Today Show

Weekdays 7:00 AM on NBC Premiered Jan 14, 1952 In Season

Angus_Mac

Today Show Fan Reviews (843)

4.8
  • I'm Done with Today!

After being a daily viewer for 30 years and trying to hang in after Ann Curry Billy Bush and Tamron Hall were let go the time has come! I can no longer stomach the political bias depicted by Matt and Savannah!!! I swear I saw Matt smirking while asking a slanted question about President Trump! Al needs to stop doing "Sunday echo echo echo" it is causing many to grit their teeth and plug their ears! Off to Fox and Friends I go!
  • Shame on Kathy Lee

Instead of criticizing the length of the other hosts attire. Maybe she should raise the neckline of hers as not to show crepey skin. She is really getting full of herself.
  • Enough of Hoda

I believe I'm the only one not on the Hoda bandwagon, simply can't stomach this woman anymore. I always found Kathy Lee to be tolerable. She has been on TV for many years, and I do enjoy watching her. However, Hoda is a sore loser at the games and always interrupts either the guests or Kathy Lee. They have her now on the morning hour of the Today Show, one more reason besides the political bias of Savannah and Matt, not to watch anymore. I, will try GMA one more time or the CBS morning show.
  • New Hosts Please!

That Dylan has zero personality. Honestly most of the time she just sits there with a vacant look. Its very telling that Today leadership is lost. Honestly I don't want to hear about Matt and Savannah talk about Snapchat, FB and "Selfies" anymore. Its borders on creepy given their age. I get the demographic Today is going after but these are the wrong hosts.
  • Hosts Becoming Tasteless and Corny

I'm currently watching the Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda and I'm compelled to say that the two hosts make me feel dumber with every minute they run their mouths. There's some kind of dulling and dumbing down with TV hosts these days. Their commentary is tasteless, dull, cheesy, unoriginal and predictable, and overall inappropriate. Due to their apparent popularity I fear that this dim-witted wave of television hosting in our country reflects similar lack of quality in the minds of the population of people tuning in to the show regularly.
  • 4th Hour

2.5
    1. Tell Hoda to quit using the phrase that she's "Jonesing" for something! 2. Kathy- quit talking over everyone. 3. You run out of time on EVERY segment- stop trying to be cute & let the experts do their segment. 4. Stop that Spanky Tuesday crap- it's stupid! These are just a few comments, but basically, I'm done tuning in.
  • Another Guest does not Comply

Donald Rumsfeld was on the show today and it was very humorous. He did not follow the Today show liberal script in trashing Trump. I respected him even more after this interview. Savannah gets so animated when she starts to trash Trump, his administration and policies. They need new people
  • Students at Universities need Babysitting

3.5
    Matt, since when do students at universities need to be baby sat. Universities are there to teach kids not keep track of what they are doing on their own time. Would that not be a form of spying??? Get with it Matt, put the blame where it belongs, with the kids involved with the incident!!!
  • Change Is Way Overdue

Today Show needs a real shake up. Tired of watching incompetent Mat Lauer, Savanah Guthrie is unbearable and niece and obviously so directed by whatever Lauer says and does. Get anchors who know what they are doing, can stand up for their beliefs, and represent Americans as they really are rather than elitists and pampered TV personalities. Switched to GMA with the mistreatment of Ann Curry because little Mat was scared of the growing ratings and fan base. Enough of Mat already.
  • Politically overwhelming

The political bias on the Today Show has gotten unbearable. I had to switch to GMA because I couldn't take the politics being crammed down my throat first thing in the morning. Political reporting is one thing, but the Today show has just become obnoxious and so overwhelmingly and unconditionally biased that it's hard to wade through their constant and ironic accusations of fake news and inappropriate bias. Al Roker, can you go to GMA?
  • Million a Month Lauer

So a guy they pay 2M a MONTH (over 1M/mo net) and gives free helicopter rides to his 15M+ house in the hamptons plays like he's a normal guy? This is why trump won. People like this living a very small bubble, making that kind of money with pretty much zero value add to society. Negative as they are as they come yet play the facade... Savannah Guthrie, yeah there's a real value any story about the MD girl raped by immigrants or yesterdays San Jose killing by a muslim that killed 3 white guys screaming shouts 'Allahu Akbar' when what player ....
  • Warren on the Tuesday Today show.

5.5
    I believe Warren is a loose cannon. I mean she sounds like she is out of control. The woman needs to retire. She talks in circles. She is not at all willing to work with President Trump, she is a trouble maker. I am glad Matt did finally speak up a little bit for our President.
  • Hopefull then Dismay.

