Today Show

Weekdays 7:00 AM on NBC Premiered Jan 14, 1952 In Season

AprilFox

Today Show Fan Reviews (517)

5.2
  • Jokes about criminals and bad reviews of law enforcement

Every day there are reports about how bad law enforcement is in this Country with little regard for the truth. Today you cheer and make jokes about a crime being filmed for stolen ice cream. Do you not realize someone owned a business and had to call the Police to arrest this person. Oh but wait that is Police brutality!!! You people are IDIOTS!!!!!
  • Tamron & AL - Get rid of them, so ignorant

Tamron & Al are simply ignorant!!!

They should get their own show together and see if viewers actually tune in. I don't understand how they stay on the show, especially Al whose humor continues to get worse as the years roll on.

Tamron loves to watch herself in the monitors and is to worried about making sure everyone knows her business or who she's met. do you like her outfits, points out her shoes and clothing choices.

WHO CARES. Report the news, not about celebrities either, I think that phase is passing! News News News is not about Hollywood.

Also who cares about the Royal family and what the baby's name will be - This is the USA, I don't give a crap about other countries unless it pertains to our military, and relations involving the USA with other countries.
  • its someone from NBC read this comments??

if is someone from NBC reading this comments, please note that overseas the Today Show has a great audience, but PLEASE, PLEASE, LET MS TAMRON HALL GO TO ANOTHER VENTURES !!! how annoying this woman is!!!!!!love everyone in the show, but she doesnt fit there!!!

• Be kind!!

Guess everyone is entitled to their opinion... however the world would be a better place if we lived with the motto of if you don't have something good to say about someone then don't say anything at all. Just change the channel.
  • Tamron doesn't fit with the today show

Tamron just doesn't fit into the group and she is so phony, fake, super sensitive, and dumb. She act's like she is holier then though, because anytime someone joke's about anything she look's shocked and is don't like her. I always loved the today show and still do, just want her replaced, and hope she doesn't think she can fill anyone else's shoe's because she cant.
  • farrargc

1.5
    What a wonderful week it has been on the Today Show ... NO SAVANNAH GUTHRIE ... to spoil the week. Already dread next week when the overbearing woman will be back and I will, once again, have to find another morning show to watch. Another great plus is that the other witch ... TAMRON ... was not placed in the co-anchor chair. Don't know which of the two is the worst! Hoda is an excellent addition to the Today Show and is the only individual since Katie that makes the show worth watching. How can the NBC executives not acknowledge the loss of audience due to poor personnel choices? Why have viewers contribute comments when you pay no attention to what they have to say?
  • The Whole Gang

I started watching the Todays Show hoping to watch some entertainment and good everyday news. Holy Moly!!! I have never in my 57 yrs of living watched such crapola and hilarous mumbo! Kathy Lee is a one woman wrecker of watched tv. The big guy in the middle makes me want to sleep. The weather guy looks like he is ready for big time retirement. And ms Hill? I believe she is only on television is to show everyone how many outfits she can wear in a week. Its a circus and it really to bad. Dear NBC, Goodbye!
  • Enough

1.5
    After literally decades of choosing NBC as my preferred and relied upon source of global occurrences, I have finally had enough.

What was once a informative and reliable news source has now become a meaningless, rambling, self congratulatory group of uninteresting pop-media hogs.

Now we are subjected to ever expanding personal drivel, political posturing, in fighting, self admiration, outright lying and childish snarking in the place of real substance.

The more recent additions, such as Tamron Hall, distract, degrade and disgust many of us by repeatedly interjecting themselves into the narrative, and displaying blatant hissy fits with anyone who dares to dissatisfy her. I cannot imagine anyone less interesting to watch and listen to.

We have happily found excellent substitutions for replacing this bunch and have cleaned our own house of this boring and trivial hot mess.

What an embarrassment, and NBC is now the reigning poster child of how to implode a successful organization through horrible management and staffing.

