better then i thought

Ferrovax

[21]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 6
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    I liked the NY skyline better than the LA one on now. Looked better to me.

The SUPER MARIO BROS. background hired Chuck Norris to kill both the NY and LA skyline backgrounds. Thats right the SUPER MARIO BROS. background is that AWESOME!!!!!!! BRING IT BACK NBC.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[22]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 32
    I will say one thing though (I still love the show and Im NOT trying to pick on it) but that Twitter Tracker thing is already getting a bit old. They should really try to do it maybe once a week or something because its such a long segment and that voice can get pretty annoying after a while but they do it like every 3 days. He hasnt done Celebrity Survery since he came out to LA and there are other segments and skits he can do but hasnt because of TT. Im just saying is all..

evildevil97

[23]Jun 20, 2009
    • level: 26
    He did Celebrity Survey the first Friday he was out.
    Twitter Tracker has been done on a weekly basis. The first two Tuesdays, and the third Thursday.

TheDiamondDog

[24]Jun 20, 2009
    • level: 61
    I thought he might cut back on Celeb Survey so he doesn't offend guests that now will appear on his show that maybe hadn't before.

stellarchick86

[25]Jun 20, 2009
    evildevil97 wrote:

Really?? I dont remember that really...And it seems since he moved to L.A. hes done the wax museum thing, random LA scenes, and the TT thing so if Ive noticed hes done the TT thing alot it must be pretty bad because I didnt think he did too much of 1 thing at Late Night at all.

evildevil97

[26]Jun 20, 2009
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    evildevil97 wrote:

Really?? I dont remember that really...

http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/video/clips/celebrity-survey-pt-1-060509/1119562/
    http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/video/clips/celebrity-survey-pt-2-060509/1119561/

HelloStuart

[27]Jun 20, 2009
    • level: 63
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    I thought he might cut back on Celeb Survey so he doesn't offend guests that now will appear on his show that maybe hadn't before.

Unless you genuinely think Conan and his producers are trying to nab Paris Hilton, Kirstie Alley, and former President Bush as guests, I'm assuming not.

stellarchick86

[28]Jun 21, 2009
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Unless you genuinely think Conan and his producers are trying to nab Paris Hilton, Kirstie Alley, and former President Bush as guests, I'm assuming not.

Yeah, I feel the same way (plus Paris came on a few nights ago). On 'Chelsea Lately' she will totally ream celbs a new one and yet they still come on her show (and its in LA). Now maybe its because hers is on E, a less high profile channel, and this is NBC but celebs know if it wasnt for them the interviewers wouldnt have a show and if it wasnt for the interviewers they wouldnt have a place for promoting whatever. So I think they look past it for that. Plus with Jay out of commission until fall, I think they want to go on Conan more than ever since theres one less show now they can go on. These are just my feelings anyway.

evildevil97 wrote:

http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/video/clips/celebrity-survey-pt-1-060509/1119562/
    http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/video/clips/celebrity-survey-pt-2-060509/1119561/

Alright, lol, I will take your word for it. Thanks lol. Basically, he doesnt have to do CS more, just TT less. I was just using CS as another option of something he can do to take up time because I couldnt think of anything else (except 'Headlines' but do people care about that anymore?) so I was sort of trying to say that but failed lol.

evildevil97

[29]Jun 21, 2009
    I wasnt trying to prove it was done. Just figured you might want to see it.

One of Conan's staffers (possibly a writer. I'm not too sure), Aaron Bleyeart, has a daily blog at the official website (nbc.com/conan). He responds to pretty much every comment on the entries (so long as it's in the most recent entry). I complained (as kindly as I could) about the overuse of Twitter Tracker, and he said that even he was surprised how often it's been used.

As far as I know, that's the best way to give direct feedback on the show.

stellarchick86

[30]Jun 21, 2009
    evildevil97 wrote:
    I complained (as kindly as I could) about the overuse of Twitter Tracker, and he said that even he was surprised how often it's been used.

Oh! Thats awesome! Thank you! And sorry for the misunderstanding

HelloStuart

[31]Jun 22, 2009
    • level: 63
    evildevil97 wrote:

One of Conan's staffers (possibly a writer. I'm not too sure), Aaron Bleyeart, has a daily blog at the official website (nbc.com/conan). He responds to pretty much every comment on the entries (so long as it's in the most recent entry). I complained (as kindly as I could) about the overuse of Twitter Tracker, and he said that even he was surprised how often it's been used.

Aaron is the staff researcher. One of his responsibilities is to write a "cheat sheat" of basic info about each guest, which is later typed onto blue cards.

thecomedianky

[32]Jun 22, 2009
    • level: 19
    evildevil97 wrote:

i now know 2 writers

evildevil97

[33]Jun 23, 2009
    thecomedianky wrote:
    i now know 2 writers
    Brian Stack and Brian McCann!