After Tamron had a hissy fit and quit the show, I was sure I could sit and watch again without fear of her disrupting the show with her bloated, egotistical, self centered attitude. I had watched The Today Show for 20+ years and stopped when Tamron joined. I tolerated her for about a week before I became annoyed with her critical attitude and interjecting her biased personal views she had no business commenting on. She said, Although I'm not a parent, I would think raising an autistic child would be no problem, Tamron replied one morning while interviewing a parent of an autistic girl. She should NOT have been the person to do this interview. But this is just one example of her pompous self righteous attitude towards her guests. So I stopped watching. Needless to say I was hopeful that The Today Show would make some changes that would be helpful in getting viewer's to watch. Less fluff, more news was what I was hoping for. What I got was the complete opposite of my expectations. I finally witnessed NBC's political bias in it's coverage of President Trump's election. I was taken aback by Savannah's mean spirited attitude and distaste for the President. But she has always been a little miss priss that can never be wrong so in the end I wasn't really surprised, just disappointed. The Today Show has in fact added MORE fluff and less about news. It takes approximately 8 minutes for the anchors to cover the news, then a cooking segment, then what looks good for spring/summer fashion, followed by another cooking segment and some drivel from Matt about how he adores the Pensiatti's food. Matt is still a back stabbing, boring dude, Kathy Lee is a belligerent drunk and Savannah is just terrible as an anchor, Jenna Bush and her fake ass smile is only there because of her war mongering lieing father. She didn't get the job due to her talents as a journalist. Daddy must have pulled some strings. I love Hoda, Al and Dylan though, they actually have a personality that is appealing to watch. Unfortunately they themselves can't save the show. I won't be returning to watch the show. Some major changes still need to be made in the format for me to watch again. For now CBS this morning seems to be providing more news than the other morning shows.
  • Tamron Hall departure - a good start

News-flash--- not all viewers are upset with the shakeup on the Today show. Let's face it the Today show lost all of its unbiased news content several years ago. It was replaced by this Pollyanna style Hollywood focused entertainment that few news viewers want. The addition of Megan Kelly will not be the second coming as she does not have have the skills nor the top shelf character needed to drag the show out of the rut it is in. Want some free advice, retire Matt with dignity as there was a time when his journalism was about unbiased news, Al should stay as his career has always been balanced. Bring Natalie back in a bigger role worthy of her skills and character. Willie could be salvaged with something similar to a "cult like"de-programming of the bias and negativity. The biggest "get" is an epic hard-core journalist with a proven middle of the road track record and bulletbprooof ethics to fairly report REAL news content. A journalist who refuses to tell people what to think but rather provides ALL the facts for the viewer to decide for themselves. If the Today show can do that America may be able to get back to the basics as in the simpler days of apple pie, motherhood and Chevrolet!!!!
  • NO LONGER A FAN

What has happened to this hour show.. that I USED TO WATCH.. with intelligent, clever, interesting hosts.. NBC you have changed your political views bringing on Meghan Kelly and TODAY you gave air time to TRACE ATKINS.. NEVER AGAON will I watch, and you have lost a great many fans for the drastic changes you have made. Ms. Hall was a true journalist, very caring, smart, funny and added so much to your shows. Big mistake for allowing her to leave!! Now you hosts that re ridiculous , not smart, not funny.. very pushed in their comments and hosting abilities.. ROKER is your only savior.. Actually your entire show should be revamped!!! GOOD BYE to all NBC Today Shows!! Lets get some real news and great story coverage with no bias from CBS!!
  • No longer a FAN/ the misery continues

Must we endure Kathie Lee Gifford. She is egocentric and obnoxious. She never shuts up, it has to be all about her all of the time. The Today Show has to be able to do better. Hoda does not need Kathie Lee.

'

I had high hopes for Jenna Bush Hager, but she is turning into Kathie Lee. Interrupts constantly.

I have watched the Today show since 1980, but it is showing it's years. It has become BORING.

The 3/29 show further proves my point about Kathy Lee Gifford. She completely overtook a segment about hi tech security app's. I felt so bad for the guest. She strugglesdto keep going after Kathy Lee's talking all over it. The segment with Tom Selleck was also taken over by Kathy is all about her, and she ruins the show.
  • Don't blame NBC

4.5
    A lot of President Trump's problems are of his own doing. His pie in the sky promises may have fooled some of you but the rest of America's thinking society knew how government works as he obviously and painfully just found out. The government is not Celebrity Apprentice and he can't go around firing Senators and Congressmen. Not that it wouldn't be a good idea if he could. OUR President needs to get off Twitter and start acting like a grown man and govern they way an adult does. It's growing pains for sure and he needs to accept that not all things will go his way. If you think NBC has been harsh take a look at what he is proposing and determine for yourself if Trump is good for this country.
  • I Can't Watch Biased News Any Longer

I have been a fan of the Today show for majority of my adult life and an avid watcher for over 18 years. So much so, that I have always had a TV installed where I could watch while getting ready in the morning. I always told my husband that Al would want me to be able to watch.

