The Tony Danza Show

(ended 2006)

KyL416

The Tony Danza Show Fan Reviews (12)

5.7

1.1
    when i heard that this show was cancelled i was very relived. i really do not understand why it was ever produced any way. then i could not understand why it lasted more than a few episodes. i personally do not think that tony danza has much talent at anything. have you ever seen going bananas? i rest my case.
  • I know it's just my opinion but "It's just like the others!"

5.9
    The Tony Danza Show is a guess a regular talk show...
    But to me it's just another talk show. Now I'm not a talk show hatter or a Tony hatter but all other talk shows has something about it that makes you want to watch ! ! ! ! I mean he's not that funny, and just watch a cooking show, if you want to cook, and I don't care for the music all that much ! ! ! ! I'm not saying it's horrible, but also it's just an opinion, and remember it's ok to disagree ! ! !
  • One of the most awful abomination in television history.

1.2
    Tony Danza should be put to death row for being unfunny. He is the Hitler for everything funny. All people who were involved with this show should be executed immediately.

Tony sounds awkward and uncomfortable. The jokes fall flat, he has a major case of mush mouth and with the exception of Paris Hilton, so far he has only managed to book D-list celebs. Cancellation of this show was a blessing for human kind. God bless America.

Only other person as unfunny as him is Ellen Degeneres. They should get married and have children that we could send to high-risk conflict zones abroad.

It is a pity I could not give 0 for the rating.
  • Just another talk show?

I came across this show by accident one day and just started watching it because I thought it was strange having Tony Danza host a talk show. I usually hate the daytime talk show format, but Tony Danza actually makes it enjoyable to watch. I like how he just talks about whatever is on his mind. Today he was talking about how he was watching a program on Ben Franklin the night before and how fascinated he was with it when I was doing the same thing that night! He's more like just one of the guys than a talk show host..
  • Tony is a nice guy and a funny actor but a TV host - I don't get it

This variety/talk show format requires someone with a different skill set than Tony. He was great on TAXI and WHO's THE BOSS but in this genre, he really seems out of his element. I still like him and think he's a decent guy but I will pass on this show. Hope he gets in a decent sitcom instead.

UPDATE: Guess I called this one right. Show was cancelled May 2006. No matter - Tony is a good guy who will go on to do better things.
  • OH NO! Tony Danza put the ITALIAN touch in Daytime TV, it was refreshing to see the ITALIANS getting some attention. Maybe he could do a show on The Food Network. HMMM!

Don't worry Tony, you did great! We had a some celebs, and some cooking + lots of fun extras!

The only thing I didn't get was the whole '24' thing! I just didn't watch that show. Oh yeah and the bird didn't perform so well.

I loved seeing Rocco cooking, that was heavenly. I really think you have something there with a Food Network thing.

Well, talk shows are known for being short lived, so you lasted 2 seasons, it's ok! We wish you well and miss ya too!

Bring the ITALIAN Heritage back to TV! It was comforting to feel connected to someone on a talk show.
  • Like the other guy said \"Tony Danza\'s ego booster\".

I'm glad its dying. How could this be used to replace "The Wayne Brady Show" that was a good show and Tony Danza is annoying. This show isnt funny and is pathetic. Thank god it did poorly. If I can sum up its fanbase I will quote Conan [the "New King of Late Night"] "Cripples who cant reach the remote".
  • YAY! So happy this show is DEAD

YAY! This show was wrong. Tony Danza nevered fitted in as a talk show host.

I wish they kept Wayne Brady. Wayne Brady wasn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t all that. But I love him a whole lot more then Tony Danza here.

The make-up on Tony is horriable. He looks like the man in the casket at a Funeral. (meaning it looks like the same make-up they put on for dead people).

This show where he was like singing and then said they are all getting a copy of his cd. I was like; this man is too full of himself. So happy for it to be ending. Hopefully they will have something better to fill the spot.

I won\\\'t even care if you disagree with me too. As long as I gotten what I wanted is what only matters over your thoughts. Tony Danza Show Is Dead. Yayyyyyyyyy! :P

• Boring, Boring, Boring!

I wish Ellen were on in this time slot again! Tony can\'t interview, has too many guests scheduled per show, cuts people off, talks about his son and grandchild TOO MUCH! We don\'t care! It\'s really not about you, Tony! AND... stop singing! Stop dancing! Stop talking!

Please go home.
  • Tony Danza\'s outlet used to boost his self esteem.... so pathetic.

Tony Danza makes Wayne Brady\'s show look like the gem of morning talkshows.... thats how BAD Tony Danza\'s show is. When Chuck Norris was on, he should have round house kicked him twenty times so that the show would HAVE to be cancelled. Tony, please go back to being Tony on Who\'s the Boss. Even though you were never the boss. His interviewing skills are sub-par and he can\'t make a joke to save his own life. You almost feel sad. God forbid even Craig Ferguson can pull of a horrible joke, and that is not saying much. I will pray to God everyday, three times a day, that this show, which is a waiste of precious oxygen and brain cells, gets cancelled.

P.S. Bring back Arsenio Hall!
  • Tony danza coms across the screen as a truly caring and endearing person-- A regular guy from Brooklyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Show!!!!!Very entertaining to watch-- comedy drama- He is truly a performer not just a tv talk show host-- he shows himself to be a peson who truly cares and dose not come across as pompuous or overzealous---It is a wonderful show to watch. I hope ABC realizes hat an asset it has!
  • Danza? It actually works.

Okay honestly if you're not older, or watching reruns you probably thought what I thought when you heard of this show.

"Tony Danza? Yeah that show will last."

I couldn't have been more wrong. I can honestly say I love this show. A manly sort of love, of course. Watching him play different games with guests then seeing how happy he is giving stuff to his audience makes me smile pretty much every time.

My favorite part by far is watching the cooking segments. Seeing his apparent delight at cooking with some of the big chefs from around the country makes me want to go cook something up myself.

The only draw back was that the segments seemed too short when it started, but they seem to be settling down now.

If you want to smile during your day, watch this show.

-JB