What do you think of Rickey Minor?

What do you think of Rickey Minor?

mr_snakeabee

[1]Aug 22, 2010
    • level: 7

Does any anybody like Rickey Minor? I think he tries way too hard to look cool and seems really stiff all the time. The bits that he does sometimes with Leno just seem so forced.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rebel-Man

[2]Nov 23, 2010
    • level: 16
    I think he is dandy. The music is pretty darn good. It's not as awkward as it was over the summer.

Antique22

[3]Nov 27, 2011
    • level: 11

Before learning that he was gonna be Jay Leno's bandleader on The Tonight Show I knew very little about Rickey Minor because he played drums on a few of my Whitney Houston cds and he is a talented drummer and not only has Rickey Minor performed for Whitney Houston he has performed for Brian McKnight Faith Evans Keyshia Cole and Chrisette Michele. Rickey Minor is cool and I think he used Whitney Houston's management company Nippy Inc. to get connected with Jay Leno. What's the story behind Rickey Minor's starting appearence as Jay Leno's bandleader on The Tonight Show?,

Tiki

stubbies4

[4]Nov 2, 2012
    • level: 6

Just a quick correction : Rickey Minor is a bassist, not a drummer. He was Whitney Houston's musical director and he was the original musical director of American Idol for 10 years. That's just a few of his many accomplishments. He is and always has been a very humble and low key gentleman.