The Toy Castle

TVO (ended 2003)

The Toy Castle Fan Reviews (3)

4.7
  • Horrible, but fun to watch to fool around with sometimes with your friends.

The show was desinged for toodlers, but when you are older, it's fun to watch and make fun of it or act like a gulity 3-year-old watching it. It's dull, but cute! Duh-uh-uh-uh-uhhhh!!! It may be on PBS kids someday. Some people don't even know about this cutie cute show.
  • WHAT THE CRAP?! I can't stand this show!!

0.3
    This is the scariest show I have ever seen!! I don't even know what the point of this show is. They don't talk (except for the voices), they look scary. I mean, the joker guy and that clown are scarier then Howdy Doody! Ugg. What I mean is that the only good thing about this show is NOTHING.
  • My daughters love this show. Great music, colours, dancing and always a good message.

My daughters love this show. Great music, colours, dancing and always a good message. Episodes are short enough to keep your attention and as well as keep you entertianed. This is one of the best kids shows around and the theme song is very catchy. Mama Mouse and China Doll are easy on the eyes too.