A The Tomorrow People Community
The CW

... American Horror Story Season 3 isn't even over yet, but all anybody's talking about is Season 4. It still doesn't have an official name, but it does have an official location. Sort of. The fourth iteration of Ryan Murphy's nightmare factory will either remain in New Orleans or move to Santa Fe, New Mexico. And as you already know, Season 4 will be Jessica Lange's last, but Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates have both agreed to return. Series co-creator Ryan Murphy has said that it won't tell a contemporary story, and that Season 3 will begin dropping hints at what's to come around Episode 11. Color me intrigued. [EW]

BUSINESS TIME

... Moira Walley-Beckett, whose writing credits include Breaking Bad's "Ozymandias" and "Gliding Over All," has another project in the works, this time at Starz. It's a dark and gritty series called Flesh and Bone, and it's about... ballet dancers. In my head I've decided that it's a darker version of Bunheads, and I'm already in love with it. Flesh and Bone centers on Claire Robbins, a young ballet dancer who joins a prestigious ballet company in New York. The series is hiring real ballet dancers, including former American Ballet Theatre principal dancer Irina Dvorovenko, current American Ballet Theatre soloist Sascha Radetsky (Charlie from Center Stage!), and Ballet Arizona company dancer Raychel Diane Weiner. But you wanna know the real cherry on top of this cake? Ethan Stiefel, who played Cooper Nielson in Center Stage, is on board as a choreographer and consultant. [Starz via press release]

... Michael Chiklis is looking to return to TV with a new series based on a comic book... that he wrote. Chiklis is partnering with IDW Entertainment, the new division of IDW Publishing, to develop and produce his 2010 comic Pantheon as a live-action series. Created by Chiklis, Anny Simon Beck, and Marc Andreyko, the story centers on ancient Greek gods who return to Earth in the near future to find it ravaged by war. [Deadline]

... I can now confirm that the entire judging panel for America's Got Talent, including Howard Stern, will be back for Season 9. And in case you're like me and have no idea who judges which competition series anymore, the non-Stern members of the AGT panel are Heidi Klum, Mel B of the Spice Girls, and Howie Mandel. Nick Cannon will also return as host when the competition series premieres this summer. [NBC via press release]

... CBS will re-air three episodes of The Crazy Ones back-to-back-back on Thanksgiving Day in an effort to help you sleep soundly after stuffing your face full of turkey and mashed potatoes. Kidding! Sarah Michelle Gellar is my queen, and James Wolk, well, he's something. The three episodes being rebroadcast are “Breakfast Burrito Club” at 8:31pm, “The Spectacular” at 9:01pm, followed by “Bad Dad” at 9:31pm. I predict I'll be snoring by 8:33pm. [CBS via press release]

... Laurence Fishburne is reprising his role of Socrates Fortlow from the 1998 HBO movie Always Outnumbered. The pay-cable network is developing a series around the character, titled The Right Mistake, which is based on Walter Mosley's novels featuring Fortlow, an ex-con seeking redemption. [Deadline]

... Foyle's War, which ran from 2002-2010 on ITV, has been renewed for another three-episode season. Michael Kitchen will return as Detective Chief Superintendent Christopher Foyle, as will Honeysuckle Weeks as his trusted associate Samantha Stewart. The new episodes will take their inspiration from real events in the early days of the Cold War. Production begins in January, with an anticipated air date of sometime in 2015. [ITV via press release]

BANSHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEWS

... Hey, Banshee fans, look! It's the key art for Season 2! I'm looking forward to becoming obsessed with the series, which is sitting pretty on my holiday "Shows to Watch" list. Banshee returns to Cinemax on Friday, January 10 at 10pm. [CInemax via press release]

SAY GOODBYE TO HAPPINESS NEWS

... Some nice lady/gent had a lot of free time on his/her hands and went through all of the books in the Song of Ice and Fire series (a.k.a. the Game of Thrones books) and put a Post-It flag on every page where someone died. You can see the (non-spoiler!) results below. That was very, um, kind of them.

CASTING NEWS

... Elizabeth Hurley is joining The Tomorrow People. Or rather, her voice is. She'll lend it to the role of Alice, ULTRA's vindictive super-computer. Fun fact: Dan Stevens (Downton Abbey's Matthew) voices TIM, the super-computer of the Tomorrow People. [E! Online]

... Leah Remini is returning to TV as a recurring character on TV Land's The Exes. She'll play Stuart’s (David Alan Basche) sister Nicki, whose 17-year marriage recently ended after her husband had an affair. She's described as "a tough-talking, no-nonsense, stylish, and sexy woman from Staten Island." Sounds like Remini should have no trouble with this one. [Deadline]

REQUIRED READING

... Sons of Anarchy creator Kurt Sutter chatted with Entertainment Weekly about this week's OMGWTFBBQ episode, and during the interview, he said he won't be killing my favorite character Juice, but I don't know that I believe him. That said, the Q&A is still worth a read for fans of the show. [EW]

... In that same vein, if you're a fan of Person of Interest, which also had an OMGWTFBBQ episode this week, you miiiight want to check out this interview right here. [EW]

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/5/2014

Season 1 : Episode 22

50 Comments
Follow this Show
Members