Goodbye and good luck- Can't say we'll miss you!
  • Slow slide into oblivion

The Today Show is like watching a slow train wreck or sinking ship. The banter among the hosts is inane. A lot of the "news" is about the lives of the hosts-who cares? Fewer and fewer segments are of any interest, or usefulness. I have watched the Today show for many years-sad to see it turn into "stupid TV"
  • @parkersburg_wv.26101

• Tamron

Miss Hall always seems disapproving of ... EVERYONE. She is not a team player and annoys me every day
  • Tamron Hall: She's Annoying, Fire Her !

2.5
    Tamron Hall ruins the show. It is painfully obvious that she doesn't fit in as a cast member. Her commentary is nauseating, and her presence plummets the ratings. I could maybe grasp her as a radio personality, but she is not fit for television. Her style is atrocious, and her facial expressions and body language make viewers feel uncomfortable. I think it's amazing how one sucky anchor can ruin an entire show and the producers and network keep her on... She's annoying. Fire her.
  • #tamronhall

People are going to have to voice their dislike of her on Twitter. There's very little written there to reflect how so many people feel about her place on the show. She's gotta go NBC, please!

FYI some of her supporters are nasty and lame in response to negative posts about her. #freedom of speech.
  • Al Roker, you are NOT funny!

I have been driven crazy by Al Roker and thought I would see if anyone else felt the same. I have been DVR'ing the today show and have to fast forward whenever Al comes on. He comments on everything! Someone please offer him another job!
  • Tameron Hall

I think Tameron Hall is beautiful, energetic, extremely photogenic and an awesome professional.

And in my opinion she can host the show ALLLLL by herself.

Sincerely,

Chelle Estrada
  • Tameron????? Seriously????

It is "April Fool's Day", this has to be a joke!!! I can not believe this is being said about her. I will say who must go, that is Kathy Lee!! Talk about rudeness and interrupting people???? The best one however, had to be several months ago during the show, Kathy had the audacity to tell Hoda that she "hated" the dress that she had on and that she has worn it before and she hopes she doesn't wear it again!!! Hoda being the gracious woman that she is, just smiled and stated"really, I really like this dress". Kathy continued to tell her how ugly the dress was and not to wear it again. I was floored, just believe what I was hearing. So, I guess if anyone should go it definately should be Kathy Lee. How dare she insult Hoda? I guess Kathy thinks everything she wears is just "perfect", just like her and her family !!! I have seen some things on her that is simply hideous. So, Kathy, before you insult anyone, take a look in the mirror. Cannot stand her. She not only interrupts all the time, but she is the knows I do mean everything! She is blatandly rude, laughs at people when it is inappropriate, speaks when not spoken to and then some. As for Tamron, I am shocked! I just think she is sweet and kind. I must admit I have never noticed her interrupting others, hwever, I will, take note now to see if she does.
  • Tamron needs to be terminated IMMEDIATELY!

I can't stand to watch the Today show if she is on it. Friday, I wrote a long message to in the comments/ feedback section. I copied and pasted the links to websites with feedback about Tamron. There is overwhelming negative feedback about her. I literally change the station when she is on. I would suggest that ALL people who want her gone send a message to the Today Show and let them know how you feel! Maybe that will get their attention.
  • tamron needs to get the boot.

I love the today show and have watched it for 30+ years. But never have I seen a host show so much disrespect and rudeness to her coworkers. She talks while they a re still talking and she interrupts them constantly. She does it all with a big flashy smile on her face to discuise her true motives. Her motive is to be constantly the center of attention. I feel the tension between then all. With Tamron the Today show is no longer fun.
  • Why is Tamron still on

Do producers. Ever read these posts ? There are tons of anti Tamron hall comments yet you still keep her ?

