Today Show

Weekdays 7:00 AM on NBC Premiered Jan 14, 1952 In Season

AprilFox

Today Show Fan Reviews (475)

5.3
  • Natalie

Why does Natalie looks so unhappy. .she could at least fake is sooo she is old old she any use to like her reporting but now it's hard to look at her...
  • Replace the take!!

I absolutely love the today show, BUT only the first 2 hours. The 3rd hour needs a serious change! Love Al but not for this portion of the show. Tameron is best on the ID channel. Love Willy and Natalie. Perhaps they need another 2 anchors or just keep it as the Natalie & Willie show. Both can be funny but with class. I hate having to switch the channel but at this point Kelly and Mike are more interesting. NBC please listen to your faithful watchers. Make a change!!!!!
  • tattle taling Ha ha

hey guy's I really enjoy your morning show, and like anyone I flip around being from SE on CBS they now have a green room, copy cats LOL and your new symbol is on those really cold folks boggins, and I do understand why they wear them
  • Today Show has become a Narcissistic Reality Show with constant Talk overs and interruptions

Please bring back Professionals that care about the audience, coworkers and their job vs being Narcissistic and Opinionated

Lester and Sheinelle the weekend Today anchors are more Professional than the M-F Today show crew.

Perhaps NBC should give Tamron her own show(with her name on everything and everywhere) Imagine how giddy and silly she would be to hear that offer! She is pretending to have Tamron Hall Show anyway.

I just googled and saw that viewers/fans begging Today to remove Tamron for almost a year!

Psst NBC! Guess "What is trending"? Viewers dislike of Unprofessional and inappropriate behaviors by current cohost. Viewers are annoying by the new format that focuses more on hosts, their likes and their personal opinionS about Politics and EVERYTHING else.

When did the focus come off the news and guests? It is now allll about the anchors?!?

Most viewers tune in for News and interviews.

Obviously NBC does not care what viewers/previous viewers think as they continue to allow the immature and unprofessional behavior

It is excruciating to hear hosts give their personal opinions about EVERYTHING and interrupt EVERYONE

I do not believe Tamron or Al are capable of NOT making each news story and segment about them. It is instantaneous. They immediately twist the news or interview to something about THEM!

Tamron and Al have ruined this otherwise very good program

They make racist comments. WHY is this tolerated or allowed?!?

They taunt and mock their cohorts and audience even about off camera talk. WHY is that allowed?

I can not begin to fathom other professionals wanting to steal the attention, SING along with famous singers/bands and constantly talk about themselves!

The hosts talk so much that they almost always have to cut short the actual interview! The cooking segments are ridiculous now.

The guests body language is also ignored when the situations are awkward due to co hosts being unprofessional and rude.

I along with many others cringe, have to mute, power off or turn the channel when Al makes rude, Racist and inappropriate comments. Al thinks he is funny and plays his double standard card daily to veil his comments as 'humor'

No one really wants to see Tamron be an immature, self obsessed and giddy 'girl' who interrupts and talks over guests and co hosts. Tamron acts very immature. She makes faces, squeals, snickers, snorts and acts as if she is at Slumber party or at Recess. I can imagine how frustrating she was in Classrooms.

It is cringe worthy!

Al and Tamron are the epitome of attention seekers/know it alls who think they can say and do anything and get away with it

They are using the beloved Today Show as if it is their Reality show

This results in making a once great show that was the start of many peoples day into a head shaking and eye rolling routine

When did the focus come off the news and guests? It is now all about the anchors?!?

If not for Today, Al would certainly be an Elementary School janitor trying to make little children laugh

Tamron would be be making weird faces and laughing inappropriately at the pick up window when someone asked her where are the napkins or straws. After that she would try working at a Party supply store where she would turn attention on herself, try on items and say "look at me" instead of helping customers.

You are over paid to read tele promoters with News and interview. You should not be paid to insult guests/co anchors and give your political and personal opinions!

If not for Today, what else are you qualified to do and at what salary?!?

• Losing me

4.5
    Today "was" my morning follow on to our local NBC affiliate for up to two hours. But something changed about two years ago. Now I'm down to the first 30 minutes of national news and reaching for the remote after that. Is it still a news show or the Savanna show? Or maybe the Wille hour. In any case. The current format turns me off.
  • Al the weatherman or comedian ?

