The Triangle Forums

Syfy (Mini-Series 2005)

Coming on DVD

Minarvia

[1]Mar 24, 2006
    • level: 39
    Well I just got my lasted edition of EW, and I saw an add for The Triangle and it coming out on DVD March 28.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

walrus_8463

[2]Apr 2, 2006
    • level: 59
    The Triange is now out on DVD. I saw it in Hastings yesterday. It is in widescreen format and has Spanish subtitles. Maybe it has English, too. I hope it does. It is an interesting view on the phenomenon that is the Bermuda Triangle.

p_iturra

[3]Jul 7, 2006
    • level: 1

Bought my DVD during the 20%-OFF sale @ DeepDiscountDVD.com ($14.02 w/FREE SH) and loved the ensemble cast work together!  The 16:9 anamorphic video was near HD quality, especially the close-ups & special effects (Toshiba 56HM195 1080p DLP & Panasonic DVD-S77s upconverting 1080i using HDMI) and Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound effects was more than adequate to be pulled-into one of the best TV mini-series!

Highly recommended for Sci-Fi fans!

Phil

Aussie_JAG

[4]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 4

It certainly is a great DVD to get. Unfortunately here in Australia when it aired last year they cut out a lot of scenes to put it into 2 nights instead of 3. I didn't realise until i watched my dvd set.

It has some interesting behind the scenes stuff as well as interviews with the great cast!!