A The Tomorrow People Community
The CW (ended 2014)
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: The Tomorrow People

Join in on the The Tomorrow People general show discussion.

Discussion
Jul 11, 2014
End of the TV Show
Hey guy's ...
i just want to ask you if you're so sorry as I'm that the series won't continue ?
I will miss it so much .
It was one of the greatest TV shows I have ever seen ...
What do you think about it ?
Discussion
Mar 24, 2014
Confused
When and why did the show switch from a Wednesday (paired with Arrow) to Monday nights??? I hate that shows have all these stupid one or two week breaks every other episode in the spring but changing nights as well?? Do we infer from this that the show is not being renewed? If that is the case why should we bother watching the rest of the season at all??
Discussion
Mar 06, 2014
Episode 1.15 "Enemy of My Enemy" Alternate Ending?
I thought Julian would succeed at pushing TTP out of their underground home, and the subsequent episodes would focus on them living out in the open (I know they had a safe house, but for how long? Especially if they just teleported right back into the secret lair after Julian was killed) and adapting to new challenges in constant vulnerability. It'd be a nice change to them locating breakouts before Ultra every episode, and Stephen would have no choice but to choose between TTP and Ultra, if they weren't hidden anymore. What do you guys think? Did you like the "happy" ending of this episode, or did you have something else in mind too?
staff
staff
Discussion
Jan 16, 2014
Idiocy
This isn't really a discussion. I'm just irritated and want to rant. I'm currently 5 minutes into tonight's episode and Cara is pissing me off. So Stephen wakes up for the experiment and tells you he spoke to his father and your response is to say "Well, you were dead so how can we know what you saw is real?" Heifa, of course he was dead!! That was the point of the experiment!! The point was for him to die and stop time so he could find his father in this other realm. What was the point of risking his life and performing this experiment with the intent to find his father if you weren't going to believe what he said when he came back?! Then why do the experiment? What was the point? I am highly irritated by things that don't make sense ...Read more
Discussion
Nov 12, 2013
Pace and Reveals - Good or Bad?
Ok, here's the thing, I like this show, I do - as a CW new show, it has potential, I can't deny it... but at the same time I'm also a little conflicted and worried...

The pace and progression of this show are extreemly quick in my opinion - which could be either a fun ride or a dangerous thing...

We're 5 episodes in and already we had a bunch of new big reveals that usually, on other shows of this genre, take a lot more than mere 5 eps.

Let's review here for a second - shall we?

- Jedekiah being Stephen's uncle and the bad guy at the same time - Granted, that pretty much a big part of the show's premise - but still. I know shows that whould have taken at least 3 episodes to land that little gem on us...

- Ultra being only a ...Read more
Discussion
Oct 18, 2013
Maybe the Tomorrow People can kill?
After watching the first two episodes I find that I am very curious about the "homo-superiors" inability to kill. It has clearly been made known to us in each of the first two episodes that they can't take a life. However, after watching the second episode and learning that not only can they control objects with their minds, but people as well has me thinking. Would a "homo-superior" be able to kill indirectly by having someone under their control perform the act. This is something that has been running through my mind over the last 24 hours and I'm curious to hear other people's thoughts on it.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 22 Season 1
Son of Man
Aired
Episode 21 Season 1
Kill Switch
Aired
Episode 20 Season 1
A Sort of Homecoming
Aired
Episode 19 Season 1
Modus Vivendi
Aired
Episode 18 Season 1
Smoke and Mirrors
Aired
Dr. Jedikiah Price
Cara Coburn
Russell Kwon
Stephen Jameson
John Young

The Tomorrow People is a remake of The UK series of the same name that aired during the 1970's.

The Tomorrow People are the next step in human evolution, blessed with the powers of Telekinesis, Telepathy and Teleportation

The Tomorrow People are hunted by and engaged in a war with agents of ULTRA; An elite, paramilitary group led by the devious Dr. Jedikiah Price. Jedikiah and ULTRA will stop at nothing to eradicate what they see as a threat to the human race.

The key to ending the war and finding salvation lies with Stephen Jameson: A normal teenager who begins hearing voices and teleporting in his sleep.

Hoping to save his sanity Stephen decides to listen to one of the voices in his head, which leads him to his first encounter with The Tomorrow People, John, Cara and Russell.

In the end Stephen must make a choice between helping ULTRA in exchange for the chance at a normal life or helping The Tomorrow People who offer him a home where he would truly belong. Stephen chooses his own path and sets out on journey to uncover the truth about the disappearance of his father and the future of The Tomorrow People.

moreless
  • 8:00 pm
    America's Got Talent Semi-Final 1
    NEW
    NBC
  •  
    Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Adolfo/Ashley
    NEW
    FOX
  • 9:00 pm
    Zoo Emotional Contagion
    NEW