I am tired of watching Al try to be a comedian. We don't need to watch him do his antics while walking to the weather station, put it next to the desk, or have him get there behind the scenes.
  • #FIRETHEMALL

Half of the show is comprised of fear mongering and the other half reporting bullshit "news" stories just to get attention. And everything is either "trending" or "getting a lot of buzz on (insert social media outlet)". Why cant they report the news and maybe some other interesting stories that actually matter? Don't even get me started on Tamron and Al.... Tamron is an attention whore and Al is just a creep (so awkward)! There is always palpable tension between the two on "Today's Take" and it is just uncomfortable to watch.
  • Tamron

It's called HPD, Histrionic Personality Disorder. Look up the symptoms. They fit her to a tee. She dresses nice, I guess, better than Barbara Walters. Her twitching over commentary from the other hosts, crazy eyes, and hard pointing at the co-hosts are ammusing, but unproffessional, (roll my eyes, like the rest of the nation) I bet her last boyfriend is still running away. Al Rocker is a clown at this point, bafoonery. Love Natalie, a real class act. Orange Room, trending, hashtag, and the dumb dog segments, reason to move to GMC. There is soo much going in the world, besides the color of a dress. Btw, where do they get these idiots to stand outside and scream at 7am!!! I think they are paid. Just fire Tamron, and I will keep watching.

• Oh Tamron

I knew I couldn't be the only one! I started googling "Tamron Hall ru-" and sure enough, "Tamron Hall rude" appeared in the search engine. She's a great reporter, a gorgeous woman, and such a fashionista, but her attitude problem has got to go! Everyone knows you have to check your personal feelings at the door before going to work, but seems like this would especially be the case for working on a national news program. I've tried so many times to see past it, but lately, during the third hour, I find myself just staring at Tamron's facial expressions and body language. I agree with others that the tension she creates is uncomfortable to watch. Willie, Al, and Natalie all seem so happy, but Tamron seems annoyed all the time. Especially with Natalie and Willie! What could be the chip on her shoulder??
  • No manners

Ever watch one of the clips that are always on your home page for the Today Show? They usually feature Kathy Lee & Hoda and their constant chatter! They are SO rude, talking over their guest and each other! By the time the clip is over all you have heard is them and then you have no idea what they were talking about due to their talking over the guest and each other; to say nothing of the fact that the guest can not get a word in edge wise! How anyone can be on that show and not loose it with those 2 is beyond me. They need to go to school just to learn basic manners that most of us learned as children from our parents.
  • I want to like her, but I just can't. This is the wrong place for her skills.

When Tamron Hall first joined the Today show, I thought she was a little stiff and unnatural, but I was willing to give her time to settle in. After all, its probably hard to join and existing cast with a long history. Having said that, she still doesn't seem that comfortable, and the last few weeks she has really started to annoy me. She's quick to criticize her team members, and her comments on their thoughts and her work in the orange room seems more critical and negative than informative. I want to start my mornings with an upbeat mood, Tamron just seems to bring me down. Send her back to Dateline. I think she's better suited for the crime/drama genre then morning coffee talk.
  • What happened on 2/25/15

Yesterday a comment was made which I missed, but there was at least 2 minutes of tension between Tamron, Willie, Natalie and Al. At one point Tamron said she was about to walk off. Both ladies looked like they were about to cry........
  • Tamron Needs to Go

This morning she got on Willie for the comment he made which he made to give her a compliment! I am sorry but as a woman, I did not know that what he said was an insult.

I think that as a woman it is great that she has the ability to speak her mind when she feels that she is slighted. HOWEVER she is on TV with Millions (and decreasing) viewers. In addition to making Willie feel uncomfortable she made viewers uncomfortable. Like couldn't she have taken care of her feelings offline? On another episode I watched she did the same to Savannah. It was something about Tamra said something to her in what she thought was "in confidence" and Savannah mentioned it on air.

Tamron needs to know that even off air, in REAL LIFE, calling someone out in public just makes it uncomfortable for everyone and makes the person who is doing the calling out look like the bad guy. What does she want to gain by calling out her fellow teammates out on air. I think they call that "throwing them under the bus" Everyone knows that she is intelligent and an assertive woman or she would not be where she is today. She needs to do a lot more work before she can add "professional" to her work traits.

