The Tribe Forums

Channel Five (ended 2003)

Possible Season 6??

tulip727

[1]Oct 30, 2006
    • level: 16

This is from Tribeworld.com... The tribe master thing is annoying, but the site is legitimately updated by Cloud 9- Tribe production company

"Tribemaster is still wandering around Tribeworld and such places as to keep contact with the Mallrats. Tribemaster has heard that it is possible that some Tribe 6 scripts may be included on some of the upcoming DVD releases. This could be speculation but Tribemaster knows it is being considered.

There will also be news soon of a birth. Can you guess who is having a baby? "

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NitaNi

[2]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 2
    That would be awesome if they put a new season out. And no I have no idea who is having a baby. WOW I am so excited that there might be a new season.

Tribalistic

[3]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 1

The series 6 scripts were included on the DVD. Yay

Also the one that was having a baby was Meryl Cassie, the girl who plays Ebony. She has already given birth to a boy called Rylon Ngarino. The birth happened on the 16th of September.

Marissa_freak

[4]Dec 7, 2006
    • level: 8
    season 5 dvd?

skapoor77

[5]Jan 8, 2007
    i can't believe that Meryl Cassie was having a baby i had no idea she had to close to my birthday and her sister's Megan since we have the same birthday Septmeber 29

mdfain

[6]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 6
    Ok some one explain I thought the series was over and they have the new show not sure of the name

JasonQuigley

[7]Mar 1, 2007
    • level: 13
    The series is over, there will be no series 6, it was cancelled after season 5, but scripts for season 6 were already written, that's why they were included on the dvd!!!

Sanna_sanna

[8]Mar 25, 2007
    No course we are about to show the series 6 in sweden in about one month....

tribalchic

[9]Apr 11, 2007
    • level: 17

Sanna_sanna wrote:
    No course we are about to show the series 6 in sweden in about one month....

wow...i dont know how that will happen since they never actually made a season 6.i dunno what they are telling you over there in sweden but dont believe it,cuz your gonna get your hopes up and then shot down.

the tribe and its cast have m.i.a. since 2003 many of them have moved on to different projects.

tom hern,fleur saville have been busy wioth the soap opera shortland street.beth allen, toni prebble on neibors.toni prebble in power rangers.james napier in the u.s.with his band.and caleb ross working behind the scenes on the new tomorrow.

ipyngo1

[10]Apr 12, 2007
    Man, that's a total bummer. I loved the tribe! I remember when it first came on in the US I watched it like all the time. Too bad they didn't pick it up for a 6th season. I thought it had a really solid fan base, what with the tribe conventions, ect. Stupo Cloud 9

tribalchic

[11]Apr 12, 2007

ipyngo1 wrote:
    Man, that's a total bummer. I loved the tribe! I remember when it first came on in the US I watched it like all the time. Too bad they didn't pick it up for a 6th season. I thought it had a really solid fan base, what with the tribe conventions, ect. Stupo Cloud 9

it did have a huge cult following the problem was that the fans of the show are so scattered(it has more fans in europe than its own country...whitch was a big problem) being that the main target audience is nz,australia's channel 5 whitch is there #1 public(not cable)channel........channel 5 had to fit it in between shows like csi,lost,other aussie dramas ext. and the tribe is hardly competition with them.so the channel decided not to buy season6.and whithout a network the production company would not shell out the money for the series to be made if it was in fact homeless. 

Triber13

[12]Apr 14, 2007
    I'll watch the rest of the series before i watch the sixth (If it's produced). But i'd love another one!

ipyngo1

[13]Apr 16, 2007
    Thanks for the info, tribalchic! That's really a shame! I know there are a lot of us in the US who loved it, too! :`(

tribalchic

[14]Apr 20, 2007

ipyngo1 wrote:
    Thanks for the info, tribalchic! That's really a shame! I know there are a lot of us in the US who loved it, too! :`(

yes,im one of them......lol!!!

Lovin_it09

[15]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 5
    I haven't watched it in forever. I loved it though. After awhile i couldn't find it on WAM!! So, i just stopped watching it and look to see what the cast was doing.

goosegirl829

[16]Jun 19, 2007
    • level: 8
    i used to think this show looked very strange, but then i actually watched an ep. and now im all like "Worship!" i think its one of the best storylines, i mean who wouldn't want to have a world with only teens and kids? well, some wouldn't, i'd think it would be pretty cool

neurotictied

[17]Feb 28, 2008

whats the websit to cloud 9?

and i think they made a spin of

nathallyc

[18]Mar 29, 2008
    • level: 4
    I was sadden when it ended on season 5. It seemed like it so needed a season 6. I was really looking forwards to it, mostly since I heard Ryan was going to come back. But I was so sadden when there was no season 6. I watched some episodes when it first came out, but I made sure to watch them all completely like recently. I usually watch things when I'm sick, so yep. I wonder what the season 6 scrip looked like. :]

Da-Hawk

[19]Jul 23, 2008

neurotictied wrote:

whats the websit to cloud 9?

and i think they made a spin of

The site is http://www.entercloud9.com

and yes there was a spin-off but it was aimed at a much younger audience and in my opinion was pretty bad

nathallyc wrote:
    I was sadden when it ended on season 5. It seemed like it so needed a season 6. I was really looking forwards to it, mostly since I heard Ryan was going to come back. But I was so sadden when there was no season 6. I watched some episodes when it first came out, but I made sure to watch them all completely like recently. I usually watch things when I'm sick, so yep. I wonder what the season 6 scrip looked like. :]

Yeah there has to be a season 6 because the end of season 5 wasn't really the end. It was just getting even more exciting and then... nothing... the end??? Another season is needed.

Jitske87

[20]Jun 6, 2010
    • level: 7

The script for season 6 is on line, you can find it at http://tribeleader.notwithoutyou.com/readings.htm
    Sadly there are only scripts available for the first two episodes of season 6