The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien

NBC (ended 2010)

JasmineHR

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien Fan Reviews (12)

• NBC is the dumbest f***ing network ever! If it weren't for Chuck I would stop watching them completely!

WTF? Is all I can say, how dumb can the network be, do they want old ass fogies watching them and then when they die NBC can just be screwed? They should keep Conan he reaches a much younger audience! I love him and I am 23. I cannot stand Jay Leno never could. And I never watched the Tonight Show when he was host. I would rather watch Letterman or ANYTHING else. Of course I'm sure the ratings don't reflect mine or many other peoples switch since Conan became host, because of the retarded ratings "System" we have. I don't care how it works if they are not monitoring and/or surveying everyone then they do not have totally accurate results. TV networks are so dumb and annoying it make me want to quit watching TV altogether. Good luck Conan! I hope the future brings you happiness and I will miss watching you everday on my DVR (lol). Jay Leno please retire and leave my TV forever and I will be very thankful.