The Tonight Show

NBC (ended 1957)

The Tonight Show Fan Reviews (5)

7.2
  • jimmy fallon show

not liking it too like watching saturday nite live 6 times a WANT TO say its a take on the tonight show with Johnny NOT he was on for 1 1/2 hrs back when he was doing extra stuff besides interviewing guest miss the interviews,thats what i watched it for,the latest on the celebs and their current endeavors. So now I watch Jimmy least he KNOWS how to interact w/o saying " hey lets play a game because i'm a competitive prick and i practiced it all week-end and i'm gonna bet you at
  • A good source of entertainment.

The Tonight Show has always been a good source of late night entertainment. It has been funny for a long time starting with Johnny Carson and ending with Jay Leno. Personally, I think Johnny was better but that is just my take. My favorite bit in today's reality is Headlines. I think that it is really funny, but I doubt those are all real. Either way, it is a really funny bit and I like Jay walking as well. Leno does have some good bits I must say. Now that Connan is taking over sometime this year, I fear the show will not be as good. Thank you.
  • most people hate it now

Most people hate it now but jay leno is funny too yes johnny was the best buy jay hes a nice guy. jay i really like his headlines im gonna cry when conan replaces him that will be crap conan's okay but hes no jay. watch this show if you like late nite shows i reccomend it.

EROK
  • When Johnny Carson died, the world lost a icon. In Jay Leno's words "Johnny was the best, plain and simple. If you were lucky enough to watch during Johnny's 30 year run, consider yourself lucky, because you won't be seeing the likes of him anymore"

When Johnny began the Tonight Show, he didn't think it would last more than a couple of years. He couldn't be more wrong, the show ran for an astounding 30 Years. For all those thirty years one man made it possible for Johnny, Ed McMahon. Johnny and Ed were friends, and if you watched the show, that friendship proved itself time and time again. No one made the late night television laugh as Johnny did. Leno, Letterman, and all the other late night hosts cannot compare. Johnny will always be the undisputed King of Latenight. Just as Muhammad Ali is the Champ, and Elvis Presley was the King. Johnny made us all laugh, and he still does.
  • The greatest late night show ever

don't understand what's so bad about this show. I think it's the greatest late night show ever. And still is. They've got great actors and singers, the jokes are funny and about life in reality and Jay Leno delivers great performances. He only messed up once, when I guess he was tired. Otherwise, the greatest late night show ever. Airs on Monday-Friday at 11:35.