• Today Show

Love watching the Today show for the first 2 hours, then it is all down hill from there. Tamron Hall remarks and body language just makes the show unbearable.
  • Can't stand the Today Show

I can't stand to even watch a Today Show promo let alone the show. When I watch our local weather channel, the promos of Today come on---ick! I Watch CBS in the morning.
  • Painful to Watch

I used to love the Today Show especially when Willie Geist joined the team. But how painful it is to watch. Willie is great--Natalie is great--Al is good in "your embarrassing uncle" kind of way. But Tamron ... good golly. I am sure she is a delightful woman --- just not in this panel format. I love(d) her on her Dateline shows, but she is just downright wrong in this setting. It definitely is evident that there is tension between the cohosts. I still watch only because of Willie ... and change the channel as soon as it is over. Don't even get me started on Hoda (love her) and Kathy Lee (ugh!). The management needs to take a good look and make some changes. And if I can be petty for just a moment ... wardrobe folks ---- it's freaking 0 degrees outside. I am so tired of seeing the female anchors (all across tv) wearing short sleeves or no sleeves in the middle of freaking winter.
  • Tamron Hall - I thought it was just me!

I posted this yesterday on network website, later felt a little guilty about being harsh but then right out of the gate this morning - she attacks Willie about his comment regarding her outfit (as Willie put it, "you bit my head off"). As if her comments are not enough, she is a master at insulting with her looks and body language. Please NBC - do something about her, if you aren't going to replace her how about etiquette classes? For the record - love Savannah, Matt, Willie, Natalie, Al and Carson!

Posted yesterday - I have never done this but think NBC needs to hear what their viewers feel when watching the show every morning. I admit I enjoy her outfits and she is a beautiful lady BUT Tamron drives me crazy! I swear you can see Willie, Natalie and Al (Savannah - at times) doing an internal eye roll when she starts talking, cackling and beating a dead horse - she does not know when enough is enough most mornings. Can we talk about her obsession with Al, I find it annoying and inappropriate. The straw that broke the camels back for me was the day she went on and on about Al and Christie Brinkley at the basketball game with their sons. She is constantly trying to steal the spotlight - over dramatizing everything so the camera catch her. Bottom line - she tries entirely too hard and is not a natural. I do not think she is a good fit for the 9 am cast. They are all nice, considerate of each other, humble and a pleasure to start the day with. I can't take her any longer. PLEASE PUT JENNA BUSH HAGER IN HER SEAT!!!
  • Annoying at best!!

As of today I have stopped watching the Today Show. It has become so irritating and silly that I actually can't stand it. When all the anchors get together and start talking I can't understand any of them because they all talk at once and over each other. That DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!! And the new set is very awkward at best. Walking all the way across the set to the weather area in front of cameramen, cables and other employees looks like it is under construction. The whole show has become sooooo silly and some of the guests are rushed through their presentations and sometimes they don't come close to finishing. Especially the cooking demos. Why put them on if you only have a few seconds for them to present. Rather now see any of it. Really dumb!! I am now watching "Good Morning America". Too bad because I really like Matt and Savannah. I can leave the others except for maybe Willy. Bye bye Today Show
  • Had Enough! OF HER!

I'm so sick of Tamron Hall, she is rude, she is annoying, she is disrespectful to everyone, co host and guest. She is a camera hog, she has to put her two cent in everything, and knows nothing about it. She does her damn dist to embarrass her co host and is down right vindictive to them . He treats Willie and Natlie with so much disrespect it is unreal. I do notice she stands clear of Matt. She talks over everyone, and get louder and louder when she is not heard. She whines and cries if things do not go her way and acts like everyone is suppose to bow down to her.. This morning she out right was picking a fight with Willie, saying he made a suggestive noise about photos on a news paper. He called her out and told her he did not and what did she do "well that is payback for you telling them about my camping" she looked like a total ASS when Willie pointed out that was not him but AL. Notice she shut up. If Natilie tries to speak, she buts right in and cuts her off. Today needs to do something. I use to watch until 10:00 ( do not care for two drunk women talking about nothing) but now I will turn it off at 9:00 better yet DVR it and SKIP anything that has her on it. If the Today Show wants to see ratings drop.. well they are doing a good job of it.
  • Tamron Hall

Why is everyone focusing on Tamron Hall. Is an educated, beautiful African-American woman thatr much of a threat to you "perfect ladies" of the world? I have noticed the animosity towards her from her female partner. Why? She doesn't talk any more than others; it's just that she is resented fior who she is, I believe.. Women, please stop putting each other are all wonderful people, no matter our outer appearance. The battle should be about how this station is firing the "older women" and keeping older men. It shows women are still used as "sex This is why we need to band together for one another. Please support Tamron and Natalie.
  • hello, anyone out there?

