The Triangle

Part 3

Aired Unknown Dec 07, 2005 on Syfy

• It all comes down to this one, will the Triangle team save the world or not?

It all comes down to this one, will the Triangle team save the world or not? After watching the pervious night episode that was a slight downgrade from the first episode, this episode is much better with the fact that this episode felt like that it had a purpose rather than to full up space.
    That purpose was to end the miniseries and it dose it on a good and a little bit of ordinarily then any other movie or TV series episode that deals with a rip in time that threatens all of the world. Most of the time it decided that best chose of action is to use a huge explosion of some type to seal the rip, but in this time that not the best choice of action, because it would cause what they were trying to prevent. So the best choice of action was to leave the thing alone, because it would heal itself, stating that nature will heal itself without us interfering with it, it we do the world might end up more worst then it was before.
    I personally loved the character development that Howard Thomas went through in this three part miniseries. When we first saw him in the first part of the miniseries he was a divorced cynical and skeptical journalist that thought that the entire thing about the Bermuda Triangle was just a myth, more hype rather then substance, despite the fact that he almost know everything about the thing, which was the reason why he was brought along with the team. But as the series progresses and he experiences stranger and stranger phenomena that he can’t explain via normal means, he starts to believes that the thing Triangle thing might be a real thing, and that his feelings about the thing might be wrong. That he should take this thing at face value and actually do something about it, and that what he dose, he jump willing into the time vortex, not knowing what will happen to him at the other end of it. This action that he performs, does changes the outcome of the world and that in the long run saves the world, despite the fact that he sacrifices other team member to do so.
    It does seem fitting that he ends up with the best reality at the end of the series, because he willing to do so much for the world, to sacrifices his life and the life of another to save the world. So he was rewarded for his efforts, a second-chance at his marriage before it ends up in a divorce and his family. The only one in the entire miniseries be showed receiving the check that was promised to him by the millionaire, despite the fact that nobody expect a hand full of people knows what is talking about.
    As I stated before in the general review of the series as a hole, I personally loved Stoltz’s performance as Howard Thomas, he seem to give the character a sense that this guy might be the guy down the street in your town. I would love to this guy in more roles.