The Tribe Forums

Channel Five (ended 2003)

Funny Stuff

Tribeobsessed

[1]Jun 12, 2010
    • level: 2

does anybody find it funny that all the people on the tribe never have showers go to the toliet or brush their teeth

I mean some of the stuff they say ETC.

'i will call a meating"

"wheres Bray?"

"He has run off"

Mabey he needed to go to the toliet??

this has to be the BEST show on the planet but some of these things just crack me up HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

GO THE TRIBE

Tribeobsessed x

((PLease also chat about the show and things that make you laugh))

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tribeobsessed

[2]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 2

It must be the best to live in "tribe world"

Y? u ask for 7 very good reasons

1. U neva eva get pimples (have u ever seen one pimple around all those pubeciant teeenagers)

2. Make up will not rub of when u sleep ( except 4 in s 3 were u always see them adding on makeup)

3. Ur hair neva gets messy (except for zandra 1st or 2nd episode of first season "i feel treribal" "u look it" ha)

4. Personal Hygine dosnt matter (have u ever seeen a tooth brush in the mall? Or A Shower?)

5. If ur name hapens to be Brady u dont grow older tan bout 6 months (seriously amber gets pregers and 9 months later brady looks da same)

6. u will never hafta use an iron or a washing machine coz ya clothes r already clean (evan tho u were them for months on end )

7. Although all the adults are gone endless suplys of funiture, clothes, food, makeup and other stuff always show up.

Ya hav ta admit peeps sum ada stuff they say/ do is frekin hilarious

Luv ya babes Tribeobsessed xox

I cant Belive it is over ANYBODY WHO IS FROM ABC3 PLEASE RUN THE SEARIES AGAIN. DONT DITCH IT PLEASE

Edited on 11/01/2010 7:13pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.