The Tomorrow People

The CW (ended 2014)

VConn

The Tomorrow People Fan Reviews (52)

• Love it

Superb
  • stupid

you guys did the dumbest thing ever by stopping the tomorrow people. you guys must not know a thing about what the public likes. this show was most probably the best show you guys have ever guys made a very big mistake by cancelling that amazing show. if you see everyones reviews you can see that the all agree with me. you guys are very very stupid for cancelling this show. i hope that you will soon realise your big and stupid mistake and put this amazing and worthy show back on. you cant finish this show with 1 season. i hope u take this into deep consideration and get working quickly as the public and i are very disappointed and are impatiently waiting for the new season. :| you made a very big mistake...
  • Sux!!!

Cancelling this show was the suckiest thing you guys could've done in the history of the most suckiest things in the world!!! You Suck!!!
  • Season 1 In 5days.

Great story and so many potential for season 2 and 3, it's a shame that some average shows get continued and good shows with above 8rating like this one get cancelled.

Shame :/
  • Need more Tomorrow People

Y can't end it there some many questions still need to be answered. I ask you please do not stop showing Tomorrow People. There is a season two defiantly need to answer questions.
  • where do we go from here

this is a remake of an old series and even that never had any where as many episodes as this does - so they did well to make it last the equivalent of two series in UK and I feel they did very well. I think it could have only gone another series
  • fuckers

I liked tomorrow people put it back on u fuckers now
  • mas temporadas por favor!!!! more seasons please!!!

Es una excelente serie, deben haber ms temporadas.

It is an excellent series, should have more seasons.
  • More Tomorrow People Now please!

Why cancel a show that had a terrific cast, wonderful story line and great writing, plus excellent special effects? I just watched the whole season of THE TOMORROW PEOPLE in one sitting on netflix and can not believe that there is no season 2 being produced anywhere. PLEASE, some channel out there with some brains and courage must wake up and give the people what they would TOMORROW PEOPLE NOW!!! Just give it a second chance, someone with some sci-fi power somewhere, please! Viewers all over the world are mourning the loss of the show THE TOMORROW PEOPLE!
  • season 2

The show was awesome. .please make season 2
  • YOU HAVE TO BRING IT BACK

I don't know why this show was canceled, but they need to reconsider and bring it back. It had such a promising future I know it.
  • PLEASE BRING IT WITH SEASON 2!!

I really love this show!! Whenever I missed a episode, I would go on my phone to watch it.. That's how much I liked it.. The action was awesome and there was always a surprise twist! Cara and Russell were my favorite characters and jedikah was to and Stephen. I was super mad when I heard they were going to cancel it! Like really?! The plot is a bit of a played out theme but it works perfectly for this.. Please bring it back!
  • seriously!!!!!

what is wrong with you people !!!!
  • N-O-W !!!

We want this show back as soon as possible!!
  • Bring it back

My co-workers and I got addicted to this show and now it is cancelled. Bring it back. We all love it!
  • Makes quite the use out of 4+ powers :P Curious in the original too

Most ep (13-14)
  • really!!!

so they cancel the tomorrow people and renew beauty and the beast!!!! really!!!!!
  • I've lost faith in humanity...

I don't understand why people prefer to keep shows like jerseyshore or kardashians which only diminish people mental capacity instead keeping ones that allows us to be creative imaginators (yes, I made that up).
  • 3 T's: Telepathy, Teleportation & Telekinesis Ingenious!

To the cast, writers, directors, producers, production & distribution companies you're all amazing!

You've created a show that's beyond humans imagination that encourages you to believe the impossible

This show is worth the hassle! It may not be some peoples cup of tea, hey ho. They don't know what they're missing! They don't know true goodness when they see it

Don't crush others dreams & happiness. Just because some can't appreciate the hard work of the master piece. We truly appreciate it

If you get enough reviews please bring it back?

I'm rating it a 10!! Well deserved! I don't know why it says 9.5
  • tomorrow people

you cant just cancel the show like that its a great show

idiots
  • MORE TOMORROW PEOPLE

This is a really good show. I look ford to seeing it every week. Five other of my mates also love this show. We want another series.
  • I want more Tomorrow People!

I liked the Tomorrow People :( Do I have an argument as to why to keep it on. Not really I just liked it. I looked foreword to this show every week.
  • The first few episodes were ho-hum, but at some point it kicked into high gear...

I found the first few episodes of the show, maybe the first 5 or so, to be a very ho-hum cookie cutter teeny bopper super powers show. It didn't have the same appeal for me that Alphas had and not enough super-powery fun.

However at some point the show really kicked it into high gear by dropping a plot bombshell at the end of every episode that basically dropped your jaw with the next episode explaining or elaborating on that bombshell. Some of them were rather 'holy moments and not at all deus ex turn of events.

In all honesty I feel the first quarter of the season was a little weak and didn't retain the people that would have enjoyed the direction the show took. Part of me also thinks if they had Stephen just a bit more super-powery than they portrayed him and more than everyone else, people might have wanted to see more.
  • Bye Bye Tomorrow People

It will sorely be missed. Aside from the eye candy and storyline, it was a great show!

CW has confirmed the cancellation of The Tomorrow People...
  • slow start but good show

have to say at the beginning it wasn't so much interesting but in the last few episodes, the series has gotten more interesting
  • Dull Dull Dull

What a terribly boring program. I watched the first episode and came to the swift conclusion that this Tv Series is not worth my effort.

Terrible action and a very THIN story plot provide the recipe for a unintelligent show. I suspect this was written by kids or immature adults hoping to cash in on the current infestation of CSI/Fringe type programs that are flooded on the current market. You can see it is written for teens.

Very wooden acting throughout with over enthusiastic actors provide a recipe for disaster.

Please stop these terrible shows... The Tomorrow people isn't clever funny or entertaining in any form whatsoever.

Its brain melting at best. I can't think of a single good thing to say so I'd better shut up.

The original 70's Tomorrow People was written for children.... not much has changed in 30 years....
  • Love the show

Remember the original and was certainly a great concept, so pleasure to see an updated version. Ok takes a little time to get in to but then doesn't every decent show. Certinly worth a second season as curious to see how the characters develop
  • cool show

this is a great show, i really hope they don't kill it after 1 season!!!
  • Renewal, pretty please?

Please get this show renewed!
  • Great Show!

Yes, it was a bit slow at first. But it has built and built. The suspense has you counting the days until the next episode. Each episodes cliffhanger has you dying for more.

There is so much potential to expand the story, it would be a shame if they killed it off after only one season.
< 1 2