A The Tomorrow People Community
The CW
staff
live from beverly hills, it's tca!
Jul 18, 2014
The CW's Mark Pedowitz on the The 100's Success, Wanting Another Supernatural Spin-off, and Why Beauty and the Beast Lives On
Plus: There's more Whose Line on the way, and why Star Crossed and The Tomorrow People were canceled.
staff
available talent
May 13, 2014
8 Newly Unemployed Actors Who Need to Return to TV ASAP
Will someone please hire these talented but out-of-work performers now that their shows have been canceled?
staff
the good, the bad, and the ugly
May 08, 2014
The CW Renews The 100, Hart of Dixie, and BATB; Cancels Star-Crossed, The Tomorrow People, and The Carrie Diaries
The network also picked up four new series for next fall.
staff
the chosen one
May 06, 2014
The Tomorrow People Season Finale Review: Rage Against the Machine
With "Son of Man," The Tomorrow People went full Matrix.
staff
pop or lock?
Apr 17, 2014
The 12 Biggest Bubble Shows of 2014: Will They Be Renewed or Canceled? (UPDATED)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Community, The Mentalist, and more are on the chopping block.
Story
Mar 29, 2014
That The 100 Will Be The Tomorrow People's Death Knell Is A Criminal Offense, CW!
The CW has capitalized on the insult to its audience that is The 100 - quite literally the most transparently idiotic storytelling this side of Battlefield Earth---by pitting it against The Tomorrow People, a show that did not start well... but that, by anyone's estimation, has steadily improved from episode-to-episode (and never began, like The 100 has, by proudly presenting the middle-finger to anyone with a brain).

The Tomorrow People made a fatal mistake in not bringing the murky morality of Ultra and Jedikiah to the foreground with an initial, gripping story-arc - a mistake that has, much to my regret, likely cost us the potential I believe this show could have attained given time.

However: The CW has made a fatal and costly mistake in expecting profitable returns on the high-budget, unlikeable, absurdly terrible and sure-to-swiftly-fade The 100 in its place.

Place bets on your disagreements below: Next year, I ...Read more
staff
when does star-crossed end?
Feb 27, 2014
News Briefs: The CW Sets Finale Dates for Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, and More
Plus: Taraji P. Henson gets a new job, Mind Games is off to a tricky start, and meet the biggest Breaking Bad out there.
staff
stoppin' time
Feb 06, 2014
The Tomorrow People "Things Fall Apart" Review: How You Met Your Mother
And great big cliffhanger sends The Tomorrow People off for another brief hiatus.
Story
Jan 18, 2014
The Tomorrow People: "The Citadel" Review: Candles Are a Girl's Best Friend
Somewhere buried deep within the characters of The Tomorrow People is a great television show waiting to be found. I wasn’t convinced of this early on in the season, but each week I keep coming back with a little more excitement about getting to watch the show again. While this week introduced an interesting concept in the form of The Citadel and we had a change in leadership among the Tomorrow People it still felt like there was something missing. Throw in the fact that the midseason giant cliffhanger was more or less wrapped up in the opening minute of the episode and I wasn’t too enthusiastic about this week’s episode.

This week started off where we left of at the end of the midseason finale as Stephen was being “killed”. This week we witnessed the resolution to this experiment as Stephen successfully communicated with his father ...Read more
staff
quick, call olivia pope!
Jan 03, 2014
News Briefs: ABC Is Now Limiting Online Streaming of its Shows
Plus: Sherlock scores big across-the-pond, Bruce Springsteen heads to The Good Wife, and Matt Smith's final Doctor Who goes out on top.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 22 Season 1
Son of Man
Aired
Episode 21 Season 1
Kill Switch
Aired
Episode 20 Season 1
A Sort of Homecoming
Aired
Episode 19 Season 1
Modus Vivendi
Aired
Episode 18 Season 1
Smoke and Mirrors
Aired
Dr. Jedikiah Price
Cara Coburn
Russell Kwon
Stephen Jameson
John Young

The Tomorrow People is a remake of The UK series of the same name that aired during the 1970's.

The Tomorrow People are the next step in human evolution, blessed with the powers of Telekinesis, Telepathy and Teleportation

The Tomorrow People are hunted by and engaged in a war with agents of ULTRA; An elite, paramilitary group led by the devious Dr. Jedikiah Price. Jedikiah and ULTRA will stop at nothing to eradicate what they see as a threat to the human race.

The key to ending the war and finding salvation lies with Stephen Jameson: A normal teenager who begins hearing voices and teleporting in his sleep.

Hoping to save his sanity Stephen decides to listen to one of the voices in his head, which leads him to his first encounter with The Tomorrow People, John, Cara and Russell.

In the end Stephen must make a choice between helping ULTRA in exchange for the chance at a normal life or helping The Tomorrow People who offer him a home where he would truly belong. Stephen chooses his own path and sets out on journey to uncover the truth about the disappearance of his father and the future of The Tomorrow People.

moreless
  • 8:00 pm
    Masters of Illusion Jaws of Death
    NEW
    CW
  • 9:00 pm
    Dateline NBC Bad Blood
    NEW
    NBC
  •  
    What Would You Do?
    NEW