Today Show

Weekdays 7:00 AM on NBC Premiered Jan 14, 1952 In Season

AprilFox

Today Show Fan Reviews (580)

5.2
  • Enough of Tamron Hall!

Please get rid of Tamron Hall. Nothing to do with race etc. I don't care if she is black, white or green, she is an absolute idiot and should NOT be on television!
  • Getting rid of Tamron lmao

they all say they don't like,Tamron yet they keep tuning in to see her. nice you all are attractive to her,so keep hating she'll keep getting paid. you don't like her,go to GMA are shut up and enjoy what's left of the show already.

Everyone talks at the same time and I have to change channels to stop the racket. Hard to take the constant chatter.
  • Leo and April all the way

If they have Leo and April break up and let her get back with Dominic I will be so disappointed in the show. I like Dominic but not with April.
  • STOP talking over each other!!!!!!!!

1.5
    I had to turn the tv off on Today's Take while getting ready for work. The unbelievable cackling and meaningless blather talking at the same time made me run to the remote. It was so annoying that when I turned it off I felt instant relief. They should make Tameron,Willie,Natalie and Al listen to today's broadcast with headphones to hear how annoying they sound. It's the same effect for me as a child screaming on a plane.........
  • Today Show has become a Narcissistic Reality and Celebrity show

Please bring back Professionals that care about the audience, coworkers and their job vs being Narcissistic and Opinionated

Beyond Lame and Pathetic for people to assume Racist to criticize Tamron

Would LOVE and welcome Weekend Cast Sherril for week day Today

We need Professional people

This show has fallen so low and is now beyond worse than trash tv shows and now seems to focus on Entertainment, Celebrities and tv personalities who daily act as if trying out for their own Show to feature them talking about themselves, their lives and opinions(political and otherwise)

When did the focus come off the news and guests? It is now allll about the anchors?!?

The cohosts interrupt over and over.

The hosts all talk at the same time and try to make every conversation about them

Interviews are no longer interviews on Today. They are now opportunities for combative and hostile hosts to editorialize and badger guests while promoting Hosts politics, agenda, opinions, likes and dislikes

Most of the segments seem to try to compete with Entertainment Tonight, E channel shows and Tabloids and gossip

It is excruciating to hear hosts give their personal opinions about EVERYTHING and interrupt EVERYONE

I do not believe Tamron or Al are capable of NOT making each news story and segment about them. It is instantaneous. They immediately twist the news or interview to something about THEM!

They make racist comments. WHY is this tolerated or allowed?!?

They taunt and mock their cohorts and audience even about off camera talk. WHY is that allowed?

The hosts talk so much that they almost always have to cut short the actual interview! The cooking segments are ridiculous now.

The guests body language is also ignored when the situations are awkward due to co hosts being unprofessional and rude.

I along with many others cringe, have to mute, power off or turn the channel when Al and Tamron make rude, Racist and inappropriate comments. Al thinks he is funny and plays his double standard card daily to veil his comments as 'humor'

No one really wants to see Tamron be an immature, self obsessed and giddy 'girl' who interrupts and talks over guests and co hosts. Tamron acts very immature. She makes faces, squeals, snickers, snorts and acts as if she is at Slumber party or at Recess. I can imagine how frustrating she was in Classrooms.

It is cringe worthy!

This results in making a once great show that was the start of many peoples day into a head shaking and eye rolling routine

The show is no longer appropriate for children to watch or listen to as there is so much sexual content and other content that is so inappropriate and confusing to children.

Tamron tugs at her very short dresses. She knows they are too short when she is sitting in high chairs and at most camera angles! However, she loves the attention and sometimes still must point out her feet and legs to get the attention fix she so craves and needs

If not for Today, Al would certainly be an Elementary School janitor trying to make little children laugh

Tamron would be be making weird faces and laughing inappropriately at the pick up window when someone asked her where are the napkins or straws. After that she would try working at a Party supply store where she would turn attention on herself, try on items and say "look at me" instead of helping customers.

