The Tudors

Dissension and Punishment

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 19, 2009 on Showtime

• Dissension and Punishment

Dissension and Punishment was a superb episode of The Tudors. I really enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot of action, drama, intrigue, and character development. This episode moved the season along at a perfect pace. I thought it was very nice for Queen Jane and Lady Mary to include little Elizabeth in the Christmas time festivities. Queen Jane shared some very important and exciting news in this episode. Lord Suffolk is forced into a corner and has to make some difficult decisions. The painting of Lady Missleton is beautiful. I look forward to watching the next episode of The Tudors!!!!!!!
  • It's Christmas on The Tudors.

7.4
    I think part of the reason this season is not as enjoyable as past years is because the rebellion against King Henry VIII is not as discussed a topic as Anne Boleyn or Jane Seymour in history classes, and by having it as the main story arc driving the show forward is going to result in a plethora of confused viewers. Of course seeing the heads of the traitors more than made up for a bit of confusing plot lines. The show excels with the graphic violence in a lot of the episodes, and that should definitely be something incorporated in coming weeks.