional than the M-F Today show crew.

Perhaps NBC should give Tamron her own show(with her name on everything and everywhere) Imagine how giddy and silly she would be to hear that offer! She is pretending to have Tamron Hall Show anyway.

I just googled and saw that viewers/fans begging Today to remove Tamron for almost a year!

Psst NBC! Guess "What is trending"? Viewers dislike of Unprofessional and inappropriate behaviors by current cohost. Viewers are annoying by the new format that focuses more on hosts, their likes and their personal opinionS about Politics and EVERYTHING else.

When did the focus come off the news and guests? It is now allll about the anchors?!?

Most viewers tune in for News and interviews.

Obviously NBC does not care what viewers/previous viewers think as they continue to allow the immature and unprofessional behavior

It is excruciating to hear hosts give their personal opinions about EVERYTHING and interrupt EVERYONE

I do not believe Tamron or Al are capable of NOT making each news story and segment about them. It is instantaneous. They immediately twist the news or interview to something about THEM!

Tamron and Al have ruined this otherwise very good program

They make racist comments. WHY is this tolerated or allowed?!?

They taunt and mock their cohorts and audience even about off camera talk. WHY is that allowed?

I can not begin to fathom other professionals wanting to steal the attention, SING along with famous singers/bands and constantly talk about themselves!

The hosts talk so much that they almost always have to cut short the actual interview! The cooking segments are ridiculous now.

The guests body language is also ignored when the situations are awkward due to co hosts being unprofessional and rude.

I along with many others cringe, have to mute, power off or turn the channel when Al makes rude, Racist and inappropriate comments. Al thinks he is funny and plays his double standard card daily to veil his comments as 'humor'

No one really wants to see Tamron be an immature, self obsessed and giddy 'girl' who interrupts and talks over guests and co hosts. Tamron acts very immature. She makes faces, squeals, snickers, snorts and acts as if she is at Slumber party or at Recess. I can imagine how frustrating she was in Classrooms.

It is cringe worthy!

Al and Tamron are the epitome of attention seekers/know it alls who think they can say and do anything and get away with it

They are using the beloved Today Show as if it is their Reality show

This results in making a once great show that was the start of many peoples day into a head shaking and eye rolling routine

When did the focus come off the news and guests? It is now all about the anchors?!?

If not for Today, Al would certainly be an Elementary School janitor trying to make little children laugh

Tamron would be be making weird faces and laughing inappropriately at the pick up window when someone asked her where are the napkins or straws. After that she would try working at a Party supply store where she would turn attention on herself, try on items and say "look at me" instead of helping customers.

You are over paid to read tele promoters with News and interview. You should not be paid to insult guests/co anchors and give your political and personal opinions!

If not for Today, what else are you qualified to do and at what salary?!?

• Losing me

4.5
    Today "was" my morning follow on to our local NBC affiliate for up to two hours. But something changed about two years ago. Now I'm down to the first 30 minutes of national news and reaching for the remote after that. Is it still a news show or the Savanna show? Or maybe the Wille hour. In any case. The current format turns me off.
  • Al the weatherman or comedian ?

I am tired of watching Al try to be a comedian. We don't need to watch him do his antics while walking to the weather station, put it next to the desk, or have him get there behind the scenes.
NEW