You are over paid to read tele promoters with News and interview. You should not be paid to insult guests/co anchors and give your political and personal opinions!

READ the news and interview without editorializing

Interview and allow person to answer questions. Wait your turn to talk.....

If not for Today, what else are you qualified to do and at what salary?!?

• trying too hard

4.5
    The show has morphed. We used to stay tuned to polite, intelligent, entertaining discussion. Now the rapid chatter and overlapping speech is irritating. Sometimes the audio sounds like chickens and ducks in a cartoon. It happens a lot and we switch channels. Seems like the producers try to speed everything up. When that happens voices rise to higher frequencies and people step on each other. Savanah used to be a favorite now it's a see-how-fast-i-can talk contest with everybody. Nobody talks like this or wants to listen to this in the morning.
  • Ellie

Dont like her - SHE'S PHONY AND GIDDY.
  • Bull on the Tamron Haters/But What is going on with The Today Show.

As I believe she was hired to do, Tamron helps bring life to the show. You all forget the show was hurting in ratings before she came and I truly believe she is trying to liven things up. She has toned it down some but is great. First I want to say that I love Hoda, Tamron, Matt and Willie. And I love the Kathie Lee and Hoda segment as it.

NBS and The Today Show executives have turned the show upside down and have added too many people to the set. Now it's like a bad entertainment show with too much yacking, too many on the morning segment with a lack of balance. Where is the news element that used to prevail on the show?

Matt and Hoda are great newscasters and do well together on the first segment with Al doing the weather and either Tamron or Natalie hosting the news segment. The second segment used to be great with Al, Natalie, Willie and Tamron but now there is tension that shadows it at times.

Kathie Lee and Hoda are great together but their chemistry is being overshadowed by the additions of Jena and Regis. Neither fit in well with the segment and are bring it down. I read the reviews and it is not true that Jena is better then Kathie Lee. That chemistry is just not there when those two are not working together. Regis was great in his time on air but he just doesn't fit and NBC needs to do some back tracking. I have been watching the show for years and if you are trying to improve your ratings you are moving in the wrong direction. I find myself channel surfing a lot during the show.

I like the orange room addition but I don't feel you need five people in the first hour. When all of them are there it seems out of balance. Now you have added another person (Carson's wife) and you are over doing it. It is like it is a training ground for new people when you used to hire trained and good professional staff members.

For all the Tamron haters you guys are wrong and many of your comments seem racist in nature. I read many reviews about Tamron but there are others who are just as bad or worse. Natalie nor Jenna are that great either. When the anchor job was open she was much better. I read about her feud with Tamron because they were both trying to get a possible new anchor job and many criticized Tamron. Well why was Natalie angry at Savannah who won the position over her? It was clear from the beginning that Tamron, Willie's wife and Willie were friends. You guys want to make it sound like she is after Willie and them trying to prove to you that it is not true has put a strain on their interactions. Don't blame her blame yourselves. The first week Tamron came on haters started picking her apart, some of you love Jenna who over talks guests and seems like she is still in training when she sits in. And, I believe you need more diversity on the show not less.
  • Ballers

Should be X rated. Terrible how. Dwayne Johnson is better than this low class show.
  • Take Her Away, Please!!

Please make Tamron Hall go away! She so desperately wants to be the star. Watched Today Show since Dave Garroway through all the host changes, etc, but this woman is just too hard watch and listen to. She interrupts and talks over EVERYONE, with her loud laugh, silly facial expressions and ridiculous comments and childish antics. Obviously wants all the attention (so tiresome). She dresses inappropriately (more like a 12 yr old from the '50's) for daytime TV - frilly, WAY to short dresses that she is forever tugging at to keep from revealing too much (I think). She should take a lead from Natalie and Savanna. Way too much silliness, not enough professionalism /depth. The show, because of Tamron, is difficult to enjoy. Must say Willie, Al and Natalie show great restraint with her. Just say'n.

