The Tudors

As It Should Be

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jun 06, 2010 on Showtime

• As It Should Be

As It Should Be was a superb and very entertaining episode of The Tudors. I enjoyed watching this episode as there was a lot of action as the King continued his siege in France, Drama as Bishop Gardner and Princess Mary tested Queen Katherine, and intrigue as the Queen manuevered through. This episode shows the changes in King Henry in many aspects. I thought the scenes of the English Army buddies and what happened was touching. There was a lot of plot development as story lines moved forward. This was a well rounded episode which had a little of every thing. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!

Well, we are only two episodes away from never seeing this show again. I cannot believe that the series finale is nearly upon us.

Nevertheless, this was quite an interesting installment of television. We saw King Henry struggle in his final days on the throne as his health and mind are deteriorating. Could The Tudors have continued without King Henry? Maybe, but watching Jonathan Rhys Meyers for all these years has been a sight and hopefully the Emmys will recognize his brilliance this year.

The show manages to take a pretty boring time in history and make it exciting. After all the deaths and beheadings the show is still among the best on TV. We're down to two episodes and I suspect they will be great.