Why keep someone who everyone obviously dislikes ? Also tell Jeff Risen to stop yelling or turn his microphone down ! He's the loudest guy on TV, I turn the volume down so low its almost off and I can still hear him .loud loud loud, Jeff Rosen, ,,tone it down,

Please please your anchors are wearing earpieces can't someone in control room keep them from talking at once !! I usually mute my TV for a minute then check tosee if they've stopped,so annoying
  • Clean House

1.5
    Natalie is the only anchor on the show that is worth watching. All of the others are so annoying - especially Tamron and Al.
  • Savannah interview Elizabeth Warren

I cannot stand Savannah Guthrie! She is so rude. How many times are you going to keep asking Senator Warren if she is running for president? The woman said NO, shut your pie hole, stop asking and let the woman speak; you are the worst interviewer ever!!!

I cannot stand any of them, I only watched to see the Senator. The interview was pathetic.

This show is so bad! Matt is a big bore and they are all egomaniacs.
  • Tamorn

Oh my how Tamron needs to go. She needs to stop talking. I really like Natalie, she is very professional. Tamron always seems to want to run the show. Your ratings will drop with her on.
  • Prayers

I no longer watch the Today Show because of my deep dislike for Matt Lauer but... while surfing the stations this segment caught my eye and I decided to watch it. It was the March 30th show about the healing properties of prayer, how it saved and continues to save lives was refreshing and wonderful to say the least.

I just experienced a miracle through prayer and was able to relate. Thank you for this; in a media world that seems to need to know which Kardashian is going to screw up, or whose the newest Housewife of (fill in the blank) it was wonderful to see that a moment was taken to focus on what matters. Hey maybe wheb Matt retires I'll come back as a viewer, keep up the good news.
  • Note to NBC... Tamron Hall needs to go

I really was a fan of the 3rd Hour on the Today show... That is until they brought in Tamron Hall. She talks down to and over the other hosts, and speaks as if her opinion is the only one that matters. She name drops like there is no tomorrow, and is clearly annoyed when guests seem to pay more attention to Willie and Natalie. She was outright rude to Brooke Shields not too long ago on the show. Does anyone at NBC read all the negative comments and emails on various TODAY SHOW blogs? They are losing viewers left and right every time she is on. Enough is enough.
  • Are You Deaf Dumb and Blind?

I figure that has to be the reason Tamron Hall is still there! There is nothing to like about her. Unless there is something I want to see badly,I will change the channel if she is on. She changes the whole mood of the show and not for the good! She opens her mouth and I want close it. She is rude and self centered. No one on TV irritates me instantly like she does! For the sake of the RID OF HER! I feel bad for all the cast members that have to deal with her :(

• Tamron Hall

Why all the hate toward Tamron Hall? I think she's youthful, energetic and she breathes life into the show. I don't find her to be conceited or annoying at all! What's the deal people?! Just because Katie Couric is no longer on the show doesn't give anyone the right to be so HATEFUL to someone!!! Go spend all your hateful energy on something else.
  • Today Show going down the tubes

Tamron Hall must go. The integrity of the show is not good.
  • Tamron Hall must go!!!!

I no longer watch the Today show when Tamron is on. She is too annoying. She makes the co hosts uncomfortable it was is obvious. The co-hosts deserve someone better than TH. Let her go!!! You are losing viewers.

2.5
    I find her so annoying, I no longer watch the show. She interrupts everyone and today when Al was cooking the lamb ribs, she commented on every ingredient he added. Ugh!! I can no longer watch the show.
  • Tamron Hall

I can no longer watch the 3rd hour of Today. Tamron Hall is so hard to listen to. She comes across like she is better then everyone and most of the time it's uncomfortable to watch. She was rude and obnoxious when she threw the pie in Willie's face. Good for him to throw one right back at her. You could tell she was embarrassed to come back on air after the fact. If you can't take the heat Tamron, then get out of the kitchen. She needs to check her attitude at the front door. If the "powers to be" are trying to move the Today show back into first place with the ratings, then why are they not taking all of these comments into account. Today is soooo yesterday. Good Morning America!
NEW