• THE TODAY SHOW STINKS

I have been watching the Today Show for 50 years and the quality of the show has gone downhill since Ann Curry left. It looks more like a class reunion than a credible news show. Matt and his harem are the most annoying people I have ever seen. All they do is talk to each other and talk over each other. Why have a audience is my thought. With all of them talking at once no one can understand a thing that anyone is saying. I can only watch about 45min. before I have to change the channel to Dr. Phil reruns. News flash producers who do you think is watching the show. Retired people. We don't care about the Kardashians or Katlyn (Bruce) Jenner. Get rid of the Gigglie Girls and get a credible news person. There is so many great stories out there, do a little digging and you may come up with a better show.
  • I DON'T WATCH TODAY ANYMORE!

3.5
    The Today Show was the first thing I turned on in the morning since I retired and looked forward to it. I can't put my finger on it but it doesn't have the same quality. My husband feels the same and he complains that it has turned into a 'female show'. I just don't see any interesting interviews anymore. I don't see anything of quality to listen to. I'm disappointed in the programming but I just can't take anymore mindless viewing. I've been watching HLN or FOX. I also miss Ann Curry a lot and hate the way she was dismissed!!
  • Yamerin Tamron

She won`t shut up. I`ve watched the Today show for 35 years. but am more and more going to CNN or GMA. It has lost the class that Tom, Jane and Katie gave it.

Now just a bunch of talking (mostly over each other).

Blacks make up 13% of the US population but 50 to 75% of the shows hosts and special contributors. Almost no Asian, Hispanic etc. It`s no wonder their ratings are down. Yes it`s close to Goodbye for me.

No Wonder:

via press release:

"GMA" is #1 for 2nd Quarter 2015

Marking Third Consecutive 2nd Quarter Win

"GMA" Wins 12th Consecutive Quarter in Total Viewers and

11th Straight Win in Adults 25-54

• Goodbye Today Show

Unable to understand what any one person is saying due to Tamron yelling her views non-stop.

The show, which I loved for so many years has gone a kindergarten class...

everyone talking at once. Where did the quality show go?
  • Tamron Hall and Matt Lauer smell like poop

get rid of Tamron Hall and Matt Lauer they both ruined the show. Tamron nasty remarks she acts like she run the show she thinks she is always right,, Matt Lauer what is there to say we heard it all he is still a dick time to change the channel I will start watching Good Morning America,, I will miss Savannah, Carson & Dylan,Natalie, Al, Willie, most of all Sheinelle with her bright smiles she always makes the mornings better,,if i find out Matt and Tamron are gone i will come back but until then bye bye
  • Ugh!!!!! Today and now Macys July 4th celebration? !

I can't take her anymore! She's just awful. I have to tolerate her on the Macys July 4th celebration now too?! How cruel is NBC? are NOT a trying to dress like one! I mute the TV when shes is too much. NBC has put me over the edge. Im done!
  • "Goodbye, 'Today'"

Turned on'Today' this morning and first thing saw Tamron Hall---realized I just couldn't watch anymore so I finally did as many others have done and changed the channel. Wish NBC execs had used Sheinelle instead of Tamron.

Turned on Today again and realized that Tamron's exaggerated laugh, movements, and facial expressions are a real turn off
  • Gag Tamron Hall

Please explain manners to her. She talks over everyone! I'm going to have to stop watching since I can't hear what anyone says anyway. It's NOT the Tamron Hall show!
  • Tamaron Hall was bad enough, now this!

Was having a hard time watching, and more so, listening to Tamron Hall on the 3rd hour of the Today show, because, she is loud, obnoxious and says stupid things and seems to be combative with her co-hosts.

Now, to make things worse, you have Ellie Kemper. She is awful! Now it seems she and Tamron are fighting for attention. And the 3 of them just talk over one another and all I hear is noise instead of conversation. What has happened to this show? By the way, love Willie, Matt, Savana, Natalie, Carson and Al. Dylan is great and Hoda is wonderful!

• Please replace Tamron Hall

Love Matt, Savannah, Natalie, Al, Willie, Hoda, Kathie Lee, Sheinelle, Carson & Dylan. The cast is classy, informative of current news and fun in the morning. Unfortunately, Tamron tries to dominate the scene every day. She interrupts and talks over people and comes across as arrogant and rude. The days she is not there are always better viewing.