I've read almost every comment on this site and have contributed my views. It doesn't seem like any of the of the producers of the Today show are reading any of this!!! Today, when Tameron was sitting at the table, I wanted to reach into the TV and throw a blanket over her exposed thighs!! Come on, wear something a little more professional or at least sit that way!!! I don't have enough finger and toes to count how many times she interrupted the other cast members and guests with her jibber jabber!! No wonder the show is slipping in ratings!! If I wanted to watch a "kiddy" show I'd watch Seasame Street - oh wait, the puppets have more manners and are more professional!! Please get rid of Tameron, lose one person or lose hundreds of viewers!!! Get Tameron off!!!!
  • Note to NBC... Tamron Hall needs to go

I really was a fan of the 3rd Hour on the Today show... That is until they brought in Tamron Hall. She talks over the other hosts, and speaks as if her opinion is the only one that matters. Does anyone else notice the obvious on-air friction between Tamron and Natalie? I actually like Tamron on MSNBC. She is good at reading the news, but her personality is beyond self-absorbed. She makes no haste in chipping in snarky remarks whenever Natalie or Willie are speaking. On top of her obvious obnoxious attention grabbing antics, she has really brought down the level of professionalism that a show like the Today Show has built over the years. She was even extremely rude to Brooke Shields who was guest hosting not too long ago. I have always been a fan of the show, but because of Tamron Hall, it's becoming easier and easier to flip the dial. Clearly I'm not alone. You would think that with all that's going on with NBC news, they would take into consideration the massive dislike of her.
  • Tamron hall

5.5
    I have been watching the today show for years but unfortunately with the addition of Tamron Hall it's just unwatchable. With her constant giggling posturing for the camera and rudeness, it's just too much. It's the today show, not the Tamron Hall show.
  • Your words has no baring on her

I think everyone making ,negative comments on Tamron Hall, is just wasting doesn't talk over no one,they just need to speak up its not her so get over it,she's a great taste since everyone has her name in their mouth.
  • DUMP Little Miss Look at me Tamron Hall

What a self absorbed no talent addition to the Today Show. Can anybody get a word in? or is this the Look at me Tamron show? How can anyone with a Woody Woodpecker hairdo think so highly of herself as to attempt to talk and laugh over the other hosts AND guests? And with Al Roker constantly fawning over this skinny no talent person, it is truly pathetic! Willie aand Natalie are true class among this group. Get rid of the classless dead weight and save some of it from what I've read!. Sign me, NOT WATCHING ANY MORE.
  • Less is More

I have followed Natalie Morales' career when she anchored in CT (I used to reside in Westport), CT) and knew she was destined for a network anchor spot. In the past, I believe, twice she filled in for Brian Williams, and was spot on. Natalie is professional, intelligent and stays in her lane. Conversely, I enjoy Tamron Hall on her MSNBC show and think the world of her when she is all business; however, on the Today Show her exuberance is way over the top. Lately, she has toned it down and the set is better balanced but, sorry Don (Nash), I totally disagree, Tamron and Natalie's tension is obvious and it is visible that Tamron came on board to position herself as a future anchor. Quite frankly, I was taken aback and did not like what I saw. Hands down, your best future anchor spot is Natalie Morales. In fact, it should have been Natalie and not Savanah. I say this because when Savanah shared a morning show with Chuck Todd, she seemed cut throat. Her presence is off putting.... If anyone deserves a seat next to Matt Lauer it's Natalie. If an anchor is considered to replace Brian Williams - don't blow it and give it to Natalie. She'll resurrect the ratings and bring trust worthy reporting and regain the public's trust. In the event Meredit Viera decides to end her run, Natalie would be great!
  • Outraged

You put American Girl Dolls on sale today. I got on your site immediately. It threw me out and said Out Of Stock. You gave us until 2/19/15. How dare you. You lost me as a viewer. Patricia Finney
  • TOO MANY HOST

It is very hard to watch the today show. The problem is that are too many host. How many people do they really need at that table. They should split them up or maybe do segments with each on different stories for the day.
  • Tamron Hall...

I think my title says it all.

She's EXTREMELY annoying with her cackling and her immaturity!

I am loyal to the TODAY Show.

But Someone please take her off for goodness sake!

You can tell when their sitting around the table that not even THEY CAN STAND HER!
  • Today News Show

This is NBC's longest running news show program. The show also blends national news headlines, in - depth interviews with newsmakers and many more.