The problem is Matt Lauer. He cannot stay unbiased while reporting the politics of our country. I don't relate to either extremes of our main political parties which is why I don't watch either CNN or Fox news. I have always enjoyed the Today Show because I was able to get the current events and a few light hearted stories to go along with the headlines. I stuck with the Today show through the election and I thought that after the election was decided Matt's tone would change, it has not. It is not just the words he chooses but his tone as well. I will no longer be watching the Today show. I am saddened that one of the programs that has brought me such joy to view will no longer be a part of my life, but I cannot continue to watch his personal negativity be expressed in a biased way.

I understand that I am only one voice, but we all know change happens one voice at a time.

• Enough of Savana !

After watching fo 25+ years, I can no longer watch the Today show. Savana is a terrible choice, her obvious bias, and childish facial expressions when interviewing anyone associated with president Trump is rediculous. Today show management should read these reviews!!
  • I've watched for 30 years, no more!

I have watched the today show for 30 years and although I saw the bias reporting of republicans throughout the years I've never seen it get so out of control. This is no longer a news worthy organization, it's a joke in my opinion. Go ahead and report to your Hollywood friends but don't forget they are not the majority of your viewers. I will no longer watch this news channel. Fox News here I come!! I have to say I was surprised Megan kelly went to such an organization. I liked her on fox but will not turn to NBC to see her.
  • What a joke

Just watched the Today show for the first time in forever. Wow these people are such idiots. All they want to do is paint the POTUS as a villain. LOOK ITS OVER,HES POTUS NOW. IF YOUR BIG HOLLYWOOD HEADS WERENT SO SELF CENTERED MAYBE,JUST MAYBE YOU WOULDVE CONSIDERED REAL AMERICANS THAT LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD AND YOUR NOMINEE WOULDVE WON.
  • Goodbye to NBC

Since Donald Trump was elected President of the United States, I've seen a competent News/Magazine Show turn into a cold panel of hate. Tameron Hall left, and the show is left with only Al Roker to give their honest opinion. It is a liberal slant with no balance and it is sliding and tumbling over and over itself trying to regain ratings. I hate violence. I find the hate Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie do not bother to hide for President Trump both tiring and one dimensional. This is reflected on the Evening News as well. I no longer watch NBC or MSNBC. I can not watch a program that I feel will say anything to get a better rating instead of presenting the news and letting the chips fall where they may. I have not seen this. Matt seems confused and Savannah seems unqualified. I've locked my cable boxes off NBC Channels and MSNBC. You were lucky to have had Tameron Hall but you even blew that.
  • Tamron is still above all this

Twelfth-man

And you are the prime example of flies following shit still is better than most of without this sorry so called rid of a diamond in the rough,for a needle in the haystackits a low life sh@t now run print stands for nothing but clowns
  • Third hour has become a goofy mess!

Sheinelle Jones is not "anchoring" guest hosts well. Everyone is talking over each other. Laughing, running out to the plaza for fan give-aways. I wonder if producers ever listen to just the audio track. Unintelligible. I switch to MSNBC at 9am.
  • Get ride of Matt, NBC must have cranial rectal impact.

There are so many people that have left the show and most if it is do to him. Even the rumors have moved people. All of the good female anchors are being moved and even some of the male anchors, . Willie. I'm glad Tamron is gone, i've seen many times that see has either rolled her eye or interjected to be on the camera. And just today Matt interviews Pres. Bush, couldn't Jenna have done that?
  • Dylan Dreyer and her family are truly precious!

This morning the Today Show played videos of Dylan Dreyer with her newborn baby and family. She is fantastic and they are truly precious!
  • An example of Tamron's fan base?

Star67tayloralee- You may want to check your spelling and grammar before you hit send. Your pathetic rant is not helpful to Miss Hall in the least. It's also another example of how ignorance and divisiveness go hand in hand.
  • Commercials

The Today show used to be my favorite but it now seems they give more time to commercials than programing, which gets on my last nerve. Seems you have joined the world of greed .
  • Sunday morning with Willie Geist

How dare he call Beyonce and JayZ America's Royal couple!!, Give me a break!!!
  • Tamron Hall

4.5
    I have watched the Today Show for over 30 plus years but I think i am going to check out another morning news show. I am so upset that Tamron Hall is leaving. She is one of the best Journalist and should be rewarded by NBC and not lost. I will not watch Megyn Kelly. If i wanted to watch Fox I would have watch them. NBC lost Ann C. then Natalie. I keep telling myself one more change and I am moving to another morning show. NBC I am putting you on notice this is the last time!!! Very upset over the changes.
NEW