Please replace her!!!
  • Tamron isn't on Today as much - so glad.

I've watched Today show for many years, I can take Tamron in small doses, she's fine doing her own news but when you put her with the group she always seems to need to be the center of attention. I like Natalie and Willie's hour, hated it when Tamron was on there, she has to talk OVER everyone. Glad they've scaled her back. I think Willie and Natalie should take over as the main hosts when Matt retires.
  • Have to switch channels when Tamron speaks

Tamron is such an annoying person I have to change channels when she is in a disappointing since I have watched Today show for many years and love all the other hosts. Tamron is soooo phony and always trying to take charge. Willie ought to punch her lights out!
  • I'm not a fan of Tamron Hall, are you?

I'm just wondering what other people think of Tamron Hall. I have watched the Today Show for many many years. And it has never felt less cohesive than it does now. I truly believe that the problem has become worse since Tamron came. The hosts don't seem to get along at all and they talk over each other constantly. Anyone else feel that way??
  • It has come to this.

Morning News is now nothing more than GOP candidates vying for the Presidential nomination. The more the merrier, but the quality will suffer. It's back evening news only.
  • Savannah Guthrie

Yes I now do Good Morning America also so I'll return if Anne Curry returns
  • XM Sirius side of the show.

I have been watching the show for years. Now that I am a truck driver I appreciate being able to listen while on the road. I love Matt and miss Katie Couric. However with the few new faces they are all still like family. The only negative is the girl who does the XM. She talks to the crowd outside and speaks to the gang in their dressing rooms. SHE IS VERY INSENSITIVE. She makes jokes at the wrong time and doesn't have a heart. Once there was a fire in NY and Matt could smell it in his apartment. She made a joke! Thank god for Matt who put her in her place. This morning she said one of the crew was in a bad mood and of course he corrected her. The shooting in NC, she really had no care in her voice. Most of the time when I hear her I turn down the volume. I feel she is hurting the reputation of the show. Thank god for everyone else to keep the show as awesome as it is. She should be replaced. I will continue to start my days with the Today show and continue to turn down the volume when I hear her.
  • Samantha Guthrie Please!

I can't stand Samantha Guthrie, if she is on I will watch Good Morning America. Now she is on Nightly News, so can't watch that. Her squeaky voice is annoying, and she is no Ann Curry. Where is Ann? I haven't forgotten how she was dumped and replaced with an inferior product - Samantha. Who is making the decisions down there?
  • Tamron Hall is fake and needs to sit down

Tamron doesn't believe people should lose their jobs after a crime. I am sure the Duggars are making money. I don't agree with Tamron anymore. Tamron stated in an interview with Ray Rice and also other cases that abusers shouldn't lose their career. If 19 Kids and counting pedo is making a living off of a tv show isn't that part of a career? She "supports victims" and throws money to charity but says cruel things like this. I can't deal with her her anymore. So if someone in her family was molested, raped, or abused would she let them get off that easy? I'm sure she would do all she could without a thought. I can't believe the things that she says and she has discouraged a community of abuse victims with her statements. I am sure she thinks the show should air. I am no longer a fan. How can someone so intelligent have a head full of air? I am no longer her supporter. My daughter is 15 and I don't want her to look up to Tamron anymore.

She is so fake and if she isn't getting tweets of people slobbing all over her then you are nothing to her. She is more involved with herself and her image than truly lending a hand to the community and her supporters sending hateful replies via twitter. She seems to be this charming and good hearted person but in reality she is heartless. I am sure if it weren't for her assets and beauty she would be dismissed and history. You are not all that Tamron so please have a seat. No one cares about your opinions and you are selfish and disgrace. Please go make your own show and let it be all about you because after all it is Tamron's world and we just live in it.

• Is Tamron Fired?

I'm wondering where Tamron is? Did Natalie claw her eyes out? She seems to have been gone all week.